In libris libertas Accords

TTKCoatofArmsMoFA-4.gif

By an officiated official decree of officiality...

... I hereby announce to all who bear these presence

I would like to precede this announcement by saying, that while this announcement comes only a shortwhile before the deadline of the last OWF announcement on this matter, this was in no way intentional. I believe I can speak for both alliances when i say that over the past month, a great deal of mutual respect has arisen between the Black Order Of Knights and The Templar Knights. A combination of that ferocious beast that is real life, and the current war, delayed the announcement of this decision. We hope this will be the formal beginning of a long and fruitful relationship between the Black Order of Knights and ourselves.

Without further ado...

In Libris Libertas Accords

Preamble: This protectorate agreement is signed in the interest of mutual cooperation and uncompromising brotherhood between close allies and friends. The Templar Knights (TTK) declares her complete protection of Black Order Of Knights (BOOK) until such a time that this accord is no longer in effect or either alliance ceases to exist.

1. Protection

A declaration of war on any signatory alliance is automatically a declaration of war on both signatories. Both signatories fight together as a tightly-knit unit, and an aggression on any is by extension an aggression to all.

Both signatories are to provide the other with full military assistance, in defensive or offensive operations alike, upon receiving a formal request to do so from the alliance in need. The Protectors commit themselves to ensuring the safety of all Member alliances at whatever cost.

No Offensive wars are to be instigated by BOOK whatsoever, and all defensive wars will be coordinated through TTK's MoD and TTK's Grand Master.

2. Foreign Affairs

All Member alliances remain sovereign, separate entities and have complete authority on all internal issues.

BOOK must send treaties and other documents to TTK in order to seek approval for the sake of not having multiple treaties conflict with the interests of the different alliances.

Interests Protection Clause: In order to protect the interests of BOOK, TTK must also notify them of impending treaties to make sure that these will not conflict or collide with the members' goals.

When armed conflict comes to an end, TTK are entitled to negotiate surrender terms for both BOOK and TTK, in the eventuality that the leadership of the Members may be absent, for the sake of not leaving them unsupported. No Member may sign peace separately from each other; we both back each other up from beginning to end of any conflict.

Members may continue to run their embassy programs freely, and send envoys and representatives anyplace they see fit.

BOOK is obligated to share any and all information or intelligence they receive that TTK deems pertinent. TTK is encouraged to do the same but is not obligated to do so.

3. Economy

TTK agrees to lend economic support in the form of guidelines and technical assistance. all foreign aid will be handled on a case by case basis.

After the end of armed conflict, it is within TTK's best interests to help BOOK rebuild and recover from any sustained damage through the use of aid chains, in order to guarantee their integrity.

If the damage to the alliance is sustained through an offensive war that was not authorized by TTK, then TTK has the right to withhold any and all foreign aid.

Both parties acknowledge the importance of an active and thriving economic market as integral to the success of a strong military. Therefore, both parties agree to strongly encourage their members to seek and participate in trade agreements and technology trading with each others members. This policy will ensure ongoing prosperity and ample funding to maintain the military of each party

4. Integration

TTK agrees to share guides and information as well as formal structures with BOOK, to help them develop as they see fit. The Protectors should try and guide the Members towards prosperity.

Leadership of BOOK will have access to a forum to be in contact with the leaders of TTK. It is BOOK's responsibilities to transmit their concerns and needs to TTK so they may help better all situations.

Data Protection Clause: Guides obtained legally from other alliances are not shared unless permission is given by that alliance.

5. Departure

No Member may leave during wartime. Doing so is considered treason to the remaining signatory. Espionage is strictly forbidden and is also considered treason within this accord.

Signatories may freely leave at any given time, but a four day anticipated private notification is needed. During those four days, the document continues to be active.

Signed for TTK:

ttkgovsig3-1.png

Signed for BOOK:

/s/

knighthorde

Dark-One

/s/

Pharaoh Bradshaw

Marquis of Foreign Affairs

/s/

Shaggy Retox

Marquis of Defense

/s/

The Feather

Marquis of Internal Affairs

ttkflag.jpg

- Forum - Wiki - Stats -

This has been an official TTK announcement. All questions or concerns should be directed to TTK's Marshal of Foreign Affairs.

Edited by Cyphon88

Congrats.

PS: Cyphon I never said those lines. LIES

Yes, yes you did, accept it. And let it be known throughout bob.

Also i'm very personally pleased to see this announcement come about.

/o TTK

/o BOOK

o/ TTK I <3 u guise

And lol @cyphon, your all professional with your nice pictures then your sig ruins it lolol

Sigged. Except i dunno which half to sig, that im professional, or how awesome the sig is, or all of it together. No one in their right mind has ever called me, or will call me professional .Damn you confusing me! Damn youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :psyduck:

Congratulations guys. One thing I noticed though, I don't see any signatures under TTK ;).

Balder, i feel your pain. For it must be pain not to see our sig and seal looking all pretty in the server light.