A New Empire

so when shall we announce the creation of the Galaxy of Unified Nations bloc....

yes i just wanted to make up something that allowed for the acronym GUN to be used.

anywho, welcome to Bob and i shall see you... around the galaxy i suppose =)

They all want to be like me?

However, the Empire alliances are more Remnant than Sith, they don't even acknowledge a Dark Lord in their ranks and hold to outdated philosophies like elections and static government. :P

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHA, GI has being around longer then NSO, IAA, and any of the other SW alliances. Trust me.

Hail GI!

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHA, GI has being around longer then NSO, IAA, and any of the other SW alliances. Trust me.

Hail GI!

But they haven't been around longer than me, which is what I referenced, not my alliance. If the masses have doubt as to who the true Dark Lord of the Cyberverse is they have forgotten their history.

But they haven't been around longer than me, which is what I referenced, not my alliance. If the masses have doubt as to who the true Dark Lord of the Cyberverse is they have forgotten their history.

From someone who has been ruling my nation since May 06, Ivan is the one true dark lord of the universe.

took my exact words

Funny coming from someone in another German alliance.

Good to see more Yellow out there. I like your flag (even if it is a little off center :P) and good luck in your future endeavors.

Some of the people in the Imperium have being around much longer then you and if you are referring to having a nation in CN well then I guess you are right, but as fact GI has being around almost as long as CN(if not longer) along with many of the creators still there. The Sith are the past, the Imperium is the future of SW. :)

Some of the people in the Imperium have being around much longer then you and if you are referring to having a nation in CN well then I guess you are right, but as fact GI has being around almost as long as CN(if not longer) along with many of the creators still there. The Sith are the past, the Imperium is the future of SW. :)

Um, I can't even figure out what you are saying here. First, this is an IC forum. Nothing existed prior to Admin declaring the Cyberverse into existance. Being Second Born of Admin places me right up there in the ancient category insofar as CN is concerned. What occurred previously in other realms has no bearing here, although I was the Dark Lord "elsewhere" long before CN as well.

:lol1:

Heh... I don't think you get much older then Ivan.