League of Small Superpowers Announcement

We plan on being around 3 more years from now and to do so we all knew a change was needed. We have had to do a lot of that changing in the last couple of months for different reasons. Each step has taken a bit of time, but overall it will be for the best. Now we feel another 3 years will be no problem.

Billionare, it's not really offensive when it's so true :awesome:

Dammit CGB, you had to bring that creepy avatar here and make it creepier ><

I personally found it more festive than creepy. Do I need to show you the old one for reference?

Anybody remember when you guys were the blue team protectorate of the NAAC and fought alongside the NAAC even though you knew you'd lose?

Good times.

Yes. I was in LOSS when that happened. Good times indeed.

Anybody remember when you guys were the blue team protectorate of the NAAC and fought alongside the NAAC even though you knew you'd lose?

Good times.

I wasn't here for that, but I have heard the stories. LoSS has had some ups and downs since then. Currently we are on our way back up.

Edited by Lord Slade

Good times.

I prefer to remember LoSS as a small black alliance standing up against the ebil GOONS along with their allies in CDS and ACID.

edit: I enjoy stalking the Manbearpig. :awesome:

Edited by Mogar

I prefer to remember LoSS as a small black alliance standing up against the ebil GOONS along with their allies in CDS and ACID.

edit: I enjoy stalking the Manbearpig. :awesome:

I remember this most of all. Miss both CDS and ACID....

louisasith.gif

when we announced our return to Black

Oh look at the things that you miss when your country travels through a black hole... Welcome back :) (also congratulations of course, even if I think all the people in the post came in after I left. I feel old now.)

I still miss the Black Team Forum and will until the day that I die cry.gif

Good times.

I remember it well :)

In fact Scubby a former NAAC member who i aided in PW2 recently contacted me, that 30k i aided him went a long way and he never forgot. Good ole days, Good vs Evil.