The Merseburg Declaration

Kaiser Martens

You have not learned anything from the destruction of Helsinki. Those who fight for ideals which have no hope of succeeding will perish and rot, feeding those of us who fight for what is needed. Prepare to finally meet your maker uberstein. Vengeance will be mine.

-Alexei Romanov, President of the Molakian Nordlandic Republic

The Legitamate Goverment of Molakia has no stance on this "war". As for the new Nordland, we expect our treaties to carry over, namely the gurantee of Sovereignty and defense.

-Office of the Tsar

The Tahoe Republic is currently reviewing its treaty with the WNSR and will decide whether we wish to carry over the treaty to Greater Nordland, if approved by the Nordic Government. The Federal Cabinet will discuss the treaty once the Kaiser and Reichskanzler are nominated and appointed

The Tahoe Republic is currently reviewing its treaty with the WNSR and will decide whether we wish to carry over the treaty to Greater Nordland, if approved by the Nordic Government. The Federal Cabinet will discuss the treaty once the Kaiser and Reichskanzler are nominated and appointed

It goes without saying that it will pass with flying colors.

In a conference with the governing members of the provinces under his control, Archon Mykep had this to say:

"Mum said if you have nothing to say, say nothing at all."

OOC: Mum said if you have nothing to say, say nothing at all.

Edited by mykep

The Phoenix Empire supports this merger to prevent possible questions, while the Nordlanders are our brothers and Allies to preserve the Culture, Nationality, Art, etc. of the Southern Slavs we for now do not join. However we have some nice Rakija for our German brothers

Edited by Centurius

You have not learned anything from the destruction of Helsinki. Those who fight for ideals which have no hope of succeeding will perish and rot, feeding those of us who fight for what is needed. Prepare to finally meet your maker uberstein. Vengeance will be mine.

-Alexei Romanov, President of the Molakian Nordlandic Republic

I remember when you were a Communist, has your thirst for revenge blinded you of your beliefs?

The Legitamate Goverment of Molakia has no stance on this "war". As for the new Nordland, we expect our treaties to carry over, namely the gurantee of Sovereignty and defense.

-Office of the Tsar

They seem to not be doing so well with that "Defence", wouldn't you agree?

Edited by BaronUberstein

In a conference with the governing members of the provinces under his control, Archon Mykep had this to say:

"Mum said if you have nothing to say, say nothing at all."

OOC: Mum said if you have nothing to say, say nothing at all.

OOC: I thought it was ""if you don't have sumthin' nice to say, don't say nothin' at all."

OOC: No, it's "If ya ain't got nuthin' nice to say, I reckon it's best to say nuthin' at all."

I like southern accents :awesome:

OOC: Careful with those stereotypes... )):

IC: We congradulate the Nords on this merger, even though we are against Nordland.