Official Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay

"And Johan said unto his people: unleash the wrath of Johan onto the non-believers. You must eat their flesh and drink their blood."

Amen.

Blasphemy!

Purple Unity FTW amirite? You are a disgrace to all of Planet Bob.

OOC: I changed your mask on Valhalla forums to something more appropriate to your behaviour. Enjoy!!!

If banning TOP diplomats makes you happy, sir, then you have my full permission never to approach us diplomatically ever again.

It's unfortunate we had to declare on our purple friends. This does not, in any case, justify your belittling of Sky.

Her actions as she left most definitely do justify what I have said. TOP has forced the disbandment of an alliance for doing exactly what she did.

If banning TOP diplomats makes you happy, sir, then you have my full permission never to approach us diplomatically ever again.

She is not a diplomat to Valhalla and never will be, we are doing just fine with Dr.Dan and we certainly didn't need an ex-member who left on bad terms. Her impersonations of Ski are not appreciated by me. Being a long-time member of TOP I know you get that reference. ;)

P.S. I have no interest in approaching anyone diplomatically. I am plenty of things but a diplomat is not one of them. I do however enjoy calling out people who deserve it like Sky.

Edited by Bob Sanders

Her actions as she left most definitely do justify what I have said. TOP has forced the disbandment of an alliance for doing exactly what she did.

She is not a diplomat to Valhalla and never will be, we are doing just fine with Dr.Dan and we certainly didn't need an ex-member who left on bad terms. Her impersonations of Ski are not appreciated by me. Being a long-time member of TOP I know you get that reference. ;)

P.S. I have no interest in approaching anyone diplomatically. I am plenty of things but a diplomat is not one of them. I do however enjoy calling out people who deserve it like Sky.

Persona non-grata, is it?

It's your forum, and we have, as you say, done similar things, although in a more quiet and polite way.

I fail to see the similarity of the CEN incident to Sky's departure from Valhalla though.

From what I have seen she has done more for Valhalla than you. So actually you should be thankful and not angry. However, we don't want to derail this beautiful DoW, do we?

Have fun TOP, o/

I thank valhalla for showing the world why we dropped the treaty with you.

Trolls don't deserve treaties.

o/ TOP

o/ OMFG, fight well.

o/ Sky, everyone who has more than half a braincell loves you!

Edited by kencojenko

Purple Unity FTW amirite? You are a disgrace to all of Planet Bob.

OOC: I changed your mask on Valhalla forums to something more appropriate to your behaviour. Enjoy!!!

How dare she support the alliance SHE IS A MEMBER OF! :rolleyes:

BTW Sky makes awesome sigs and we are really really happy to have her.

Again good luck to OMFG in this, and its a shame that purple is attacking our allies ;)

Also dont think that this treaty cancellations are so complicated :< *pats* Being an ex-valhallan (even tho for a short time) its sad to see a representative of them acting so childishly. :(

Edited by Luis Quezada

Good luck TOP, if you should find you need any assistance, you know where to find us.

And good luck OMFG, I think you'll find TOP to be difficult foes, but with hearts of gold, I hope there's a swift resolution of this matter.

Paradoxia Vult!

Regards,

VI

We're going to need to outsource some ghostbusting soon I think, should let you get war cravings out of your system.