Insignificant DOE

:awesome:

awesome.jpg

Greetings from the third side!

I come to you with the following message

I'm officially starting this alliance.

Founding document(Charter): All members must keep in touch and sign the contract.
The social Contract: I pledge to do my best to keep a positive attitude and to propagate the Bawwing and the lulz. I will submit to the authorities in order to gain structure. I will make sure to maximize profit for the alliance too, cause that way we can have fun with war etc. more often. In return, the governing bodies will obviously propagate lulz on behalf of the members therewithin, and make sure life in general doesn't suck massively.

Signed (insert name)

^I sign this BTW too.

Forums are for fail. In game communication is there for a reason. #useless

The plan is to have an actual communistic society: everyone will give to capacity to get everyone to the 4k mark and give them all nukes. The tech will stack up and we will be a massive force of not so big guys. The end.

I am de facto leader, though its more of a democracy. Anything that seems like a good idea will be done, though it requires my stamp of approval because I won't allow random spies to come in and destroy me. Only planned ones can do that.

We are the insignificant. We like to play reindeer games.

And our philosophy:

<~Mogar> and no, this isnt just a game

<~Mogar> people put years of effort into their nations

<~Mogar> being destroyed and then told

<~Mogar> LOL NOW GIVE US 200 MILLION DOLLARS OR WE'LL KILL YOU AGAIN

<~Mogar> isnt my idea of fun

<~Mogar> and i've had to do that twice

^is going against this notion.

MOVE EVERY ZIG. FOR GREAT JUSTICE.

Heyman of Marcanto of The Phoenix Federation wishes The Insignificant and it's members a good future.

Also, is your flag intentionally with the low resolution of the awesome avatar?

If not, I can provide:

awesome.gif

Edited by Heyman

everyone will give to capacity to get everyone to the 4k mark and give them all nukes. The tech will stack up and we will be a massive force of not so big guys. The end.

I am de facto leader, though its more of a democracy. Anything that seems like a good idea will be done, though it requires my stamp of approval because I won't allow random spies to come in and destroy me.

This is pretty much what everyone does except with some differences in numbers in infra and difference in chain of command and terminology so I recognize our similarities and offer you a cup of coffee.

Heyman of Marcanto of The Phoenix Federation wishes The Insignificant and it's members a good future.

Also, is your flag intentionally with the low resolution of the awesome avatar?

If not, I can provide:

Its intentional. Well, that and I'm too lazy to change it. And I like it as it is. kind of.

He isn't in Itova, he is just to lazy to change his Forum Alliance. :P

yeah, yeah...I'll get around to it someday

Well, I guess it couldn't be worse than what Jack's cooked up in the past. I hope.

Well...

I LOVE IT.

I would join if I didn't have prior responsibilities :(

Noted. The offers on the table for whenever you go rogue/disband/etc.

Also: Treaties soon to be posted.

<+zigbigadorlou> so you wanna sign that treaty KX?

<~KingXander[iS]> sure

IRC Treaties FTW

TREATY: Internet Superheroes hereby Declares that they will protect The Insignificant if they feel like it. Cancellation is legal. We might help each other with other stuff etc. The end.