Dragon Empire: The Imperial Congress and its daily actions.

OOC: Just make sure the SOSUS line diesn't come within more than 20 miles of my shore. You'll be running into a minefield and/or my own SOSUS network there... ;)

And yes, I Rp'd that a long time ago.

ooc: Isn't that just like world leaders? You get elected and straightway take a vacation? :-P lol.

OOC: heh heh, true enough.

BTW, since the SOSUS line is secret...I dunno if I can respond to it IC-wise.

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Just make sure the SOSUS line diesn't come within more than 20 miles of my shore. You'll be running into a minefield and/or my own SOSUS network there... ;)

And yes, I Rp'd that a long time ago.

OOC: heh heh, true enough.

BTW, since the SOSUS line is secret...I dunno if I can respond to it IC-wise.

OOC: It would be laid through international waters all the way. And no u cant respond to it IC, :) .

Proposal : Cancellation of North American Security Treaty

Though it has been very little time since this treaty has been signed, events henceforth has shown that it is to our extreme disadvantage. There is very minimal possibility of our actually being able to defend CFNA in case of any outbreak of hostilities between CFNA and Tahoe. Moreover transpired events show that the treaty is being misused by CFNA as an additional excuse to increase its belligerence towards other regional powers. These events only tarnish the well earned good will and respect of the Dragon Empire.

If a conflict were to break out between CFNA and Tahoe it could most probably be only due to the instigation and aggression from CFNA. And if we were to fulfill our treaty obligations how would we go about doing it? Dragon Empire does not have pre-positioned equipment with the CFNA. Seaborne deployment would take far too long enough to make any impact on the land war. Such a convoy would also be vulnerable to enemy attacks and any deployment with such a long and insecure logistics tail would be too dangerous to initiate with no prospect of fair returns.

Hence the Kingdom of Cochin proposes to the Dragon Empire Imperial Congress that we give the cancellation notice to CFNA regarding the NAS treaty.

Sd,

The Kingdom of Cochin,

Secretary,

Dragon Empire Triumvirate.

We votes yes to this proposal.

Proposal : Cancellation of North American Security Treaty

Vote Tally:

Yes - 3 ( Kingdom of Cochin, Promised Land, Andonia)

No - 1 (Lutai)

With a simple majority the proposal has been passed into a Imperial Decree. The appropriate announcements shall be made.

Edited by king of cochin

"In recognition that the nation of Mordor has slipped into Mass Hysteria and the world's powers are rapidly circling the wagons to destroy them, I recommend we join the bandwagon, declare war, and add our own support to those with borders with this deranged state to bring them to their knees swiftly before the iron fists of reality.. and have their leadership sent off to the appropriate reform institutions."

Though we agree that Mordor seems to be in a fit of lunacy, it is not necessary for us to join the bandwagon. Definitely they do not need to be declared war upon. They only require extensive psychological therapy.

Moreover it will tarnish DE reputation to attack such a small nation without just cause. After all they have not committed any international crimes.

Besides we have classified intelligence stating that the situation in Mordor is going to be an entertaining spectacle. Currently various branches of the Kingdom of Cochin have ordered massive quantities of pop corn to properly enjoy the show.

xx Classified xx

Message from Kingdom of Cochin to fellow Dragon Empire nations.

flag2copy.jpg

Dear friends,

May I announce to the Dragon Empire Imperial Congress that the Cochin Space Research Organization is planning to launch a manned Space mission in this year. Almost all systems have been indigenously developed and are in various stages of completion and validation. The vehicle itself a space shuttle we call Pushpak has undergone flight tests and we have also successfully completed a live experiment on the sturdiness of our Biosphere Maintenance Systems.

Though we have been compelled to keep this project a secret even from the Congress, now with the validation we announce the project. We also ask that word about this do not leave this hallowed hall. I also invite you to send in representative crew members for this mission. They shall be trained at CSRO facilities and be sent into space.

I hope I can depend on your cooperation and discretion,

Yours,

His Highness Rama Varma,

The King of Cochin.

xx End xx

Dragon Empire expresses its condolences towards Maelstrom Vortex, Chairman of Dragonisia. As a mark of respect all Dragon Empire forces shall fly flags at half mast.

Kingdom of Cochin extends warm regards to Tidus Wilheim, the new Chairman of Dragonisia.

Tidus quietly walke dinto the room, "Maelstrom passed away of a stroke during his fight against Cancer, he left me in charge of the Senate as the new chairman." Tidus.. was in his early 30s, he had tawny brown hair, blue eyes, and dressed for business always. He settled into the representation seat for Dragonisia to the Empire, the seat of the Executor.

"The measure of the man whose shoes I must fill is immense. Already those who rallied to him fall away from our Empire, but it is happening as he would want it... if such must happen at all. I thank Cochin for the demonstrations of respect to our state, which is in mourning. I will try to continue in my uncle's footsteps with due diligence, but I fear I shall only fall in the shadow of the man."

"The shadows are but a shade for one to nurture oneself. When one is great by his own measure no shadow shall then fall on him. I am sure your uncle would not have appointed you his successor unless he sees some great worth in you," Rama Varma, the King of Cochin said.