whats up with this

GreenStuff

Whilst this kind of thread seems like it is amusing, it really lacks anything new or exciting. There are dozens of avenues open right now to attack Pacifica over just about anything, the need to open another one, so lacking in subtlety simply passes me by. Being far too lazy and indifferent to actually care enough to report it doesn't mean I regard this kind of deliberate action as being that helpful to anyone's cause.

The horse is dead, stop kicking it hoping it will run again.

Further, some of you really need to get off the horse you are riding and check not only the colour of the horse but the colour of your hat.

Whilst this kind of thread seems like it is amusing, it really lacks anything new or exciting. There are dozens of avenues open right now to attack Pacifica over just about anything, the need to open another one, so lacking in subtlety simply passes me by. Being far too lazy and indifferent to actually care enough to report it doesn't mean I regard this kind of deliberate action as being that helpful to anyone's cause.

Further, some of you really need to get off the horse you are riding and check not only the colour of the horse but the colour of your hat.

I was gonna post something like this, just glad someone with authority did beforehand.

o/ my Glorious Emperor

Explaining it will take far longer than it is worth. Just accept you don't get it and move on.... or watch some old school westerns.

I'm proud of my black hat, and I will wear it in your "Coalition of Justice" called Karma.

Wut u gonna do about it?!?!

For people who don't love westerns:

Black hats: Evil guys

White hats: Good guys

I'm proud of my black hat, and I will wear it in your "Coalition of Justice" called Karma.

What does it mean when everybody is wearing brown cowboy hats?

Im not going to make a habit out of this, but I finally agree on something a NPO-member says. B)

Any remarks, posts or threads made about NPO's current situation on the Red sphere should be either Official or Epic.

That way we will be all sure that those posts will be new or at the least very humorous.

It's not NPO that's letting Red get raided. It's Karma. Because Karma isn't "Just as Bad as the NPO", we're worse.

Nice of you to take a moment from your war of extermination to let everyone know.

Monster.

Thank you for the explanation. You are very polite.

Edited by Sileath

Although I approve of lightly teasing NPO and do so on a regular basis in #nsa, I do not approve of CNF threads where the entire purpose is to humiliate an alliance and rub their faces in their defeat.

True. Things that are that obvious dont need to be put under the spotlights. They glow of themselves.