Goon Order Of Neutral Shoving Announcement

Hai!

It is clear the Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism is very angry, since they've took it upon them selfs to "flame" threads start unbelievably topics.

Questions? Was I an old GOONS member?

Most of you all ready know I wasn't. Do I care? No. I like GOONS simply as, as many people have said now is the time for new alliances and as I say it brings some fun into the game take peoples off of the Karma war atm if its even possible. The "new" GOONS has officially cut its self totally from the old and real GOONS. If you can't see why well then you need to open your eyes. I may not be an old GOONS member but I ain't a complete retard either! Yes I am sure.

Why the all GOONS name and stuff?

I'm all about GOONS baby.

Want to talk?!

Come on #goonsbaby and ask stupid pointless questions or the opposite, tis will be funz!

Also on an other note GOONS here by declares an all out awesome-0 war on the Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism. I'll need luck with that btw. The real GOONS declares its on a boat, and we've made the fake GOONS walk the plank that is all!

Joke thread, guys. No way this can be serious.

Well, it's serious in that he's seriously trying to make a satire. It's a joke, but not in the way he'd hoped. People do check post history these days, right?

but I ain't a complete retard either!

Only partially?

Could you not make a different alliance entirely and just leave the old GOONS name to rest? You'd hurt the reputation of the old GOONS if you were allowed to take it any further. =_='