DoW's

KingChris

Anyone who has condemned our actions have been placed on the Fasci wait list for annihilation. Good luck saving your butts.

Thus, and for fun, we condemn your actions.

Have fun trying to "annihilate" Canada, for we will annihilate you back.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Milady? Perhaps something to look at. There is some organization in North America called the Facsi Empire, something about threatening their existence and that we would be blown away. Or something like that." Said the Chamberlain as he entered Sarah's quarters.

"Facsi empire? Weren't those the people the Catholics on Luzon were fleeing, who Pax Pacifica gave land to?"

"One in the same Milady?"

She ushered over the notice with a quick twist of her hand and upon reading it spent the next hour laughing hysterically at the empty threats.

**To the Facsi Empire**

To whom it may concern,

Thank you, I appreciate the comments made because its been awhile since I laughed as hard as I did. However, I can tell that for an organization as yourself for making these kinds of threats you must be extremely angry with your circumstances. Enclosed in this package is a small gift from my personally to the leader of the Facsi Empire. When you get angry just hug it and you'll feel better instantly.

Sincerely,

Sarah Tintagyl

Lady Protector of the Hanseatic Commonwealth

**ENCLOSED**

P1740828.JPG

Thus, and for fun, we condemn your actions.

Have fun trying to "annihilate" Canada, for we will annihilate you back.

What the populous of Lübeck was listening to just as that soundbite came out:

"...Well? Blame Canada, blame Canada, it seem that everything's gone wrong since Canada came along, blame Canada, blame Canada..."

"...They're not even a real country anyway..."

"Milady? Perhaps something to look at. There is some organization in North America called the Facsi Empire, something about threatening their existence and that we would be blown away. Or something like that." Said the Chamberlain as he entered Sarah's quarters.

"Facsi empire? Weren't those the people the Catholics on Luzon were fleeing, who Pax Pacifica gave land to?"

"One in the same Milady?"

She ushered over the notice with a quick twist of her hand and upon reading it spent the next hour laughing hysterically at the empty threats.

**To the Facsi Empire**

To whom it may concern,

Thank you, I appreciate the comments made because its been awhile since I laughed as hard as I did. However, I can tell that for an organization as yourself for making these kinds of threats you must be extremely angry with your circumstances. Enclosed in this package is a small gift from my personally to the leader of the Facsi Empire. When you get angry just hug it and you'll feel better instantly.

Sincerely,

Sarah Tintagyl

Lady Protector of the Hanseatic Commonwealth

**ENCLOSED**

P1740828.JPG

OOC: Oh, my.... *rolls around the floor laughing* :lol1:

Good one, Sarah :wub:

Public message from the TUO (The United Organizations):

A bunch of pansies trying to fulfill their impossible goal? Good job, looks like we might need some lawn chairs, lots of hot dogs, hamburgers, french fries, and other food for the fireworks.

--------------------------------------------------

Public message from the GLS government:

Enjoy your war. We can't even find you on the map. How can a organization call themselves an empire when they don't even have a nation?

Oh, and for you, TUO, stop bragging. You already lost around a thousand members to an old lady, remember that.

OOC: Hahahaha nice one Sarah :D I nearly destroyed my computer from laughing!

IC: Many Fasci Members have received heart attacks from Lady Tintagyl's insult to us. Adalgar von Richter, the leader of the Fasci Empire, sends this:

Thank you for your "generous" gift. In return, please accept this suicide bomber teddy bear. If you ever forget our attitude towards you and your country, pull the string behind the bear's back, and the bear will say "@#&% you Sarah! DIEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Sincerely

Adalgar von Richter

Leader of the Fasci Empire

Also, the Hanseatic Commonwealth, as well as their leader, has been placed on the Fasci Empire's List of Possible Scapegoats

In other news, the Fasci Empire recently declared war on the Amerisomething Reich or whatever in Texas.

Edited by KingChris

OOC: Hahahaha nice one Sarah :D I nearly destroyed my computer from laughing!

IC: Many Fasci Members have received heart attacks from Lady Tintagyl's insult to us. Adalgar von Richter, the leader of the Fasci Empire, sends this:

Thank you for your "generous" gift. In return, please accept this suicide bomber teddy bear. If you ever forget our attitude towards you and your country, pull the string behind the bear's back, and the bear will say "@#&% you Sarah! DIEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Sincerely

Adalgar von Richter

Leader of the Fasci Empire

In other news, the Fasci Empire recently declared war on the Amerisomething Reich or whatever in Texas.

Which leaves the United States.

The army of the Fasci Empire made tremendous progress today. The army managed to start fire upon the Reich's army, hopefully obliterating it into dust. Long live the Fasci!

The troops sent to the Philippines have not arrived yet for some reason, and the troops headed towards the AUS have taken their first steps into President Rothenberg's soil.

Edited by KingChris

The army of the Fasci Empire made tremendous progress today. The army managed to sneak past the Reich's militray and attack cities all over the country. The casualties that the Reich took were devastating. However, the Fasci Empire has decided that i will not yet occupy the country (OOC: cause it's frozen...)

The troops sent to the Philippines have not arrived yet for some reason, and the troops headed towards the AUS have taken their first steps into President Rothenberg's soil.

OOC: lolgodmodding :v:

Edited by JEDCJT

The army of the Fasci Empire made tremendous progress today. The army managed to sneak past the Reich's militray and attack cities all over the country. The casualties that the Reich took were devastating. However, the Fasci Empire has decided that i will not yet occupy the country (OOC: cause it's frozen...)

OOC: God mod, read the RPing rules here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=59444

You are not allow to RP another person's nation, that includes their military, general citizens, and anything that belongs to them. On top of that, you didn't even give your opponent a chance to respond to your attacks.

*Highly Classified*

Several Highly Ornate Buses carrying a team of Adeptus Custodes Special Operations Troopers and their equipment have been deployed to the Eastern United States for action in the event of war with the Fasci Empire. The Fire-Team of 10 Troops are highly superior to the Fasci Menace and, combined with their first-rate armor should be able to perform precision strikes with deadly efficiency.

The army of the Fasci Empire made tremendous progress today. The army managed to start fire upon the Reich's army, hopefully obliterating it into dust. Long live the Fasci!

OOC: This thread needs to be put on hold until Otto can come online and deal with it. His nation is locked, so as GM I am declaring this thread officially paused. Thank you.

~Subtleknifewielder

OOC: This thread needs to be put on hold until Otto can come online and deal with it. His nation is locked, so as GM I am declaring this thread officially paused. Thank you.

~Subtleknifewielder

OOC: Ok what if I just deleted that part? I know that he's frozen, so I wrote it so that it really doesn't matter whether or not he actually IS frozen. But since everyone seems to care so much, why don't I just delete then?

OOC: Ok what if I just deleted that part? I know that he's frozen, so I wrote it so that it really doesn't matter whether or not he actually IS frozen. But since everyone seems to care so much, why don't I just delete then?

OOC: Have you told President Rothenberg that you have attacked his CNRP nation? He hasn't even responded yet, so I am assuming he has no idea that you are invading his nation.

OOC: No, you don't need to do that. See below...

OOC: Have you told President Rothenberg that you have attacked his CNRP nation? He hasn't even responded yet, so I am assuming he has no idea that you are invading his nation.

OOC: Chris, just PM the people in question. Otto Verteidiger is the guy you need to contact aboutTexas--his nation is the Amerikanisches Reich.