On behalf of my CN Brothers...

Dan Marino

On behalf of my CN brothers i show my sincere public apology to BringMeTheHorizon and Athens..

So over the past few days there has been alot of debate and hassle in the yellow sphere. GRAN, Pyramid, and Athens all colliding, and butting heads. BringMeTheHorizon showed a screenshot of me recruiting a member from Pyramid. I admit to doing it and understand what i did was wrong and i feel really horrible and guilty about it. I hope that me and BringMeTheHorizon can continue our good friendship in the future. I am sorry for trouble i have caused.

well dan what you did was wrong but it takes a man to own up to his mistakes, im proud of you and yellow guard.

dont let others keep you down for your past deeds as alliance leader you got what it takes to be a great leader and this is proof.

No one can fault an honest apology.

It's great that he apologized, but I question whether or not he would have come forward about it if there were no screenshots of the incident.

Edited by soccerbum879

It's great that he apologized, but I question whether or not he would have come forward about it if there were no screenshots of the incident.

Would you come forward with it? I know I wouldn't. Say what you want but its true and you all know it. You only say sorry when you get caught.

Are you sorry you did it, or sorry you got caught?

EDIT: Although, personally, I don't see the big deal with recruiting allied members, unless it's done in a systematic and hurtful way. One guy doesn't seem too bad, albeit, I didn't read the thread.

Edited by New Frontier

Are you sorry you did it, or sorry you got caught?

EDIT: Although, personally, I don't see the big deal with recruiting allied members, unless it's done in a systematic and hurtful way. One guy doesn't seem too bad, albeit, I didn't read the thread.

I generally share the same feelings towards your second comment as you do. Asking your friend to come make an alliance with you just doesn't seem all that bad to me. And as you said, doing it a way like mass messaging the entire alliance or something...that's entirely different.

Who cares? Londo already accepted it, so I don't see much issue.

Hopefully everyone involved in this little mess has learned a few things.