The Russian Empire DoE

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are about peaceful expansion of our empire, the elevation of TRE to the world stage (per say) and to give a hand to those in need, give a step up to the little guy like we got at our foundation.

What part of "empire" do you not understand. Peaceful expansion?

"Empire derives from the Latin word imperium, denoting 'military command'"-wiki

War is peace. Peace is a lie. Lie on my couch.

Judging by his name and avatar he means an Indian Empire from the country of India.

You know, that would have the potential to be extremely interesting and filled with many names I couldn't begin to pronounce.

Welcome to Planet Bob, TRE. I'm going to be a bit contrary and say not to worry too much about a protector. I have a feeling that in this brave new world we're creating, alliances who are attacked "y'know....because" will garner far more sympathy and support than previously.

Chart your own course. You'll feel better in the morning, and wake up beside sexier....oh wait....never mind this last part.

Welcome to this world that's soon to be free of tyranny (for the most part). The monopoly over the red sphere is over y'know? You should take this opportunity to be one of the first of many to get some red. Just an idea, TRE.

If The Russian Empire becomes a red sphere alliance, I am going to have more jokes then I can handle :lol1:

(Red was generally the color of Rus' in the early days, and then, when Peter the Great took over and turned Russia to Europe it became whiter, and in the end the empire was overthrown by the Red Army. Also Reds and Whites in the Russian Civil War :P)

klasno rebyata :)

if you put tatu girls on your flag ill join :)

:psyduck:

Btw, why can't you also fly the flag of Novgorod along with Russia? :P

Edited by Ivan V

lol i guess,

well come on i had no idea what i was gonna write, i am still improving it as the days go out adding in areas vital to Russia, adding in important issues etc.

Come and chat with me on IRC sometime if you're truly interested in my thoughts on the matter. I won't share them here. Also, ditto to what Jens said.