Sileathonomics

Sileath

And do you really think that a nation will get to 8,500 infra within 8 months of their first wonder purchase after spending 100m on an MP and 75m on an SDI?

This is what I was thinking. If those nations are shelling out that much money on an MP and an SDI, and have to save up the money for the WRC, where is all the money that is required to get to 8,500 infra? I'm not buying the fact that a nation can do that within 8 months of buying their first wonder, even with a perfectly optimal setup.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the pentagon?

And do you really think that a nation will get to 8,500 infra within 8 months of their first wonder purchase after spending 100m on an MP and 75m on an SDI?

Sorry, forgot Pentagon.

SM -> SSS -> NRL -> MP -> GT -> P -> SDI -> IS -> WRC

At 4,299.99 infra, I was making 4 million profit per day due to my two econ wonders, trades, and improvements. A 1k infra rocket and wonder purchase is possible every month up to getting WRC with intelligent national management.

5 military wonders in a row? What about economic development? :P

I don't believe in economic development, if there were any more useful military wonders I could buy, I'd be buying those rather than the economic ones I've had to buy for the past few months.

War is the end of all economic development.

correct, I'd rather be able to kick your $@! and be smaller than have a huge nation and not be able to do anything to you while you're destroying my infras.

correct, I'd rather be able to kick your $@! and be smaller than have a huge nation and not be able to do anything to you while you're destroying my infras.

It's a balance, but two eco and then every military will hinder your ability to build a large warchest and the infra base needed for a WRC.

It's a balance, but two eco and then every military will hinder your ability to build a large warchest and the infra base needed for a WRC.

you're talking to someone who has a great war happen every time I pass the 5,000 infra jump, I don't think I'm ever going to be able to get a WRC to begin with.

you're talking to someone who has a great war happen every time I pass the 5,000 infra jump, I don't think I'm ever going to be able to get a WRC to begin with.

With each economic wonder it lets you jump a little higher each time.

I've had the same experience as you, after this war it'll be the 5th time to pass the 5000 infra jump for me in my year and a third in MK. Got a WRC after the last one (the noCB war)

Edited by Azaghul

Aha, you're the cause of it! :D

I once noticed that every time Invicta's score passed NATO's there was a global war.

More econ wonders do lead to bigger warchests, though, which is a good thing.