Dragon Empire: The Imperial Congress and its daily actions.

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would it be safe to say that the Dragon Empire supports Acca Dacca's administration over the DE Protectorate in South East Asia? The are formerly known as The Kingdom of Siam, Pax Pacis, and Khmer Empire?

We vote yes.

The Kingdom of Cochin suggests setting up of some Joint Training Schools for special terrain specific warfare. Since Kingdom does not have all the terrain suitable for proper training purposes we propose to set up some training establishments in various Dragon Empire nations.

Currently we have a Mountain Warfare School in Tibet, Urban Warfare School in Xinjiang, Tundra Warfare School in Tibet.

The new establishments we propose are:

Jungle Warfare School, in Melvin Republic (Equitorial Rainforest region), Desert Warfare School, Rajasthan, Dragonisia, Amphibious Warfare School, Lakshadweep Islands, Dragonisia.

These training establishments would fill a necessary niche in our combat preparations.

"Rights to the Dragonisian territory for the Amphibious warfare training facility are denied. In fact, we already have such a facility.. in that region. We're granting all Imperial Forces the right to use the facility and train there as a joint command compound as an alternative. Send us your troops.. we'll turn them in to hell on water."

"On a new subject...."

"Time has passed allowing our new constituency to get comfortable in their chairs. It may be time to have a new vote on the leadership of the empire. Do we wish to hold a new set of elections to determine who the new triumvirate and new officers shall be? Dragonisia thinks now is an appropriate time given our swelled ranks. We vote yes."

New elections?

Yes: 1

No: 0

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

"Not that we ever left DEFCON 2 as of yet with the very recent resolution of the Khmer conflict, but we recommend an extended stay at escalated readiness to due the potential for a nuclear exchange in Europe. We have reserved the right to declare war upon any state which commits first use of such weapons."

"Rights to the Dragonisian territory for the Amphibious warfare training facility are denied. In fact, we already have such a facility.. in that region. We're granting all Imperial Forces the right to use the facility and train there as a joint command compound as an alternative. Send us your troops.. we'll turn them in to hell on water."

In that case we would like to send the 5th Marine Division of Royal Cochin Defense Forces to your facility for specific training. They are the units which are going to be issued the Sea Tyrants first.

OOC: Yoink!

Please pull my stats from the archieves as I am going to return to Diberia. I will still have MNU but not as a giant corperation. Hell, I havn't a blasted idea how to RP corperations right anyway. If you want to make a IC reason for this Mael, go right ahead.

Slavorussia’s government would like to ask about the possibility of signing a treaty with the Dragon Empire’s collective nations.

"We'd like to see what the Slavorussian Government has in mind for consideration."

OOC: Yoink!

Please pull my stats from the archieves as I am going to return to Diberia. I will still have MNU but not as a giant corperation. Hell, I havn't a blasted idea how to RP corperations right anyway. If you want to make a IC reason for this Mael, go right ahead.

ooc: No problem. I think the best IC reasoning would be the Dragonisian congress just pulling the funding, that kind of thing happens all the time.

Maelstrom addressed the legislature, "There are some who after viewing my recent patterns of voting may think that I am out to diminish my own power. That observation would be accurate. But it is not because I am seeking any form of exit from office or responsibility. I want to see how others govern. I want to give all within the Empire the opportunity to have the reigns at some point. Mind you, if I still win the elections, I will still take the seat. Also, do not think that me not having a seat in the Triumvirate will diminish my diplomatic activity. I may not be part of the triumvirate, but I can still act as advocate on our behalf and bring treaties to this floor. I just wish to note, if you are receiving a seat you do not desire, or you are obtaining a role you did not want to run for you can always note you do not want the position and it will fall to the person who is second in the elections.. just in case some of you are concerned about taking a particular role in government. I must say though, the votes are going well so far. Once Lu Empire votes we will have a full accounting."

"You know, I was thinking, as part of our standardization of forces we're going to need a singular cohesive set of uniform designs for our military to represent the Empire. I am a horrible artist and designer.. I was wondering if some could present proposals for the official uniforms of imperial troops."

Sverige would like to ask about the possibility of signing a trade/economic treaty with the Dragon Empire.

**OOC: Neighbour of the devil ;).**

"If Sverige would like to present proposed terms we would be open to their consideration. Please send a delegate to our chamber floors with the terms of the proposal and with negotiations power that we may ask about changes." stated current Triumvirate Adviser, Maelstrom Vortex.

"You know, I was thinking, as part of our standardization of forces we're going to need a singular cohesive set of uniform designs for our military to represent the Empire. I am a horrible artist and designer.. I was wondering if some could present proposals for the official uniforms of imperial troops."

Andonia would like to submit these uniforms.

AFF___Antarean_Standard_Armour_by_K.jpg

AFF_Imperial_Auxilliary_by_Knightwa.jpg

AFF_Imperial_Officer_by_Knightwatch.jpg

Also, have we standardised weapons yet? because if we havent yet we should.

While we see merit in a unified uniform code we suggest that we leave room for customization for individual member states. Having stated that we find merit in the designs submitted by Andonia, with the exception that cloaks and daggers are not part of BDU for our regular armed forces. Only King's Guards carry swords as a regular load out.

"Hrmm.. the Commonwealth of Asia. I've pondered a change for a very long time, but almost all the peoples of Asia venerate Dragons and it was fitting.. which is why I left the name unchanged. I am willing to consider this proposal if the council is. Thus, I say we take up a list of proposals if we wish to in fact change the name. First, let us decide.. do we change our name? For now, I vote undecided. Perhaps just drop Empire and pick up a more appropriate descriptor of our government like.. the Dragon Commonwealth or such."

"I'd even considered the United States of Asia to taunt the United States of America by stealing their abbreviation.. then outlasting them."

Votes for a name change:

Yes: 1 (PRC)

No: 0

Undecided: 1 (Dragonisia)

While we see merit in a unified uniform code we suggest that we leave room for customization for individual member states. Having stated that we find merit in the designs submitted by Andonia, with the exception that cloaks and daggers are not part of BDU for our regular armed forces. Only King's Guards carry swords as a regular load out.

"We think this is a very viable suggestion. What would you suggest our uniform code be?"