locked nations....

[quote name='Maelstrom Vortex' date='18 July 2010 - 08:13 AM' timestamp='1279458788' post='2377179']
Please do not be opportunists and try to take advantage of my RL situation although I know the temptation may be overwhelming for a few of you. :ph34r:
[/quote]
(Goes to coup the U.S. and install a Texan as Supreme Overlord)

Sorry about your situation Mael :(

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kankou' date='20 July 2010 - 01:14 PM' timestamp='1279611839' post='2380264']
Is it possible to post while in lock to make sure you are not purged?
[/quote]

Even if you are in lock, the 25 day inactivity purging would be applicable.

[quote name='king of cochin' date='20 July 2010 - 02:17 AM' timestamp='1279613817' post='2380295']
Even if you are in lock, the 25 day inactivity purging would be applicable.
[/quote]
You misunderstood me. I'm asking if I can post without being unlocked so I wouldn't be purged.

Only if you're under some form of situational duress in RL that prevents you from being able to be fully active for a period. Doing it excessively and without cause could be seen as manipulating the system to provide for an ooc defense.. which is essentially power gaming.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='Kankou' date='22 July 2010 - 11:19 PM' timestamp='1279865938' post='2385584']
Koryo confederation (Korea)

Chosun, Daehan, Shonan are states/terrritories of Koryo.
[/quote]
Thank you.

[quote name='The Flying Scotsman' date='23 July 2010 - 02:12 PM' timestamp='1279919550' post='2386554']
Im going on vacation in South Carolina tomorrow, will be back the monday after next.

lock please
[/quote]
Done.

There's a tropical storm heading my way that's supposed to become a hurricane that will hit Sunday. I have no further plans for the weekend but if I suddenly stop communicating it's because either A) my house is [b]really bad[/b] and I'm dead or B) no power. In either case... :P

I have no nation to lock, but I am taking a very long vacation to do some other things I really have been wanting to do.. (Navyfield more.. hoi3.. and a bunch of ps2 games that got dumped in my lap from a cousin who can't play them because he got them from someone for free, but a good chunk of them were mature rated and his parents won't let him play them.. so.. I'm 'babysitting' them til he gets to where he can play em!)

Ya'll have fun.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' timestamp='1280267275' post='2391658']
Um, OK, but you do know locks are for absences of multiple days, not a single one...
[/quote]

I don't know whether a single day will turn into multiple days or not, Subtle. If you must know, if I hadn't convinced my disabled mother that she would be more comfortable at home I'd have been gone until late Saturday or early Sunday. I'd rather be safe than sorry.