Molon Labe Acknowledgment of War

All I have to say is;

"It is what it is!" Hindsight is 20/20. I for one got un-lazy and could not find the linking treaties...then...POP... I found them (with some help)

Let's stop throwing words. If I could declare I would. I also promised a slot to VooDoo Nova and then Sileath. When I can I will

MOLON LABE

This, is definately worthy of being quoted. Had NpO been able to foresee how all this would play out then perhaps they would have declared with us on ML. Neither they nor us can predict the future though.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did DOOM's treaty force them to attack NSO?

Let's stop the nitpicking guys, I know you care about your protectorate but there's a good way to get them and yourselves pulled out of this war and you that.

Dishonor? Never gonna happen.

Actually, Article IV of your protectorate agreement (which really is just an overglorified MDoAP if you throw this section out of the window) stipulates that you did have the option of rejecting their entry into the war.

This is true. However, DOOM fighting NSO and getting declared on by STA could not harm ML - considering we were already at war with said alliances.

I'm aware of your ties with STA :P (we kinda love em aswell i guess) I'm glad to see NpO enter the war, especially on this side :P and even on this front with MK, but i dont like to see treaties manipulated.

I have to agree with you here. It does irk me a bit as well when they are manipulated. I'm a little disappointed in their decision. For as long as they've stayed out of the war and with everything that has happened I see no difference in their declaration on DOOM and times they have not declared.

I still love Polaris, I just wish they would have been wiser in this.

Edited by jonte

When did DOOM's treaty force them to attack NSO?

Let's stop the nitpicking guys, I know you care about your protectorate but there's a good way to get them and yourselves pulled out of this war and you that.

That would be when TPF is off the battlefield. Never leave a fallen soldier behind my friend.

I guess ML just has this feeling that you shouldn't just pick and choose what treaties you honor and when and that is why ML doesn't sign a million treaties.

EDIT- spelling

It's obvious we've signed too many. But we can't do anything about that until our friends get peace.

This is true. However, DOOM fighting NSO and getting declared on by STA could not harm ML - considering we were already at war with said alliances.

DOOM attacking NSO was the same as attacking STA (assuming their protectorate is still intact) so still DOOM is responsible for the way these events precipitated. ITs probably best if you stop trying to shift the blame and paint this as Polar trying to take advantage of the situation and instead look at it as a failure for you to hold the leash on your protectorate. Regardless, kudos to see yall taking it to the Man. Those are some brass balls you guys are swingin.

Edited by tamerlane

With the exception of Pacifica's statements of dissapointment for us not supporting them, this is the most ridiculous thing I've read all war.

I have been in government since the end of the Friends > Infra war. You have no idea how much Polaris did NOT want to get involved in this war.

So badly that it went in on an OA.

DOOM attacking NSO was the same as attacking STA (assuming their protectorate is still intact) so still DOOM is responsible for the way these events precipitated. ITs probably best if you stop trying to shift the blame and paint this as Polar trying to take advantage of the situation and instead look at it as a failure for you to hold the leash on your protectorate. Regardless, kudos to see yall taking it to the Man. Those are some brass balls you guys are swingin.

They had a good idea of the consequences for getting involved, they knew we were greatly outnumbered. The nations off DOOM are sovereign, its not our place to boss them around and tell them how to act. Its not as if they are starting some random war while we are at peace. They came to our defense against ridiculous odds, the least we can do is show that we still have their backs.

MOLON LABE!!!!

Riflebayont.jpg

Bayonets > Elawyer moral crusaders

Let them rationalize their actions how they want. We'll fight on and TPF will be there for you as you have always been for us. And by admin that punk taunting you with his nation link. We'll get him too eventually.

Molon Labe!

Molon Labe, you guys are hard corp!

I knew very little about you before these wars, since the beginning of this conflict my regard for Molon Labe has been steadily rising, today it took a huge boost to "One of the most honorable Alliances" its been my pleasure to know.

To our wars and getting to know each other afterward o/

Riflebayont.jpg

Let them rationalize their actions how they want. We'll fight on and TPF will be there for you as you have always been for us. And by admin that punk taunting you with his nation link. We'll get him too eventually.

Molon Labe!

Irony ftw

I know who first muttered a version of that bolded phrase, do you?

Yeah no kidding, less talking more killing please, we've got a lot of people like mhawk to run out of the game or keep at eternal ZI!! Oh wait, that's what they did. Oh well, quit crying and fight is right. Odds are they'll get great terms, better than anything you newly converted masters of fair play in Continuum would ever give.

Molon Labe!

Are you sure TPF will be there? You never know, one of those Karma folks might come along and pull a double-secret hegemony scissor kick on TPF and disband the whole thing in a blast of hypocrisy, deceit and something that smells oddly like bacon grease.