Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Sky, but honestly...there was just one too many people who left and went to TOP from Valhalla following her for it to be some polite coincidence.

You ask, 'where's your proof! where's your proof!" Maybe someone else in Valhalla currently that she didn't successfully recruit has it. I'm not briefed on these things. But the whole situation is rather unfortunate.

Valhalla fell from 150ish to 116 members in a period of two months. Perhaps you should look at something else rather than Sky as the issue.

/me salutes the Ordinary Men.

I'm sure it'll be an honor fighting you lot. Like Bodvar, I look forward to stomping on you but I have a feeling some pointy rockety things will be shot up my trousers :D

Don't get me wrong, gentlemen, I love the public airings of disagreements as much as the next guy, but just not in a thread about my alliance. This is a big deal for us. Having TOP declare on us made us happier than a redneck getting a paternity test on the Springer show. I want to keep this thread open so I can talk smack to those wimpy Paradoxians who declared on us :P

For the record, I'm not fighting any Paradoxians, so I don't know your level of wimpyness first hand. Bodebiek has been talking a lot of smack about that Brother Kane guy though :awesome:

Nice comparison! I gotta admit, when I saw I had 5 babies coming from my 5 different cousins, I was stoked...is he kidding?

Oh yah, also, I was the first Valhallan in TOP. Allyourrecruitingbelongstome.

Right right, back to OMFG. You guys are awesome, I think, but I'm not fighting any of you :(.

Don't get me wrong, gentlemen, I love the public airings of disagreements as much as the next guy, but just not in a thread about my alliance. This is a big deal for us. Having TOP declare on us made us happier than a redneck getting a paternity test on the Springer show. I want to keep this thread open so I can talk smack to those wimpy Paradoxians who declared on us :P

For the record, I'm not fighting any Paradoxians, so I don't know your level of wimpyness first hand. Bodebiek has been talking a lot of smack about that Brother Kane guy though :awesome:

You could declare on me if you'd like to know just how "wimpy" we can be. :ehm:

I'd love to come fight you guys, but my hands are full by a guy who has nukes. I don't have nukes or even an SDI...

If i make him peace out, i'll be sure to come find you guys.

;)

I dont have nukes or an SDI either!!!! If it weren't for my nuclear anarchy, I would soooo declare on you!!

Next round, we fight!!

I have traits known as honesty and telling it like it is. Why don't you ask Sky why she isn't responding to the accusations? Maybe its because she is guilty and she confessed? ;)

Maybe it's because she had a thought to talk about this thread with a nice and handsome gent from TOP government before responding. I imagine he advised her that responding to your opinions would do little good for her, TOP and Valhalla. Guess that fellow was pretty convincing eh?

I wonder if there's anyone in Valhalla who might give you the same advice.

I feel we're done with this subject.

Unfortunately I don't have the great honour of getting to fight one of you OMFG, but I must say, you guys are great sports. Freakin' awesome o/

You say that now, but wait until you see the reps we have set out for you guys when you surrender. :ph34r: