Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

If he outranks you let him defend himself.

He claimed explicitly that while NPO is under terms that the political game would be dead. There is no twisting of words to be done there, he said it himself!

You're really just fighting a losing battle. You can't alter what he has already said, so just quit while you're ahead.

Show me.

Also, whether he outranks me is irrelevant to me defending him, I defend my friends, and Haflinger is one of them.

Edited by scythegfx

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You went to far...

No one $%&@s with the powerpuff girls

So I am right and you're wrong? Gotcha

I. Beg. Too. Differ.

him5a.jpg

Yah VE has always been a lap dog of NPO. It seems. So I guess by that logic they yield to the alliance with the strongest NS. So I guess Sparta, TOP or MHA come on down.

OOC: Think it will be 200 before we get locked?

Lapdog...you mean do what we say or we'll force you to disband again?

I am sure that such a brilliant person as yourself knows that there is several definitions of karma. Right?

And that your definition isn't even the general one that is recognized amongst most people when they hear the word.... Right?

Of course and such as smart lad as yourself will appreciate that I took this definition directly from the Bhagavad Gita which a Sanskrit Hindu scripture and is considered the primary text for the discussion of the Hindu culture and the possible origins of the word come from the influence for the Gita, the Upanishads.

The concept of karma (along with reincarnation, samsara, and moksha) may originate in the shramana tradition of which Buddhism and Jainism are continuations. This tradition influenced the Brahmanic religion in the early Vedantic (Upanishadic) movement of the 1st millennium BC. Reincarnation was adopted from this religious culture by Brahmin orthodoxy, and Brahmins wrote the earliest recorded scriptures containing these ideas in the early Upanishads.

Edited by Zeta Defender

Show me.

Also, whether he outranks me is irrelevant to me defending him, I defend my friends, and Haflinger is one of them.

Let me know what page you dug that quote out of and I'll find it for you. I'm not digging through 150 pages of this thread to find one post, but if I know where the discussion was happening I can prolly find it.

200+ "rested" define rested, there are only like 50 that havent fought at all (above 2000 infra).

Define rested? Seriously? Ok... :rolleyes:

I mean that the Karma alliances are asking the NPO to unleash over 200 nations that have not been forced to fight a war within the last 5 days. Surely nations that have been in peace mode for 5 or more days are better off than those that have been involved in recent wars.

Lapdog...you mean do what we say or we'll force you to disband again?

This, is anybody on CN naive enough to think the people who killed us the first time would sit by and let us reform if we didn't agree to kiss their asses? What do you think The Algae Agreement was?

I mean that the Karma alliances are asking the NPO to unleash over 200 nations that have not been forced to fight a war within the last 5 days. Surely nations that have been in peace mode for 5 or more days are better off than those that have been involved in recent wars.

Actually of the 200 or so in peace mode now, we're mainly interested in the 50 or so who have completely (or nearly so) avoided the war thus far.

Edit: brain fart, too=/=200

Edited by TypoNinja

Don't forget that the upper tiers of the alliances fighting NPO are also rested. Many or most haven't had a target for a month.

This, is anybody on CN naive enough to think the people who killed us the first time would sit by and let us reform if we didn't agree to kiss their asses? What do you think The Algae Agreement was?

No, it was clearly a document signed with the highest intentions, designed to provide peace, prosperity, and stability to Green under the guiding hand of the Grand Global Alliance.

The GGA - Stabilizing Green since May 07'.

:v:

See, I don't recall him saying anything of the sort, the burden of proof is on you dear friend.

You managed to dig back and find my post. Tell me where my post was and I'll find his from there. Expecting anyone to wade through this mess to find one specific post borders on ridiculous.

See, I don't recall him saying anything of the sort, the burden of proof is on you dear friend.

Turns out the two more facepalm worth quotes weren't too hard to find. Pg. 139

There are an awful lot of people tied politically to the NPO. You want to make us watchers, that's fine. We'll enjoy our popcorn I'm sure.
No, but our relationship with them is important, and when they're under surrender terms isn't an appropriate time to discuss it with them.

And there are other factors at work that you don't know anything about, that I'm not going to go into here.

See, as a neutral party, the implication here is that since the NPO is on the sidelines then Invitca will be on the sidelines. It gives the impression (to at least three different people mind you,) that Invitca's sole care in the world of FA is the NPO.

and that's where the GGA cracks came from.

it isn't so much pathetic as it is a move that invokes images of self preservation, even i would have to balk at those terms if they were offered to me.

Not only would it allow for bank nations to be destroyed but it would also take out alot of nations who could help pay off the reps would be damaged as well

You assume that the bank nation's cash would also be destroyed in the process.

Sure, some will get destroyed, (about 200m at most), but thats hardly a reason to whine and moan about a few more days of war for peace.

Turns out the two more facepalm worth quotes weren't too hard to find. Pg. 139

See, as a neutral party, the implication here is that since the NPO is on the sidelines then Invitca will be on the sidelines. It gives the impression (to at least three different people mind you,) that Invitca's sole care in the world of FA is the NPO.

and that's where the GGA cracks came from.

Thank you for finding those posts.

I guess VE is the Revenge Karma king.

GGA massively weakened

NPO in this war

GOONs disbanded

FAN basically a shell

\m/ disbanded

MDC gone, merged into MCXA, which was fought against by VE

Genmay disbanded

I would say watch your back if you have wronged VE.

You know what? Break off talks and make a precondition of further peace talks that all NPO nations above 20K NS be in war mode. Then don't start the talks up until 14 days after they've been in war, THEN make reps based on what's left of NPO.

NPO isn't sorry. NPO is the villain hanging off the cliff, begging the hero to save him, with every intention of knifing said hero in the back once he gets his feet on solid ground. Too bad for NPO that Karma's an "edgy" hero that's ready to kick him off the cliff.

If NPO gets terms that allows it to own factories, it's getting light terms and it should shut the hell up and be grateful for them.

It's still hilarious to see that it took almost all of Bob to hit us as hard as we've been hit.

And we still didn't just roll over.

I'm actually kind of disappointed.

FAN would say the same to you.

It's still hilarious to see that it took almost all of Bob to hit us as hard as we've been hit.

You are disappointed your alliance didn't roll over and die? Interesting.

Cause yah 5 days in peace mode in nuclear anarchy will allow you to recover. Or not getting much taxes because you have GCs. Yup peace mode is a wonderful thing in order to recover the economy

No, instead you went and hid in peace mode. You've done what you criticized FAN and GATO for doing. GOod on you!/sarcasm

Cause yah 5 days in peace mode in nuclear anarchy will allow you to recover. Or not getting much taxes because you have GCs. Yup peace mode is a wonderful thing in order to recover the economy

One of the points of cycling through Peace is to get out of nuclear Anarchy... if you can't manage a non-nuke Anarchy collection during the first five days you are in Peace, I do believe you may wish to speak to Admin because it's clear you have managed to bypass the game mechanics.

And if you actually care about your collection amount you can just chuck the GCs if it's that bad. So no.

You are disappointed your alliance didn't roll over and die? Interesting.

It's quite funny how easy it is for some people to say rather silly remarks without even knowing it. I wonder if he even knows how ridiculous the entirety of his statement was.