Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Sadly I'm still in anarchy so no hope of saying hi to the funniest named alliance of CN, but we have people available for crusade.

How do I always find my name being brought up in TOP threads?

Because you are the TRAITOR of TOP tm :P

More seriously, it is a bit of the mystery for me. The people involved in the events 2 years ago are over it. I think since the whole TSO affair (please let us not go there) some have become aware of the event and since it isn't the proudest moment in TOP history, the multitude of references.

btw Hi Ski

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a mystery to us too Ski.

OMFG, you guys seem like a class act, and it is a shame we find ourselves on opposite sides of this conflict but Paradoxia Vult!

It's unfortunate we had to declare on our purple friends. This does not, in any case, justify your belittling of Sky.

Did you really exect any better? I know I didn't.

I am plenty of things but a diplomat is not one of them.

You don't say?

o/ paradoxia

I hope you all have fun :)

Edited by KingSrqt

As the old saying goes, the only thing worse then bad press is no press at all. :D Look on the bright side you have ascended to the heights of becoming an internet meme. Something a lot of people around here can only dream of doing.

I won't waste my time on replying to Bob Sander's posts. :)

:( You've made me a sad kitty this day :( This isn't the Sky I know and :wub: Please be kind in your posts.. these were your Purple brothers.. :(
Sorry DC. I still :wub: purple and just supporting my alliance.

I won't waste my time on replying to Bob Sander's posts. :)

Sorry DC. I still :wub: purple and just supporting my alliance.

Truth hurts. ;) Enjoy your new title as TOP Recruiter of the Month for April 2009. You certainly earned it.

Edited by Bob Sanders

I thank valhalla for showing the world why we dropped the treaty with you.

Trolls don't deserve treaties.

o/ TOP

o/ OMFG, fight well.

o/ Sky, everyone who has more than half a braincell loves you!

TOP does love people who recruit from within other alliances, just look at that TSO treaty. ;)

From what I have seen she has done more for Valhalla than you. So actually you should be thankful and not angry. However, we don't want to derail this beautiful DoW, do we?

Have fun TOP, o/

Oh how could I miss this gem, someone from TSO defending someone who recruited from their old alliance. Color me shocked. :o And yes you are right, she is much better at spamming in embassies than I am, thats pretty much it. She sat in our .gov for 3 months and ran for re-election after telling everyone she was joining TOP. Then she made one last-ditch effort to get us to change sides and left after she realized that she had zero influence on our foreign policy. We certainly are missing our lead spammer though. :rolleyes:

Edited by Bob Sanders

TOP does love people who recruit from within other alliances, just look at that TSO treaty. ;)

Oh how could I miss this gem, someone from TSO defending someone who recruited from their old alliance. Color me shocked. :o And yes you are right, she is much better at spamming in embassies than I am, thats pretty much it. She sat in our .gov for 3 months and ran for re-election after telling everyone she was joining TOP. Then she made one last-ditch effort to get us to change sides and left after she realized that she had zero influence on our foreign policy. We certainly are missing our lead spammer though. :rolleyes:

Who has she recruited from other alliances?

OMFG, you are honorable and worthy opponents. May white peace come swiftly for us all.

Some people have traits known as common decency and instincts for preservation of their dignity and image. This basically means that they reach a point at which they stop talking, rather than continue to make asses of themselves. You may want to seek out these people and take some notes from them. No alliance is above criticism, but TOP deserves a better class of malicious whiner than you.

Also, TOP is keeping it cool:

n1431300800_30587317_7606.jpg

It's unfortunate we had to declare on our purple friends.

you know i :wub: you ajaxpenny, but this is just plain rubbish. As much as I like TOP, you definitely did not have to declare on OMFG. At the same time I find the purple friends line a little odd to say the least considering that TOP not only cancelled it's only treaties with purple alliances in the run-up to this war; but it also enacted Optional Agression clauses in order to declare on quite a large chunk of purple, a sphere which was already being hit by a huge number of alliances.

BTW Sky makes awesome sigs and we are really really happy to have her.
her sigs suck :v:

you know i :wub: you ajaxpenny, but this is just plain rubbish. As much as I like TOP, you definitely did not have to declare on OMFG. At the same time I find the purple friends line a little odd to say the least considering that TOP not only cancelled it's only treaties with purple alliances in the run-up to this war; but it also enacted Optional Agression clauses in order to declare on quite a large chunk of purple, a sphere which was already being hit by a huge number of alliances.

her sigs suck :v:

An alliance's color sphere has no bearing in why we would cancel with an alliance or war with an alliance. As you know, a Color Sphere has two purposes: Trade and Senate Votes. We are not concerned with who trades with whom on Purple or who that Sphere's senators are.

Secondly, have we gotten to the point where initiating an Optional Aggression clause in a MDoAP is always questioned so indignantly? I find it curious - especially considering our closeness to Umbrella and our lack of any conflicting ties or treaties with OMFG.

Finally, I do not know how many people are attacking the various alliances on "the other side," but our consideration and concern is not directed at evening that playing field. It is, in fact, just the opposite - with a goal of bringing an end to the conflict as efficiently as possible.

(and Sky's sigs are very nice :P )

(edit: ghost quote)

Edited by AAlumni