I'm baffled NPO

Steelrat

We didn't start this war. We started a small war against a small alliance that had been spying. The current war has nothing to do with that war, except that it was used as an excuse to get revenge for any number of supposed slights.

You might not have started the war, but you sure as hell did start the shooting in negotiations.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an about 750m warchest going in, lost 6k infra and rebuilt it all, bought a wonder, and still had over 100m left. This was after about 20 days of war.

To claim that NPO's banks with over 1Bn will be destroyed and bankrupt after 2 measly rounds of fighting is pure bloody BS. NPO, you clearly fail at CN - go and die.

/thread

Edited by Starcraftmazter

/thread

If this was truly the case there would be about 200 fewer pages of discussions on these forums ;)

I also agree, the max a nation is forced to lose daily is 5M, and even over 20 days that is STILL only 100M and I believe that nearly every one of the NPO "banks" has more than that.

If this was truly the case there would be about 200 fewer pages of discussions on these forums ;)

It is beyond clarity that NPO is full of it - I don't know why these threads get so big. I think NPO should simply be ignored by all of CN until they stop with the BS and pay the reps.

We didn't start this war. We started a small war against a small alliance that had been spying. The current war has nothing to do with that war, except that it was used as an excuse to get revenge for any number of supposed slights.

This war has to do with your alliances aggressivenes, be it in the OV situation or be it in every other situation that made so many people hate you. You only reap what you sow, nothing more and nothing less.

I had an about 750m warchest going in, lost 6k infra and rebuilt it all, bought a wonder, and still had over 100m left. This was after about 20 days of war.

To claim that NPO's banks with over 1Bn will be destroyed and bankrupt after 2 measly rounds of fighting is pure bloody BS. NPO, you clearly fail at CN - go and die.

/thread

Nobody has claimed that.

/thread

The only people claiming that evey bank in the NPO has a 1Bn + warchest are those on the side of KARMA. From my understanding the 1Bn + warchest for the banks is a isolated occurance, probably the top 5 banks only. I would imagine that the majority of the banks have far less than 1BN, which is where the issue with the terms presented lie. I'm sure if every bank in the NPO had 1BN+ the 14 days of war (after 90% of alliance is out of PM which is highly unlikely to near impossible, especially with ghosts etc) would not be an issue. Plus as i just stated, getting 90% of the alliance out of PM will be difficult to near impossible due to lightly active members, ghosts, and anyone from KARMA who decides to change their affiliation to NPO so that this requirement would not be met. As you can very well imagine and see, once the banks would come out of peace mode and the NPO was 90% in war, it would be easy for nation's from KARMA, whether ordered or not, could change their affiliation to NPO and hit PM, thus taking the alliance out of the 90% at war and prolonging the pounding on the banks. Even if KARMA doesn't want people to ghost NPO's, i guarantee people, on their own accord will do this, playing havoc with the peace terms, which is one reason why we didn't accept it. As you can see if the 90% wasn't meant to put the NPO banks in permanent warfare than they can easily be manipulated to have that happen.

The only people claiming that evey bank in the NPO has a 1Bn + warchest are those on the side of KARMA. From my understanding the 1Bn + warchest for the banks is a isolated occurance, probably the top 5 banks only.

I do wish Karma would release their intel already so we can all move on from this tired old point already.

The only people claiming that evey bank in the NPO has a 1Bn + warchest are those on the side of KARMA. From my understanding the 1Bn + warchest for the banks is a isolated occurance, probably the top 5 banks only.

There are more than 5 banks with more than a billion. Just from the top 60 or so, there were about 20 banks who had over a billion and I don't have all the spy reports in front of me. I'm almost certain there are at least 30-40 total in NPO with over a billion.

Edited by Big Z

The only people claiming that evey bank in the NPO has a 1Bn + warchest are those on the side of KARMA. From my understanding the 1Bn + warchest for the banks is a isolated occurance, probably the top 5 banks only. I would imagine that the majority of the banks have far less than 1BN, which is where the issue with the terms presented lie. I'm sure if every bank in the NPO had 1BN+ the 14 days of war (after 90% of alliance is out of PM which is highly unlikely to near impossible, especially with ghosts etc) would not be an issue. Plus as i just stated, getting 90% of the alliance out of PM will be difficult to near impossible due to lightly active members, ghosts, and anyone from KARMA who decides to change their affiliation to NPO so that this requirement would not be met.

Just because you did it to FAN doesn't mean Karma will do it to you. You seriously need to stop being so paranoid, as you are starting to believe your own lies saying that Karma is as bad as NPO. Nobody from Karma will be unreasonable. Just because there are inactives/ghosts on your AA doesn't mean you won't get peace. As long as they are all accounted for, as long as they are all expelled and as long as it is clear that war will continue for those who are not in NPO (ie. ghosts/people you expelled for being inactive/disobeying orders), then I am confident everything will be fine.

And in regards to inactivity, as I mentioned previously somewhere, it takes no longer to switch to war mode than collect taxes - which is required every 20 days. Mass PM everyone but your top banks, and the only inactives will be the ones who are incapable of taking the most trivial orders, while they are being spoon-fed to them by PMs. Surely you do not care for such slackers.

As for the spy reports, I swear, I have seen at least two dozen spy reports of NPO peace mode nations with around 1bn and more money and more with less but still more than enough to pay for reps (500-1bn range). This was weeks ago - by now, they have even more.

Then you'll have no problem paying reps then, great. Go and accept your generous peace offer now, kthnx.

We'll have plenty of problems paying the reps. As already explained, most of our peace-mode nations do not have the warchests or the nations to withstand this kind of damage and still pay out 213% of their tech. :)

(Stage whisper: maybe he'll get it in a few posts)

Someone from Karma should just post the WC spy ops of all the NPO top nations and make this argument over.

Also, if they don't have 200-300M at least then to be honest they are really !@#$%* banks if their sole purpose is to have a lot of money and not fight.

As for the spy reports, I swear, I have seen at least two dozen spy reports of NPO peace mode nations with around 1bn and more money and more with less but still more than enough to pay for reps (500-1bn range).

I have seen more than a hundred reports from nations with warchests in the (Negative - a few thousand) range.

This was weeks ago - by now, they have even more.

Logic and truth really mean nothing to you?

Why don't you just stick to the "I want NPO destroyed" line?

Edited by Letum

Someone from Karma should just post the WC spy ops of all the NPO top nations and make this argument over.

For some strange reason, they are only nitpicking out the 11% that are highest, and are completely silent on the rest.

I would have thought they might at least have posted those that are sitting on very low amounts and laugh at us.

Considering you have several hundred brand new nations this really isnt much of a surprise.

new nations don't really talk to me. :(

By several hundred, I meant "more than 100", and I was referring to nations within the top 181. Perhaps I was not clear enough.

Edited by Letum

It is beyond clarity that NPO is full of it - I don't know why these threads get so big. I think NPO should simply be ignored by all of CN until they stop with the BS and pay the reps.

You know, nobody is forcing you to read these posts and reply to them. For someone that wants the threads regarding the NPO's surrender terms to stop and fall away, you sure make a lot of noise in them.

new nations don't really talk to me. :(

By several hundred, I meant "more than 100", and I was referring to nations within the top 181. Perhaps I was not clear enough.

You realize that the majority of those nations easily will be in the 3999 range of infra after a few weeks right? I'm sure your Pacifican bank knows how back collects work, and with lots of wonders, well, it's quite easy to rebuild after a war with a small amount of cash sent to you (15M).

You realize that the majority of those nations easily will be in the 3999 range of infra after a few weeks right? I'm sure your Pacifican bank knows how back collects work, and with lots of wonders, well, it's quite easy to rebuild after a war with a small amount of cash sent to you (15M).

back-collects need infra.

infra needs money.

money needs warchests or people to send it.

people to send it will be sending tech.

warchests aren't going to be there.

That about sums it up.

back-collects need infra.

infra needs money.

money needs warchests or people to send it.

people to send it will be sending tech.

warchests aren't going to be there.

That about sums it up.

Oh please don't tell me your alliance is incapable of basic CN economics. At least 80 of your members have hundreds of millions according to your own statements. Which means they can easily fun another 80 nations 15M for rebuilding, who can then fund other nations.

I had about 3.5k infra and was netting 3M a day - with 5 labor camps and 5 guerrilla camps. The cost to get to 2999 infra is trivial.

I repeat myself but the other thread is 170+pages, so lets try again.

It is obvious that the problem is a specific term which is vague and based solely on the good will of the attackers. In short Karma wants to gain a great strategic advantage for free and with no real commitment.

It would be more transparent if a compensate was added on reparations counting for the nations that are in PM, evaluating both the damage that could be done at them for 14 days of war plus a penalty for their possible growth in the next x months due to them not taking the said damage (I suppose scaled, as most nations do not stay in CN for more than three years and some of them are ghosts). This could give a solid number and leave no Grey area in the terms. Anyway it seems this is not the case as Karma wants to have no commitment concerning the end of the war.