DoW's

KingChris

OOC: Hey guys sorry I've been gone awhile, I just lost my best friend to cancer. So, I see PR still hasn't responded to this thread, so I guess I can only attack one place now...

IC: During the past few weeks, the Army of the Fasci Empire has waged war on the Philippines. Leader Adalgar von Richter claims that the reason the Philippines have not yet been captured is because he sent Catholic prisoners to fight, and they are worthless. "Luckily, all of the prisoners sent have been killed by their own friends," says the leader. However, Prime Minister Felicidario claims that after realizing that the soldiers were Catholic prisoners, they were welcomed into the Philippines, and their Generals were captured and imprisoned. von Richter denys this. He also promises that he will send actual troops to annihilate the Catholics on Luzon. He warns the Pax Pacifica that all attempts to stop the Fasci Empire will be dealt with harshly.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OPEN

"THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS FOREIGN GOVERNMENT LEVEL FIVE INFORMATION."

OPEN//ORCON,PROPIN//20090718

The Nation of Nod's very own National Defence International Incorporated (hereby referred to as the NDII) would like to formally extend its military aid to both sides of this 'sad' conflict. Hopefully some good can come out of this great, tragic war - good in the form of furthering military technology on the african continent.

We are extremely saddened by civilian losses on both sides - and are also keenly interested on testing our products on the North American continent, as we have yet to recieve any combat performance results from your unique environment.

If any of the opposing parties would like discounts on certain items on the basis of our 'we deliver, you test' policy, please send a secure transmission to NDII systems.

We would be thrilled for you to be an unofficial associate in our R&D department!

NDII systems

This has been a secure transmission between you and NDII systems, channeled by the Nation of Nod

END OPEN TRANSMISSION

Edited by Executive Minister

OOC: Sorry about your friend.

The Philippines are no longer uninhabited, however.

Exec, King Chris isn't in North America anymore.

IC:

Public Actions:

Due to concerns over the the past history of aggression stemming from the Fasci Empire, all available Ground Force units of The Nation of Selenarctos are being mobilized to the Selenarctan/Fasci border on the island of Luzon and the armed forces are at DEFCON 3. The forces on the border include all 1,500 Ground Forces and 72 Bionix II AFVs of the repurposed annexation force. An additional 5,000 soldiers are on their way to the border along with all 12 NDII Defender tanks, and will be fully deployed in defensive positions within the next 48 hours.

Public Message from the Selenarctan Foreign Intelligence Force to the Fasci Empire:

We do not wish to enter into a war with the Fasci Empire, and will gladly receive a diplomatic envoy from the Empire should wish to send one. We will not, however, tolerate the presence of Fasci Empire forces on Selenarctan soil, and we promise protection to all Christians currently in The Nation and who are able to enter The Nation.

Secret Message from the Selenarctan Foreign Intelligence Force to NDII Systems:

We politely ask that you postpone the sale of weapons systems to the Fasci Empire until relations between The Nation of Selenarctos and the Fasci Empire are worked out.

Public Map (for reference purposes):

Selenarctos_2-1.jpg

(click for larger version)

Edited by iKrolm

OOC: Whoops, i thought he was in NA....

IC:

OPEN

"THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS FOREIGN GOVERNMENT LEVEL FIVE INFORMATION."

The Nation of Nod's very own National Defence International Incorporated (hereby referred to as the NDII) would like to formally declare itself and its parent entity - the Nation of Nod - as neutral belligerents in this armed conflict - thus, we cannot stop the sale of and proliferation of said weaponry to the Fasci Empire, should they wish to accept. However, we would once again like to extend our services to your party.

We are also declaring our non-liability for any side 'gaining-the-upperhand' due to greater usage of our superior weaponry...

NDII systems

This has been a secure transmission between you and NDII systems, channeled by the Nation of Nod

END OPEN TRANSMISSION

OOC: Hey guys sorry I've been gone awhile, I just lost my best friend to cancer. So, I see PR still hasn't responded to this thread, so I guess I can only attack one place now...

IC: During the past few weeks, the Army of the Fasci Empire has waged war on the Philippines. Leader Adalgar von Richter claims that the reason the Philippines have not yet been captured is because he sent Catholic prisoners to fight, and they are worthless. "Luckily, all of the prisoners sent have been killed by their own friends," says the leader. However, Prime Minister Felicidario claims that after realizing that the soldiers were Catholic prisoners, they were welcomed into the Philippines, and their Generals were captured and imprisoned. von Richter denys this. He also promises that he will send actual troops to annihilate the Catholics on Luzon. He warns the Pax Pacifica that all attempts to stop the Fasci Empire will be dealt with harshly.

LeVentNoir, Duke of Wellington and Lord of Glorious Aotearoa, suggests with great force that the moment you step in the pacific with any hostile intent, we will as one leader so well put it "Liquify your forces, then crush the liquid to dust."

The backwards troops of the Fasci Empire would be no more than target practice for our advanced troops, and indeed, you will be annihilated before firing a return shot.

In a warning move, we are moving our recent task force from the line islands to the Philippines for secret measures given the overt threat made.

Edited by LeVentNoir

OOC: Crap, I wanted to get ALL of the Philippines!!! Too bad I was gone...should I declare another war? :P

IC:

To the NDII:

We accept your new weapons with great joy.  Our enemies will be crushed thanks to your superior weapons technology.

Classified:

Because of the Pax Pacifica's threat to liquidate our forces and then crush the liquid to dust, the regular troops will not be sent to Luzon.  Instead, more Catholics will be transferred from the concentration camps to Luzon, so that the Pax Pacifica will actually be helping us.  Muahahahahaha.....now somebody get me that Jiggilypuff doll Sarah sent!

Public: Should the Fasci Empire continue to act militarily hostile in the Philippines region, propaganda actions will be taken against the forces of the Fasci Empire.

Classified: As part of said propaganda , the following pamphlet will be dropped out of small planes onto military encampments within 50km of the Selenarctan/Fasci border.

To The Catholics of the Fasci Empire:

The Nation of Selenarctos does not support the actions taken by the Fasci Empire government against Christians. The Nation offers protection and amnesty to all Christians who peacefully surrender to Selenarctan forces. For further instructions on surrendering, please tune any conventional radio to 100.3FM.

To The Commanders of the Fasci Empire:

The Nation of Selenarctos does not wish to fight the Fasci Empire. We will not strike first, but should forces under your command enter or attack The Nation your forces will be destroyed, you will be captured, and you will stand trial for war crimes. For further instructions, please tune any conventional radio to 99.5FM.

Edited by iKrolm

The Fasci Empire formally declares war on Selenarctos, because they suck. They should know that the only radio stations allowed in the Fasci Empire are government-approved stations. In the highly unlikely event that the Fasci will actually lose, the leaders of the Fasci Empire will commit suicide before going into any war crime trial.

Top secret: All Catholic and political prisoners have been implanted with little bombs and will be transported to the Selenarctos border for suicide bombing. The activation switches are currently being held by their generals.

OOC: Did Holy See ever freeze his land, or could I try to claim it from whoever owns the land and RP the Vatican?

OOC: Just how many Catholics are we talking about?

IC: The Nation in entering DEFCON 1, an additional 5,000 Ground Force infantry will be deployed to the Selenarctan/Fasci border within the next 24 hours and propaganda flights have begun. All Directors and Force Commanders are currently in or in transit to the command bunker located under the under-construction capital building in Isifth and will be there in under 6 hours. In a press release from the Popular Division earlier today, citizens were urged not to panic, that the war is expected to be won with a quick and decisive victory.

Edited by iKrolm

The Fasci Empire formally declares war on Selenarctos, because they suck. They should know that the only radio stations allowed in the Fasci Empire are government-approved stations. In the highly unlikely event that the Fasci will actually lose, the leaders of the Fasci Empire will commit suicide before going into any war crime trial.

Top secret: All Catholic and political prisoners have been implanted with little bombs and will be transported to the Selenarctos border for suicide bombing. The activation switches are currently being held by their generals.

OOC: Also, that's god-moding: the contents of the pamphlet were under the secret section. To anyone more experienced than I am, what exactly does that cancel?

If it cancels the DoW, perhaps Chris you should compare our nations before you redeclare.

Edited by iKrolm

OOC: Oh, I didn't realize that the pamphlets weren't released yet. I thought that the Fasci already received them. Whatever, I already knew that you were gonna own me, so I guess assume that war has been delared.

IC:

To the NDII:

We accept your new weapons with great joy.  Our enemies will be crushed thanks to your superior weapons technology.

Please be aware that one must go through the proper channels to take part in our 'you test, we deliver' programme

NDII Systems

Edited by Executive Minister

OOC: I might, but I'm having trouble convincing Biohazard to give me .17 miles of land that won't even appear on the world map 'cause it's so small...

OOC: The mapmakers do not like to add in new nations that are hardly even detectable.