Dragon Empire: The Imperial Congress and its daily actions.

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some Dragon Empire citizens hailing from the Lu Empire have been arrested trespassing into Buryatia and Buryatian Govt is asking for DE liaison to assist them. Would Lu Empire consent to send a representative to be the official DE liaison?

the guards couldn't do anything if they were ordered to these monks have strong influence in Lu one mistake and they will start riots .

We strongly urge you to rein in these errant monks. Monks are supposed to be doyens of peace, and if they resort to violence they should no longer merit the obeisance and respect granted to them.

It is our opinion that these monks should bear punishment for breaking the laws of Buryatia. Lawlessness must not be allowed to become a hallmark of Dragon Empire.

We strongly urge you to rein in these errant monks. Monks are supposed to be doyens of peace, and if they resort to violence they should no longer merit the obeisance and respect granted to them.

It is our opinion that these monks should bear punishment for breaking the laws of Buryatia. Lawlessness must not be allowed to become a hallmark of Dragon Empire.

well ive decided to suppress those monks and kill Toshiyaki Hongan-Ji.

The executor had been out on a short vacation, while he was out a relatively quiet secretary had sat in his stead, taking notes for his return. Now that he is back, he replies.

On the problem in the war in Europe should we help them or not .

OOC:sense my incompetent Commander and cheif decided to help my troops are over their now well a brigade is the main force is still traveling .

"Euorpe can handle itself at the moment, I am sure they will contact us if we are needed and we likewise shall contact them if we are needed."

"Coonsidering that nuclear weapons were used in the war on Dranagg, should the Dragon Empire change its stance on getting involved?"

"It was Dranagg's mistake to pull such a silly stunt as they had in Europe anyhow. I do not think we should intervene. While I agree that the use of nuclear arms was a bit over the top.. so was their underhanded means of starting this conflict."

Perhaps a little dramatic, but unfortunately that seems the only way to go.

Re: The Monks.

I am glad that the Empire seems to have this issue well policed in my brief absence... now that I have returned.. is there any other business we need to discuss? Any important matters. I haven't exactly given global concerns a major review over this brief vacation.

ooc: Isn't that just like world leaders? You get elected and straightway take a vacation? :-P lol.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

The executor had been out on a short vacation, while he was out a relatively quiet secretary had sat in his stead, taking notes for his return. Now that he is back, he replies.

"Euorpe can handle itself at the moment, I am sure they will contact us if we are needed and we likewise shall contact them if we are needed."

"It was Dranagg's mistake to pull such a silly stunt as they had in Europe anyhow. I do not think we should intervene. While I agree that the use of nuclear arms was a bit over the top.. so was their underhanded means of starting this conflict."

Re: The Monks.

I am glad that the Empire seems to have this issue well policed in my brief absence... now that I have returned.. is there any other business we need to discuss? Any important matters. I haven't exactly given global concerns a major review over this brief vacation.

ooc: Isn't that just like world leaders? You get elected and straightway take a vacation? :-P lol.

lazy ,lol

"The government of China has decided to for the time being leave the Empire. The reason for this is mainly because the Party has lost almost 35% support for whatever reason. We have tried bringing the unhappy people to the table to talk and they have said no. After voting in the party to decide to leave the Empire or not, to leave votes won by a margin of 3%- 52-48%. Therefore, this has been a good relationship between our countries and we request to keep at least ODP level ties."

"The Empire will recognize the PRC's secession per our peaceful separation clause in the Constitution. We could establish ODP ties, or if you opt you may relax your membership to a Dragon Bloc membership. We will leave this at your state's discretion. Let us know what depth of ties you desire post-separation."

xx Classified xx

Kingdom of Cochin wishes to propose the setting up of a SOSUS line from Dragonisia to Station Gangothri in Antarctica. We prefer the existence of this line to be a secret and suggest that fellow Dragon Empire nations not to reveal this beyond.

xx End xx

"We were wondering about an ODoAP + Labour Pact, as in China will support the other nations with cheaper labourers if they wish, as well as an Optional Defense, Optional Aggression, Pact.

OOC: What is the use of an Optional Defense Optional Aggression Pact? Seriously!! Such an option definitely does not need wording of a treaty! Already you have both these options, to defend as well as be an aggressor on DE's behalf!!

"We were wondering about an ODoAP + Labour Pact, as in China will support the other nations with cheaper labourers if they wish, as well as an Optional Defense, Optional Aggression, Pact.

"You already have the option to act aggressively or defend with us as part of your sovereignty. We do not need to outline the rights of sovereignty in a treaty. However a general mutual labor, co-operation, and mutual defense pact might be beneficial. The only catch is you would have to defend in this case as a promise. Otherwise we can just go with a basic economic treaty and guarantee each others independence which is a bit stronger than a non-aggression pact." Stated a secretary on behalf of Chairman Vortex, who was currently not attending congress and in the hospital.

xx Classified xx

Kingdom of Cochin wishes to propose the setting up of a SOSUS line from Dragonisia to Station Gangothri in Antarctica. We prefer the existence of this line to be a secret and suggest that fellow Dragon Empire nations not to reveal this beyond.

xx End xx

In a private cession

We agree with this proposal and would help with the deployment of the SOSUS line, it would let us know who is passing through the Indian Ocean with much greater clarity.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

XX Classified Communications to DE Nations XX

When the motion for SOSUS is passed we propose that we lay it between Trivandrum on the South West of Dragonisia till Station Gangothri Base Camp. The construction of the said line could be handled by us, we have recently had some excellent breakthroughs in Sonar with which we have upgraded our SBX attack submarines however we would require assistance in laying the said cables.

XX End XX