Molon Labe Acknowledgment of War

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's moaning about being curb stomped?? Try reading the thread.

We were going to be curb stomped by NSO and yet we declared on them. The debate is regarding the questionable further declarations.

Who's moaning about being curb stomped?? Try reading the thread.

We were going to be curb stomped by NSO and yet we declared on them. The debate is regarding the questionable further declarations.

Which part of my post do you want to ignore to continue posting?

Simply pointing out what the last few pages of topic have been about and that no one from ML or DOOM is squealing about being in a fight.

I accept my words were not balanced and my idea was not to antagonise.

Oh man, I love the irony. The same people who loved to curb stomp...whining about being curbstomped. Mmm, so refreshing. :v:

Oh sure, I read all the time about Molon Labe and DOOM curb stomping defenseless opponents. :rolleyes:

Find one instance ever and I'll use an aid slot to send you 3 million right now.

The irony is so many that are clueless are so opinionated about their "facts".

Which part of my post do you want to ignore to continue posting?

Grub, I actually agreed with you about the senseless paper work drama and made the point quite clear.

Now I need to make another point quite clear. Your last post failed to realize we are not your subjects to order around.

If you feel the need to be imperial today then go lord over your subjects instead.

NSO, STA, NpO, ML, DOOM, TPF, IoM, TGR, MK and anyone else I may have over looked in this chain are all fighting defensive wars to protect their allies.

None of us need to be at war right now. The fact is this whole mess leads back to one alliance and one alliance only.

custom3.jpg

NSO, STA, NpO, ML, DOOM, TPF, IoM, TGR, MK and anyone else I may have over looked in this chain are all fighting defensive wars to protect their allies.

None of us need to be at war right now. The fact is this whole mess leads back to one alliance and one alliance only.

custom3.jpg

As soon as our brothers are in the clear, Molon Labe is willing to put down the sword and pick up a shot glass. But our brothers must receive peace.

. We don't have a problem with you or our other opponents, heck, the only problem we've got with MK is their war with TPF. I hope when the underlying issue is resolved all of us in this little clusterxxxx can lay down our weapons and walk together off the field of battle as new found friends. Until that resolution comes about, I don't expect any and would be disappointed in a cessation of hostilities by an alliance in our little circle.

I know I've been an $@! for the last 18 hours but it's really disheartening for me personally to be seen as fighting for something I absolutely don't believe in. The only stake we've had in this is TPF and now DOOM. And we can't leave until they get peace.

Edited by Melon Lube

I know it must be clear by now but just to be sure I say again we are only fighting for Molon Labe.

Once they have received acceptable terms for peace we have no axe to grind with anyone.

I know it must be clear by now but just to be sure I say again we are only fighting for Molon Labe.

Once they have received acceptable terms for peace we have no axe to grind with anyone.

NSO has already stated in our DoW that we will be offering ML white peace when the war is over.

NSO has already stated in our DoW that we will be offering ML white peace when the war is over.

And when is the war going to end? Until NPO surrenders? Until all of your enemy alliances surrender except ML and DOOM?

Edited by HHAYD

And when is the war going to end? Until NPO surrenders? Until all of your enemy alliances surrender except ML and DOOM?

Our war is not with NPO. Our war is with ML. When ML is ready to surrender, those are the terms they should be expecting. Deciding when to accept them and end the war is up to ML, not myself.

That's a question far above our pay grade to answer. All we can do is what we gave our word to do.

custom3.jpg

pretty much...

As soon as our brothers are in the clear, Molon Labe is willing to put down the sword and pick up a shot glass. But our brothers must receive peace.

. We don't have a problem with you or our other opponents, heck, the only problem we've got with MK is their war with TPF. I hope when the underlying issue is resolved all of us in this little clusterxxxx can lay down our weapons and walk together off the field of battle as new found friends. Until that resolution comes about, I don't expect any and would be disappointed in a cessation of hostilities by an alliance in our little circle.

I know I've been an $@! for the last 18 hours but it's really disheartening for me personally to be seen as fighting for something I absolutely don't believe in. The only stake we've had in this is TPF and now DOOM. And we can't leave until they get peace.

This. Molon Labe has no hate for NpO, NSO, STA, or MK. We do what we do, because we said we would. I can respect NpO for doing the same. No anger, no angst, we are all just doing as we promised. If everyone followed their word, the world (IC and OOC) would be a better place. If we're all ground to ZI under the heels of our current "enemies", at least we can hold our heads up knowing we did it by sticking to our word, when it would have been most convenient to forget certain things we said.

To NpO, I would attack a nation or three, but your friends in NSO, MK, and STA seem to be doing a very good job of keeping me in nuke anarchy, your friends fight well. Hopefully I get a chance to meet one of your troops on the field of battle before this is done.