Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOP does love people who recruit from within other alliances, just look at that TSO treaty. ;)

Oh how could I miss this gem, someone from TSO defending someone who recruited from their old alliance. Color me shocked. :o And yes you are right, she is much better at spamming in embassies than I am, thats pretty much it. She sat in our .gov for 3 months and ran for re-election after telling everyone she was joining TOP. Then she made one last-ditch effort to get us to change sides and left after she realized that she had zero influence on our foreign policy. We certainly are missing our lead spammer though. :rolleyes:

As someone with decent FA experience, sometimes you want to save your alliance from being on the bad end of a gangbang, which seems to be what Sky was trying to do, but slandering her after she leaves wont make you look butthurt or upset at all.

Some people have traits known as common decency and instincts for preservation of their dignity and image. This basically means that they reach a point at which they stop talking, rather than continue to make asses of themselves. You may want to seek out these people and take some notes from them. No alliance is above criticism, but TOP deserves a better class of malicious whiner than you.

Also, TOP is keeping it cool:

I have traits known as honesty and telling it like it is. Why don't you ask Sky why she isn't responding to the accusations? Maybe its because she is guilty and she confessed? ;) But hey, I'm just an guy with a famous typo right? That must mean I don't know anything. :rolleyes:

Sky can keep whining in your private channel but until she gets some courage and confronts the issue head on I will not stop. Avoiding the issue won't do anything for her. What she did was dead wrong and no amount of "she makes cool sigs" will change that. I may be a dick but at least I'm right.

Oh, very good. Another suggestion, the sarcastic "I made a famous typo so I must be wrong." defense only works in response to someone making a comment about said typo. Nowhere did I allude to your typo, so you may want to try coming up with a better defense for whatever it is that's spewing from your mouth.

I'm not here to argue about Sky. I don't really care about that issue. My post was directed at the broader issue of you talking in general. I was expressing my annoyance at your whining and you in general, as well as my sympathy for anyone who has to deal with you on a direct basis. Being an "honest dick" doesn't change the fact that you're being unreasonable and childish.

To be concise, what I'm trying to say is that you're a **** (Think baseball).

I have traits known as honesty and telling it like it is. Why don't you ask Sky why she isn't responding to the accusations? Maybe its because she is guilty and she confessed? ;) But hey, I'm just an guy with a famous typo right? That must mean I don't know anything. :rolleyes:

Sky can keep whining in your private channel but until she gets some courage and confronts the issue head on I will not stop. Avoiding the issue won't do anything for her. What she did was dead wrong and no amount of "she makes cool sigs" will change that. I may be a dick but at least I'm right.

Please show your proof if you are going to accuse other people of not doing so. Do not assume to know what happens in other alliances private channel. And further more please do not derail a thread that has nothing to do with this matter.

I would like to take this time to apologize to OMFG who is thread is about, and also to Ski who doesn't really deserve to be bought in to arguments like this.

Edited by Duke William I

So you've been spying on TOP's private channel?

When a fairly high profile member leaves your alliance your surprised to see a couple others go as well?

If you have proof of guilt and/or a confession why didn't you bring it to the attention of TOP's government so that it could be handled appropriately?

Maybe she isn't responding to the accusations because you haven't handled it properly and she doesn't feel the need to stoop to your level. You know that TOP does not recruit from other alliances and if a member was doing this disciplinary action would be taken upon notification and proof of said action. Apparently you would rather stir up a little drama and work your way back into the limelight. If you want we can all add your "famous typo" to our signatures so you can get your narcissistic fix. Hey, maybe sky can even make the signature.

Has anyone else realized that the Drama Llama follows OMFG around? In every single DoW thread involving us, some sort of drama pops up. In our DoW on Umbrella, BAPS complained about not getting attacked. In the Itova DoW on us, it was someone calling them DE. I dont know what happened there, but it touched a nerve with someone. Here, its surrounding Sky. Now, Im sure that there are legitimate grievances present here, but please, lets keep this on track.

This is OMFG's time in the spotlight. We've been declared on by one of the most powerful alliances in the game, and I'll be damned if you guys ruin it. This is about as much PR as we're going to get :P

Please show your proof if you are going to accuse other people of not doing so. Do not assume to know what happens in other alliances private channel. And further more please do not derail a thread that has nothing to do with this matter.

I would like to take this time to apologize to OMFG who is thread is about, and also to Ski who doesn't really deserve to be bought in to arguments like this.

I love Sky, but honestly...there was just one too many people who left and went to TOP from Valhalla following her for it to be some polite coincidence.

You ask, 'where's your proof! where's your proof!" Maybe someone else in Valhalla currently that she didn't successfully recruit has it. I'm not briefed on these things. But the whole situation is rather unfortunate.

I love Sky, but honestly...there was just one too many people who left and went to TOP from Valhalla following her for it to be some polite coincidence.

You ask, 'where's your proof! where's your proof!" Maybe someone else in Valhalla currently that she didn't successfully recruit has it. I'm not briefed on these things. But the whole situation is rather unfortunate.

Bob stated that he had proof, we simply requested that he bring it forward to TOP's government. He should know where to find them.

Has anyone else realized that the Drama Llama follows OMFG around? In every single DoW thread involving us, some sort of drama pops up. In our DoW on Umbrella, BAPS complained about not getting attacked. In the Itova DoW on us, it was someone calling them DE. I dont know what happened there, but it touched a nerve with someone. Here, its surrounding Sky. Now, Im sure that there are legitimate grievances present here, but please, lets keep this on track.

This is OMFG's time in the spotlight. We've been declared on by one of the most powerful alliances in the game, and I'll be damned if you guys ruin it. This is about as much PR as we're going to get :P

Kage, your posts make me happy, much moreso than these other posts.

5 members left Valhalla and went to TOP. Me, RR, Sky, maladishie and AcheronX... Only the last two came after Sky... so even if she did recruit them, two people is really not a reason for this level of trolling and assault on Sky.

Maybe you should look inside your alliance instead of blaming it on others.

5 members left Valhalla and went to TOP. Me, RR, Sky, maladishie and AcheronX... Only the last two came after Sky... so even if she did recruit them, two people is really not a reason for this level of trolling and assault on Sky.

Don't get me wrong, gentlemen, I love the public airings of disagreements as much as the next guy, but just not in a thread about my alliance. This is a big deal for us. Having TOP declare on us made us happier than a redneck getting a paternity test on the Springer show. I want to keep this thread open so I can talk smack to those wimpy Paradoxians who declared on us :P

For the record, I'm not fighting any Paradoxians, so I don't know your level of wimpyness first hand. Bodebiek has been talking a lot of smack about that Brother Kane guy though :awesome:

Edited by KagetheSecond

Maybe you're the mastermind behind this recruiting scheme, Luis now your dastardly plot has been uncovered! :o

So you've been spying on TOP's private channel?

No, but the rush of TOP members in our channel when I banned Sky the other night clued me in. It was kinda obvious.

If you have proof of guilt and/or a confession why didn't you bring it to the attention of TOP's government so that it could be handled appropriately?

Maybe she isn't responding to the accusations because you haven't handled it properly and she doesn't feel the need to stoop to your level. You know that TOP does not recruit from other alliances and if a member was doing this disciplinary action would be taken upon notification and proof of said action. Apparently you would rather stir up a little drama and work your way back into the limelight. If you want we can all add your "famous typo" to our signatures so you can get your narcissistic fix. Hey, maybe sky can even make the signature.

The proof will come in due time. Handled properly is a relative term, you just want it handled quietly because its true and because that truth makes TOP look bad. I for one am not interested in making TOP look better, that ended the day I was taunted by Ice[TOP] in #umbrella while I was having a polite conversation with my opponent. My interest is more along the lines of Sky being portrayed accurately and not being able to sweep it quietly under the rug.

Your order is wrong...... Thanks for trying though. :) And you are right, Sky's mistakes go beyond the recruiting issue. I believe I alluded to them a couple pages ago. It a big dark world out there, if she wants to pull shady moves then she better be ready for the backlash. At some point she has to learn that spamming and making cool sigs does not excuse what she did.

Edited by Bob Sanders

The proof will come in due time. Handled properly is a relative term, you just want it handled quietly because its true and because that truth makes TOP look bad. I for one am not interested in making TOP look better,

I think the last thing we'd want is you trying to make us look better, the very definition of counter productive.

Your order is wrong...... Thanks for trying though. :) And you are right, Sky's mistakes go beyond the recruiting issue. I believe I alluded to them a couple pages ago. It a big dark world out there, if she wants to pull shady moves then she better be ready for the backlash. At some point she has to learn that spamming and making cool sigs does not excuse what she did.

The order is wrong but still 2 came after Sky, Luis - Mar 7th, Sky and Acheron - April 11th, RR - April 16th, Maladieshie - April 18th.

Edited by Meercats

Good Luck to OMFG ;)

@Bob- Blame Ajax for all your members deserting to TOP, he started the whole thing, that traitor! :P

Also you guys should be complaining to ML that retardedfatkid got some his friends into that alliance just like what Sky did am I right?

Edited by Sir Keshav IV

....The proof will come in due time. Handled properly is a relative term, you just want it handled quietly because its true and because that truth makes TOP look bad.

In the event that Sky had been "recruiting" that doesn't make TOP look particularly bad imo. It's not like Sky approached TOP gov. and said "hey lol, im joining you guyz lol, want me to recruit some friends lol?", and TOP replied, "hellz yeah, brb betrayin gramlins lol." As far as TOP is concerned they've had 5 applicants join at the same time, albeit from the same previous alliance, and thats it.

Never got why "recruiting from an alliance" is such a huge taboo, this case confirms it. Why do you need people who would choose an alliance member who left over YOUR alliance. If one member is what's keeping your alliance together then no offense you fail at leading it.

Bodebiek has been talking a lot of smack about that Brother Kane guy though :awesome:

Ssssssssh, thats for OMFG-members only <_<

Remember the plan, people must think TOP is kicking our combined asses. We make it look so, but secretly it's all part of our super-tactic... :ph34r:

Just you wait till you've taken another 2000 infra away from me!!! :jihad: