CNRP Query

king of cochin

Hi.

I want to know about the CNRP policy on real life companies and their products? Is it possible for me to RP out a real companies proprietary products as products of my own country?

And is it possible for me to RP it with the same product and company name?

For eg: is it possible for me RP out Gulfstream as a private company in my nation and I am selling G VIIs as my own product.

Is it allowed?

Hi.

I want to know about the CNRP policy on real life companies and their products? Is it possible for me to RP out a real companies proprietary products as products of my own country?

And is it possible for me to RP it with the same product and company name?

For eg: is it possible for me RP out Gulfstream as a private company in my nation and I am selling G VIIs as my own product.

Is it allowed?

yes it is. When I was Neo Japan I RPd the RL companies (though I sometimes slightly changed their names) and equipment. I expect many CNRPers do the same thing. Even now, as Languedoc, I RP RL French companies and their products as my own

yes it is. When I was Neo Japan I RPd the RL companies (though I sometimes slightly changed their names) and equipment. I expect many CNRPers do the same thing. Even now, as Languedoc, I RP RL French companies and their products as my own

Indeed. I also know for a fact that Emperor Mudd RP's Boeing and Microsoft, as the RL companies are based in the territory he claims.

Yes, I RP two types of companies that exist in real life.

First are companies based in territories I control. For example, Google, Microsoft and Boeing.

Second are companies that were founded by people likely to have immigrated to Tahoe in RL. General Dynamics (people that make the F-16 and, ironically, Gulfstream) was founded by an Irishman who moved to America, which Tahoe is based upon.

To sum it up, Irish American or West Coast companies are Tahoan in RP. So, to answer your question "is it possible for me RP out Gulfstream as a private company in my nation and I am selling G VIIs as my own product.?" No, Gulfstream is a Tahoan corporation. :P

Yes, I RP two types of companies that exist in real life.

First are companies based in territories I control. For example, Google, Microsoft and Boeing.

Second are companies that were founded by people likely to have immigrated to Tahoe in RL. General Dynamics (people that make the F-16 and, ironically, Gulfstream) was founded by an Irishman who moved to America, which Tahoe is based upon.

To sum it up, Irish American or West Coast companies are Tahoan in RP. So, to answer your question "is it possible for me RP out Gulfstream as a private company in my nation and I am selling G VIIs as my own product.?" No, Gulfstream is a Tahoan corporation. :P

I hate you Mudd, I just posted that Gulfstream was an Ardorian company (based in Savannah Georgia). <_<

Indian car manufacturer TATA actually owns Jaguar, Rover and many other famous car brands. There is a car named REVA which runs 100% on electricity here. Quite popular and nifty car that is.

Indian car manufacturer TATA actually owns Jaguar, Rover and many other famous car brands. There is a car named REVA which runs 100% on electricity here. Quite popular and nifty car that is.

I will never buy those. I'll buy Ford.