The Russian Empire DoE

What is this?!

Good luck anyway.

Lol i dano i live in an anti nuclear country one of the very few to stop US warships entering our waters (well they are to sacred to look weak as they won't declare if they are nuclear ships or not) but we had many Russian ships arrive here, they have nothing to prove, everyone knows Russia is strong and they don't need nuclear might to prove that,

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even so, you keep sharing them.

and o/ TRE!!

No, I simply directed him to speak with me more privately if he was interested rather than indulge in a critique on a public forum as invited. Any criticism I offer would be two-fold and my advice should be directed to one alliance, not two by default, should it be desired.

Come and chat with me on IRC sometime if you're truly interested in my thoughts on the matter. I won't share them here. Also, ditto to what Jens said.

By all means go ahead and spread malicious rumors to our protectorates, just like the malicious rumors you spread to our last protectorate of TGE only offering protection for the benefit of them merging into TGE. Even though TGE has had protectorates go different ways and merge into other alliances, and the few that have merged into TGE were either CN friends or (OOC: friends of our emperor), those of course have no real meaning to why they would merge into TGE, and it all must be a conspiracy of TGE Foreign affairs of forcing small alliances to merge into TGE.

Though I expect this response from you as a response to the nuclear part of this topic and what happened in the last war between TGE and TFD.

While yes there were some questions that are going to be fixed upon TGE's nuclear stance in the last conflict, and by all means that subject will be fixed. It was one promise that was broken, and I doubt that TFD will complain, especially when TGE is trying to solve this miscommunication. TGE however can nuclear strike against an aggressor on written consent of its emperor. While some things in the last war may not of gone the ways they should of, and TGE is going to fix those problems, we still have the right to strike with nukes. But by all means go ahead and recreate a rift between our alliances.

You can always have an IRC meeting with TGE and TRE, hit me up anytime via IRC.

Edited by rommelgrad

Wasn't what I was saying at all, Rommel, but sure. I'm all too aware that any actual attempt at public thought I offer on the subject will 1) be taken as a direct criticism of another alliance's policies (as is clearly the case by your reaction) and 2) will lead to a mess of misinterpretation and the like. There's a solid concept here, one that actually has some merit, but might be a tad over-reaching for a starting alliance.

My comment about the nuke policy was about the approval-before-purchase which creates a nightmare of paperwork and doesn't really make sense. :P

If you wish to set up a meeting, to talk about said subjects you know where to find us. For overreacting I do apologize, but the subtle hinting was there. Also there are alterior reasons inside my opinion of your posts, which I will gladly discuss privately.

If you wish to set up a meeting, to talk about said subjects you know where to find us. For overreacting I do apologize, but the subtle hinting was there. Also there are alterior reasons inside my opinion of your posts, which I will gladly discuss privately.

I don't think you over reacted at all. A warranted response for unwarranted malicious intent.

I don't think you over reacted at all. A warranted response for unwarranted malicious intent.

Marx, you've got to start coming to these one-on-one chats Rommel and I have before you tell people what they're about. Being in possession of actual real data is a wonderful thing as opposed to just assuming. :P

Marx, you've got to start coming to these one-on-one chats Rommel and I have before you tell people what they're about. Being in possession of actual real data is a wonderful thing as opposed to just assuming. :P

I'm sure. Those were your lines the last time around, iirc. We know how that ended. :rolleyes:

Edited by Emperor Marx

We already had something like that. Remember Atlantis and TPF?

JOIN UNION OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THOSE LOOKING FOR RUSSIAN ALLIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOIN NOW! UNION OF RUSSIAN FEDERATION IS ALLIENCE FOR RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cookie to anyone who remembers that.

Cookie pl0x.

Welcome to CN, TRE. Congrats on the TGE treaty as well.

-Bama