Surprise defection to push the drama button

Senes

He also indicated that he will not start new ones in support of TPF, regardless of orders. It sounds like he wants to fight the war his way or no way to me. It doesn't work that way.

Oh my bad, I missed that part.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be extremely disappointed if MK lets this assclown go. He should be hit from both directions for desertion.

Oh, and I don't give a $%&@ what he says his motives are. Desertion is desertion. Deserters should be shot, and any survivors should be shot again.

He also indicated that he will not start new ones in support of TPF, regardless of orders. It sounds like he wants to fight the war his way or no way to me. It doesn't work that way.

No, it doesn't.

I wish senes well, we go back a ways....but that door has closed.

I'll be extremely disappointed if MK lets this assclown go. He should be hit from both directions for desertion.

Oh, and I don't give a $%&@ what he says his motives are. Desertion is desertion. Deserters should be shot, and any survivors should be shot again.

I have missed you.

So you and Trohl have joined the same AA to fight opposite sides of the conflict? lulwut.

I see whut u did thar.

The only people I see myself fighting are in Mushroom Kingdom, and that will only go on for as long as they decide to continue investing ammo into me. Other than that, this is not a Hegemony-Karma issue but a more private one between a closed group of people, concerning events of the past.

As mentioned I was not involved in said events, and so all I can really do is look for ways to make the future more neat and orderly than the present.

o/ instant inflamed replies

Edited by Senes

I see whut u did thar.

The only people I see myself fighting are in Mushroom Kingdom, and that will only go on for as long as they decide to continue investing ammo into me. Other than that, this is not a Hegemony-Karma issue but a more private one between a closed group of people, concerning events of the past.

As mentioned I was not involved in said events, and so all I can really do is look for ways to make the future more neat and orderly than the present.

o/ instant inflamed replies

Not inflamed. Just the oddest thing I'd ever heard to see two nations defect to the same alliance and fight opposite sides of the war. (at least at this point. I do understand what you're saying about only defending yourself)

The war has been inevitable for a long time. If you were inclined to leave, you probably should have done so earlier or waited until after the war. What's done is done, so best of luck to you in the future.

Not inflamed. Just the oddest thing I'd ever heard to see two nations defect to the same alliance and fight opposite sides of the war.

Sorry, I didn't mean that at anyone in particular. But the various Crohl-alikes running around in this thread and others are something I most definately saw coming.

The war has been inevitable for a long time. If you were inclined to leave, you probably should have done so earlier or waited until after the war. What's done is done, so best of luck to you in the future.
I haven't been involved in politics, so it's hard to see things coming. Once the alarm goes off for the general public to hear, that would be what I would consider the worst of all times to leave someone hanging.

Because of the complexities involved, there is no simple way to go about this. So I shot my payload at onset, and once the first week is over I simply go solo. My alliance is set to Nuclear Rogue and I will be at war with anyone who really wants it. Long story short I am still serving TPF as needed, and will only be transitioning slowly over time at whatever pace that involved parties can agree with me on.

Edited by Senes

Yet slayer isn't apologizing.

Slayer started it, Mhawk continued it.. means nothing if slayer isn't willing to apologize, and from your own account, he's not. Mhawk is only going to apologize now because he has no choice BUT to apologize.

It will be hollow, this I know for fact.

I think you are missing the point on slayer leaving. Slayer will be gone from the game, possibly forever. He has no motive to apologise because it won't be his problem when he leaves, and we ahve no way of getting him to apologise.

Besides, him leaving makes it a non-issue due to the fact that he is not necessary for peace.

As regards Mhawk's apology being hollow; you are aware that mhawk was was willing as of the day after starting the war to apologise to ctb but wanted to war for a few weeks first.I dont see how he has no other choice, unless you consider that this is the only way to restore good relations with good former TPFers and he has no other way to make this happen.

Senes, we go back a long ways and I can understand where you are coming from with this. However, I can't help but strongly suggest that you stay with TPF until the conclusion of this war, at which point we can pursue what you wish to accomplish here.

While it has been fun to maintain the rivalry with TPF, this war has caused a lot of old faces to reappear who have had nothing to do with the TPF-PC problems. It pains me to see my old TF! brethren paying the price for issues they were unaware of, and I am ready to put all of this behind me if that is what TPF and mhawk desire as well. However, war is war and we are currently engaged in open warfare with no end in sight. Rest assured that if/when this war comes to a close, I am completely open to having an open dialogue with TPF so that we might move forward and leave old grudges behind (particularly considering Slayer's decision to depart from this world), but only after our war comes to a conclusion.

Really im suprised TPF hasnt folded by now. With the image of slayer and tbb as still lingering figure heads it really makes it all reflect poorly on tpf. Not to mention the cowardice showed in the unjust war then the beggining of this one. Yes I do believe an ooc comment on an offsite forum gave you a reason to slime your way out.

/o Typical Pansey Faction

So yah i wouldnt blame anyone for disassociating themselves heck tbb and slayer already have.

Edited by shaiker

Really im suprised TPF hasnt folded by now. With the image of slayer and tbb as still lingering figure heads it really makes it all reflect poorly on tpf. Not to mention the cowardice showed in the unjust war then the beggining of this one. Yes I do believe an ooc comment on an offsite forum gave you a reason to slime your way out.

Even our haters dont hate us that much.

And it's Toilet Paper 'F' for your information

88025636.jpg

Aslo, in regard to people complaining why didn't he leave before the war;

He just got back to CN after a long period of near inactivity, he had a lot of backreading to do to find out what happened.

edit: spelling

Edited by toto

Oh, is this the famous conjecture I've been hearing so much about?

New Sith Order's only experience with The Phoenix Federation has been in our war with them, and through that experience, a favorable opinion of them has been formulated.

Take your political agenda to the propaganda thread.

Please don't speak for all the individual NSO members, I frakken hate TPF and will not be satisfied until that alliance is a smoking crater.

So yah i wouldnt blame anyone for disassociating themselves heck tbb and slayer already have.

Your confidence in us is assuring. :v:

So I went to look back at the forums and this is still on "latest." Good jorb guys! :awesome:

At the request of CTB I will be switching my AA back and continue associating myself just as I had previously been. The results will likely be identical, even in the short term, but I am perfectly willing to do as requested. Can't declare any new wars because of nuclear charlie foxtrot, but I will continue to eat their ammo for as long as they continue feeding it to me.

and I am ready to put all of this behind me if that is what TPF and mhawk desire as well. However, war is war and we are currently engaged in open warfare with no end in sight.

You knew full well my intentions for months.

Please don't speak for all the individual NSO members, I frakken hate TPF and will not be satisfied until that alliance is a smoking crater.

Orly? I presume we did something to you once upon a time?

So I went to look back at the forums and this is still on "latest." Good jorb guys! :awesome:

At the request of CTB I will be switching my AA back and continue associating myself just as I had previously been. The results will likely be identical, even in the short term, but I am perfectly willing to do as requested. Can't declare any new wars because of nuclear charlie foxtrot, but I will continue to eat their ammo for as long as they continue feeding it to me.

I didn't see this thread until today but I was almost about to ask we let you off just to annoy the "kill the deserters crowd". Welp!

Awww.. MM.. we love you too ;)

I actually have had fun with my attackers. CCC and PC have been a good bunch and we have exchanged many a nuke and ground fire ;)

As for Senes declaration of defection.. To each their own. Timing could be better but sometimes you choose your timing based on feelings and not current situations. Best of luck in the Future Senes..

Mhawk is nothing but a great leader and a straight shooter (HK anyone?). I look forward to him continuing to lead use in and through this conflict. I hope that we can repair alliance relations with PC as I wasn't here for the breakup and had friends in both alliances before we merged into TPF.

oo/

I didn't see this thread until today but I was almost about to ask we let you off just to annoy the "kill the deserters crowd". Welp!

Wow, I really wish I could have further contributed to that. Oh well, it's the thought that counts. :wub:

However, I have decided to hold CTB's request above all others and set my AA back to TPF. Nothing much changes, MK can just keep on going as usual and it is unlikely that I will be able to declare offensive wars until the greater conflict is over anyway. It was fun times putting a naval blockade on Archon, but the only interest I have left in Planet Bob lies in a few private issues between private parties.

Out of curiosity, have your private issues genuinely arisen during the last few weeks, or did the fact that you're on the losing side of a war jog your memory? I don't mean to be rude, but I find it fascinating how these very important problems surface and need solving all of a sudden, at the exact moment your nation is about to get blown to smitherines! First Crohl, and now you, and I'm sure there are others that aren't so high profile... really interesting.

But it's okay. If all else fails you can just keep saying how you won't be attacking MK nations, maybe they'll just let you off for being such a nice boy? :v:

Out of curiosity, have your private issues genuinely arisen during the last few weeks, or did the fact that you're on the losing side of a war jog your memory?

You know, if you had arrived a little sooner then your reflexive knee-jerk might have meant something.

It's also funny you should mention MK, considering that I said over and over that I was still at war with them. In fact I traded a few nukes and naval exchanges with Archon just last week, any day now I should have a full photo album prepared to look back and laugh with.

But I am afraid you are too late, because the thread has already run its full course. For more information, scroll up instead of hitting the reply button. And for that same reason, I am now requesting lock or at least a lack of continued bumping.