The Russian Empire DoE

The Russian Empire

Declaration of Existence

flag_o10.jpg

An Introduction

Greetings all community members,

The Russian Empire is a small but growing alliance who's borders will span the entire extent of the entire Russia Empire (borders predating 1917 and minus Poland)

We are about peaceful expansion of our empire, the elevation of TRE to the world stage (per say) and to give a hand to those in need, give a step up to the little guy like we got at our foundation. We are willing to work with diverse bunch of people who have proven to loyal and trustworthy with others. Agreements we make will not be broken over petty fights and such and we will keep our word if you keep yours to the end. My alliance has a suitable government structure set up and once we gain enough membership elections shall take place and those who have the qualifications and not the popularity will be those to represent the people. My alliance has been around for a while now and only now i decided to make my DoE.

If anyone wishes to contact me to sort out relations, i am more than happy to talk to you, i am friendly and approachable and no matter how big or how small your alliance is i am willing to hear you out, i wish all those here on CN good luck with their alliance and many good days of peace and prosperity.

We are White team and are proud of it!

Government

Emperor

Nicholas II

Minister of Defense/War

Grand Duke Nicholas

Minister of Finance

Sfmcrfuller

(several other ministers and deputies but not listed)

Current Pacts

Mitteleuropa

Military / Defensive alliance with The German Empire. Also states The German Empire will verbally assist The Russian Empire with close aid.

The Constitution

of

The Russian Empire

russia10.png

Part 1 - Foundation

The Russian Empire was founded to bring order had to make Russia a Great European Power. A monarchy rules over Russia in a constitutional monarchy with the Duma directly representing the people and the The Council of the Empire, the most Elite within the Empire working directly with the Emperor.

The Constitution of the Empire is the most important piece of information held in the Empire and is to be protected by all those living in the Empires borders. It Can only be abolished if half the Empire is in Anarchy, 90% Approval by the Duma and Majority of the Council of the Empire, or by a 75% majority by the people of the Empire. The Emperor could rule absolute and be unchallenged to his rule for life.

Part 2 - Citizenship

Any Nation wishing to be part of the Empire need only follow these steps in order to become a Citizen of the Empire.

• Register on The Russian Empire forums, and post an application in the correct section;
  • Have Russia as his/her national flag;
  • Be part of the White sphere;
  • Complete the Imperial Citizenship Examinations with a score of 90% or higher;
  • Face random questioning regarding Cybernations and or Russia;
  • Swear loyalty to Emperor Nicholas II, the Russian Empire, and its Sovereign Territories;
  • Agree to all laws of the Russian Empire and its Sovereign Territories ;
  • After completing all the above, the new member must have "The Russian Empire" in his/her alliance affiliation.

Part 3 - Government Structure

Section 1. - The Emperor

tsar10.jpg

The Emperor is the Head of State of the Russian Empire. The Emperor is responsible stability of the Government, the Duma and the Council of the Empire. The Emperor cannot be deposed unless he abdicates the Imperial Crown as his own voluntary act. He also holds the power to veto all legislation and appointments in the Government. In the event, however, that a bill is passed by the Duma, The Council of the Empire and approved by the Prime Minister, it cannot be vetoed by the Emperor. In all affairs involving the Russian Empire , the Emperor holds the final authority. If the Emperor is absent, the Crown Prince of The Empire may assume his duties,until the Emperor returns from said absence. The Emperor can give vote priority to any legislation appointed by any member of the Duma and the Council of the Empire, to which the Emperor can add or modify prioritized bills at his discretion, but only before the approval of the bill.

Section 2. - Duties of the Emperor

The Emperor is responsible for overseeing and directing the Russian Empire. He may have the Ministers work directly for him, or if he chooses, for the Prime Minster. He may decide on this at any given time during his reign. No Duma Member or Minster within The Russian Empire may be removed or resign from his position without the consent of the Emperor.

Should the security of The Russian Empire warrant, the Emperor may declare martial law with the consent of the majority of the Duma and the majority of the Council of the Empire. Under Martial Law, the Emperor may take actions, create laws or issue Decrees regarding the Empire at his sole discretion without the consent of the Duma or the Council of the Empire. Martial Law may be terminated by Decree or by a majority vote of the Duma and the Council of the Empire, which vote may be introduced in either house upon motion of any member of these legislative chambers.

Section 2. - Abdication

If at any point the Emperor is unable to perform his duties, he may allow the Crown Prince or the Prime Minister to assume his duties. However, if he returns the Crown Prince or the Prime Minster must return the power when asked to. Also, if the Emperor wishes to do so, he may abdicate, forfeiting the Imperial Crown to a Heir or Member of the Royal at his choice, or abolishing the monarchy in The Russian Empire.

Section 3. - Royal Family

romano10.jpg

The Family of the Emperor is to be respected and greeted accordingly to Title bestowed upon them from Birth right, or granted by the Emperor. The Crown Prince of the Empire can rule in the Emperor's Absence but cannot amend the constitution nor abolish the monarchy, he must work with the Prime Minster and the Emperors Advisors to ensure smooth running of the Empire. The Empress of the Empire has little public duty but if she chooses so she may take an active role in the Duma or the Council of the Empire as a member there, with approval by the Emperor.

Section 4. - Prime Minister

The Prime Minister is in charge of overseeing the everyday affairs of the Empire. He is responsible for heading the Government and representing The Russian Empire abroad in international affairs. Prime Minster is responsible for the protection and advancement of The Russian Empire. The Prime Minster is appointed by the Emperor, and serves at the sole discretion of the Emperor. The Prime Minister can at any time be removed by the Emperor of by a majority vote by the Council of the Empire if they find him not to be acting in the interest of the Empire.

Section 5. - Prime Minister's Duties

• Has the power to veto legislation and appointments.
  • Has the power to expel any citizen, deny Citizen applications, subject to the Emperor's consent.
  • Has the final word on all day-to-day matters within The Russian Empire. The Emperor may overrule if needed.
  • Can nominate the Ministers to be voted on by the Duma.
  • Manages all elections and votes within the Rusian Empire, and may move to dissolve the current Duma with the approval of the Emperor and the Council of the Empire.
  • Directs The Russian Empire from day to day.
  • Casts votes as necessary to break tie votes in the Duma.
  • Can, at the request of the Emperor, dissolve the Duma in case of inactivity and call a new election for Duma Members.

Section 6. - Ministers

The Imperial Ministers of the Government of the Empire are as follows:

• Minister of Education
  • Minister of Finance
  • Minister of Foreign Affairs
  • Minister of Immigration
  • Minister of Defense

The Prime Minister or the Emperor may at any given time create a ministry if necessary as long as it is approved by the Emperor. The Ministers can be appointed by the Emperor or Prime Minister, and must be approved by all parties, including the Duma with a majority vote, and the Council of the Empire with also a majority. No Minister can be dismissed without the consent and approval of the Emperor.

Section 7. - Duties of Ministers

The Minister of Education - is responsible for furthering knowledge within the Empire's educational institutions. He is responsible for creating informational guides, assisting new members in the learning process, and developing new ideas for implementation in the education system.

The Minister of Finance - is responsible for technology deals, aid and trades. It is at the Minister of Finance's discretion as to whom in the Empire will receive aid. The Minister of Finance also oversees tech deals arranged through the forums and may be called upon to help with trades. However, the Minister of Finance’s duties will consist mostly of setting up and deploying our operational banking nations so that they are prepared to send aid.

The Minister of Immigration - is responsible for immigration, recruiting, ensuring new members are settled. It is the responsibility of the Minister of Immigration to grade all citizen exams, and to decide whether or not an applicant is eligible for membership in the Empire.

The Minister of Defense - is responsible for maintaining the Russian Army along with the Commanders in charge of each Military Division, he personally chooses the Commanders of each Division and oversees their actions on the battle field, The Cossack Military Division is the only Division which is not under order by the Minster.

The Minister of Foreign Affairs - Represents the Empire abroad and acts on behalf of the Emperor creating new treaties with other Empires, he has his own staff that he employs to aid him when talking with other Alliances, under sole authority of the Emperor he ensures nothing but the best of the Empire is shown to potential allies and oversees the Embassies in the Empire.

Part 4 - The Duma and the Council of the Empire

800px-13.jpg

Section 1. - The Duma

The Duma is considered the Voice of The Russian Empire. Elections for Duma Members takes place on:

• December 1st
  • March 1st
  • June 1st
  • September 1st

The term of the Duma Member begins on the first of the next month following the election. The Duma votes on legislation for the Imperial Government of The Russian Empire. All bills passed by the Duma must be signed by the Emperor and Prime Minster within the period of ten days or they are considered void and vetoed. The number of representatives in the Duma, is dictated by the Emperor, but can be changed at will. In the event of dissolution of the Duma, a new elections shall take place two days before the end of the month, and Duma Members announced on the first day of the new month. The Empress or any other Royal member may also stand for the Duma if they wish or can be placed into the Duma by the Emperor if so requested so.

To be eligible for the position in the Duma the citizen must announce their candidacy at least 72 hours prior to the election. The candidates must have served The Russian Empire for a period of 25 days prior to election day, this clause can be waived with a letter of recommendation from the Emperor or Prime Minster. The letter of recommendation must cite exact reasons for the waiver.

In the event that a member of the Duma is removed or resigns, the Duma is required to announce the open position for a period of 48 hours, during which citizens may publicly announce their intent to be considered. At the end of this period, the Duma will appoint a replacement deputy with a majority vote and the approval of the Emperor. The Duma must appoint a new member within a period of no greater then five days from the resignation or removal of said named member.

The citizens of the Empire have the full right to propose ideas which can be passed forward to the Duma. In order for a proposed idea to be brought forward to the Duma, the proposed idea must have three more votes for it then against it, and it should have more then ten votes for its approval in order to be forwarded to the Duma. The Duma then votes on the proposed Bill, needing a majority vote, then it will be forwarded to the Emperor who can either approve it, or send it back.

Section 2. - The Council of the Empire

The Council of the Empire is comprised of the following: The Emperor, Prime Minster, Ministers, Judge Magister, the Cossack Commander and Church Leaders. The Empress or any other Royal member also may be part of the Council with Majority approval by the Council or the Emperor. Membership is automatic. Members of the Council of the Empire may be removed by the Emperor with the approval of a majority vote of the Council. Removal is automatic when such member is removed from his current position. Members may at any time resign from the Council, however if said member does so they forfeit any other position they currently hold which got them in there to begin with.

Part 5. - Military of the Empire

grand_10.jpg

Section 1. - Duty to the Empire

Every citizen is required to do military duty. The total force of The Russian Empire shall be divided into Divisions according to rank and by which area of the military you are in, including Army, Navy, Air Force, which, in war and in peace, shall be under the ultimate command of the Emperor.

Section 2. - Military Breakdown

The Military of the Empire can be broken up into 8 Different Divisions led by a Commander Chosen by the Minster of Defense and approved by the Emperor. The Cossack Military Division is under direct Command by the Emperor, due to the Emperor Being a Cossack himself and is the only Division not with a Commander or under the Minster of Defense command. All In the Military must obey orders given by the Emperor as part of their Oath of Allegiance to him. The Minster of Defense can be asked to step down if 5 Commanders and the Highest Ranking Cossack petition for his removal. Upon such petition, the Minister of War will be required to submit his resignation to the Emperor and await His decision.

Section 3. - Nuclear Arsenal

Nuke%20Test.jpeg

Nuclear Weapons may only be purchased with special approval by the Emperor due to their devastation effects on another nation and on the environment as a whole. If granted permission to construct Nuclear weapons, the weapons may not be used unless explicitly told by the Emperor Himself and with the special executives in the Council of the Empire giving the access codes to unlock the ability to fire the nukes. Any nation found to be illegally using Nuclear weapons against another nation weather friend or foe, shall face expulsion from The Russian Empire and their nation a testing ground for any nuclear tests in the future.

Section 4. - Deceleration of War

Only the Duma can authorize alliance-wide war or attacks against alliances of any size. A majority vote accompanied by approval of the Emperor, the Prime Minster, the Council of the Empire and the Minister of Defense is necessary for the declaration of war. The Minister of Defense may submit a request for declaration of war by written proposal, such proposal citing a specific cause. The Declaration of War will be effective upon public announcement by the Emperor, which announcement must cite a specific cause.

Individual wars are to be approved by the Minister of Defense, or in his absence, the Emperor or the Prime Minster. Written approval for any individual war is necessary; Any member state of the Empire engaging in acts of war absent written approval will be considered a rogue and will face punitive actions. In the case of individual war it is not necessary to cite a specific cause.

Constitution of The Russian Empire, Date: 14th April 2009

Signed: Nikolai Alexandrovich Romanov

Nicholas II, Emperor and Autocrat of All the Russias

Edited by Emperor Nicholas II

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First: spam is so two years ago.... Like I cant post first.... Changing posts is so 7th grade.

Congrats, nice flag, are you guys yellow team?

EDIT. SIGH why do I even come to these cesspool forums... wait I know.... to get trolled/flamed and edited by admin. Awesome.

Edited by mkoricic

can you and TGE be rivals. But never fight.

We already had something like that. Remember Atlantis and TPF?

o/ Russian-themed alliance

Welcome to Planet Bob. :)

JOIN UNION OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR RUSSIAN ALLIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOIN NOW! UNION OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION IS ALLIENCE FOR RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cookie to anyone who remembers that.

Edited by Emperor Marx

Welcome, hope you do well.

JOIN UNION OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR RUSSIAN ALLIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOIN NOW! UNION OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION IS ALLIENCE FOR RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First thing I thought of when I saw the title of this thread. Good laugh, that was.

First: spam is so two years ago.... Like I cant post first.... Changing posts is so 7th grade.

Congrats, nice flag, are you guys yellow team?

EDIT. SIGH why do I even come to these cesspool forums... wait I know.... to get trolled/flamed and edited by admin. Awesome.

We are white team for the while man, and thanks i made the flag myself though i am not creative at all lol

Good luck guys! Can't wait to read the Russo-German PIAT!

BTW - after the Great War is over, you guys will need someone protecting your alliance. If you go green, for some strange reason I recommed VE :P

Yes i know VE from another game and they do have a big rep there,

though green isn't our color mate

Are you related to the head of The German Empire by any chance?

Well both our persona's are related as cousins but no i am not related to him IRL

I love how you come to existence right after NATO "died."

Lol we have very good timing =D

o/ Russian-themed alliance

Welcome to Planet Bob. :)

Thanks man seems very cosy here on PB

well done and of course ...лучший из удачи

Благодаря человек

I love how you come to existence right after NATO "died."

Me too! :awesome::P

Yes, I recall that. It got 10 for the idea and 1 for execution.

We are white team

You should state that in your declaration, and try to get TGE as a protector. They're also on the white team. Because when this war's over, you are going to need a protector.

Overall Rus' was born in the middle of a war, and the Russian Empire on Planet Bob is born in the midst of war. Interesting to see how this plays out. Keep in touch. Udachi :D

I actually thought it was the same guy announcing this again.

Also, constitution looks shockingly familiar in format and content to another one I've seen.

Best of luck and all that.

i wonder if anyone actually read my Constitution i try to avoid reading it when i can it just long, and that is considered the shortened version cause my forums only allowed 16,000 chracters and i exceeded it by about 10,000?

It's a word-for-word copy of The German Empire's constitution as far as I can tell with the name of the alliance changed. Check your nuke policy, by the way.

Verbal aid? I look forward to seeing that.

But in all seriousness, good luck with your alliance.