State of the Alliance

staflag.jpg

State of the Alliance

This week the membership number for the Siberian Tiger Alliance again dropped slightly to 177 with our recruitment freeze remaining in place. However our total nation strength again rose to over 3.2 million with our average nation strength rising by over 700 to approximately 18400. Our recruitment freeze does not mean we do not accept new members, it merely means we do not have a coordinated recruitment program operating at present. Those that have applied to join the Siberian Tiger Alliance recently have been most welcome.

In domestic news, it has been a quiet week in the STA. Our new Consilium members are settling into their roles and our work now turns to reviewing some internal processes to improve the alliance.

The Siberian Trophy season ended this week with Uhtred's Bamburgh FC taking the Trophy title for the first time. Perennial winner, Batch, was runner-up with the Supreme Chancellor's FC Tigris Altaica finishing in their customary third place. In the Cup division Jarkko's Zavod Ural Solikamsk claimed the title ahead of Lysotine's Los Banditos. King Penchuk's Proxian FC slipped out of the promotion places on the last day of the season. However, with a number of Trophy division managers retiring, four teams were promoted to the top division including Proxian FC and Linden16's FC Polar Samurai. The new season commences on the 20th June with seven new managers seeing the competition expand to 22 teams across two divisions.

It was another quiet week on the foreign affairs front as the Siberian Tiger Alliance is content with her current allies. With no diplomatic incidents to act upon, Lakerzz8 had a peaceful week. The Siberian Tiger Alliance was pleased to see The Liquor Cabinet and Mushroom Kingdom sign a treaty during the week.

Continuing the trend, the military department was quiet also. A number of Tech Raiding licenses were granted but with no rogue incidents or aid thieves to deal with the military department has begun to look into ways to improve our effectiveness and also the enjoyment and involvement of our members with a number of ideas on the table to accomplish these goals.

Overall, the Siberian Tiger Alliance continues to grow in strength and we look forward to pushing our average nation strength above 20,000 with a view to reopening recruitment and pushing on past 4 million total nation strength.

Za Sibir’!

Edited by Tygaland

Some guy ripping off your name it seems! Anywho, I fixed it... -_-

Le Gasp! Someone ripping off my name?!?!?! :blink::o

They must die, so I may regain my honour and my name.

Show me the person, so that I may shove twinkies down their throat.

Le Gasp! Someone ripping off my name?!?!?! :blink::o

They must die, so I may regain my honour and my name.

Show me the person, so that I may shove twinkies down their throat.

I'm not sure, but his name is Lynden16. ;)

If Lakerz had such a peaceful week, why didn't he spend any time with us? :(

Ah well, at least we've had a few visits from Boomhower. ^^d

Whenever I can get on IRC, I'm always idling in your channel, just shoot a message my way.

if you want Lakerz to get more work I can stir something up for ya, just let me know :P

That sure is a tempting offer, but I'll pass :P

Edited by lakerzz8