DoW from DOOM

ryu

Reading this thread seriously saddens me. As the External Triumvir of The Aquatic Brotherhood, diplomacy and contact with foreigners in our lands is my duty. I find it disheartening that a former ally and founder of our great alliance has stooped to flaming and baiting us in a thread that has nothing to do with us. I believe this thread is about DOOM entering a war that TAB is no longer a part of. And to set the record straight Phantom Warrior Corps no longer exists but TAB, Phantom, and DOOM agreed on the brink of war in arbitration to never bring this stain on our three alliances into the public view again. Yet here we are digging up old bones hoping to get a little more meat off of them. The Aquatic Brotherhood has already apologized to Zeke many months ago Sargun is no longer a member of TAB and has not been for over 7 months, and The Corps has been disbanded for 5 months. Let it go already. Please stick to our agreement of many months ago and leave TAB alone. Refrain from harassing our members in public or private message.

Let it Go.

TAB members are hereby instructed to refrain from responding to the obvious baiting that is happening here or in any other thread that this type of conversation appears in. TAB has left this war and wishes to be left out of it.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, I didn't make myself clear. I did not question any DOOM member's loyalty or honor to ML. I was commenting on this from Emmett: We do not live in the past but look forward to what is here and now and what will be... when he was quoting kswiss's comment: Can we drop the old crap now? It's the past, move on ffs.

Again, I apologize for the error. I was not attacking DOOM's honor.

Don't worry about it Blackjack I know what you meant, no offense was taken by DOOM ^_^ .

Old pains usually seem to come up even if you do not wish for them to.

Even if it seems we have not let certain past events go, we have it is just hard at times not to refer back to old events and and see how it effects us now.

I have talked it over a bit at DOOM and we all realize DOOM looks ahead not back :) .

I was just skimming through the DOOM nations that are currently at war and I couldn't help but notice that only one nation isn't in anarchy yet. Big shoutout to HHAYD who has single handedly stayed out of anarchy, put the nation he attacked in anarchy and one of his attackers in anarchy. Pretty impressive to say the least.

o/ HHAYD

I was just skimming through the DOOM nations that are currently at war and I couldn't help but notice that only one nation isn't in anarchy yet. Big shoutout to HHAYD who has single handedly stayed out of anarchy, put the nation he attacked in anarchy and one of his attackers in anarchy. Pretty impressive to say the least.

o/ HHAYD

And to top it off, I avoided anarchy three times after I was spied into DEFCON 4 and 5. I didn't notice I was the only one who is fighting isn't in anarchy until now.

Just wait until HHAYD becomes angry! :popcorn:

At what? Until I get thrown into anarchy?

Edited by HHAYD

You cannot attack Kelisious at this time because their battle odds are at 1% and are not high enough to fight your forces. The government of Kelisious has just been sent into Anarchy due to their lack of security forces. Riots engulf the nation of Kelisious as your soldiers relax and enjoy their victory.
Edited by Anthony

You cannot attack Kelisious at this time because their battle odds are at 1% and are not high enough to fight your forces. The government of Kelisious has just been sent into Anarchy due to their lack of security forces. Riots engulf the nation of Kelisious as your soldiers relax and enjoy their victory.

Bragging with a raid result on a 32 day old nation?

Really?

Hey Anthony, if you are so proud of anarchying an already crippled nation, why don't you try and anarchy me? Your buddies, Npo, and STA made four update blitz attacks while I was in DEFCON 4 or 5 that failed to anarchy me.

Edited by HHAYD

Hey Anthony, if you are so proud of anarchying an already crippled nation, why don't you try and anarchy me? Your buddies, Npo, and STA made four update blitz attacks while I was in DEFCON 4 or 5 that failed to anarchy me.

Too strong for me, big boy.

Did it all by yourself with no prior game experience?

Yeah, didn't think so.

Took you and your buddy 4 days too.

Actually...

To: FauxFoxus From: Anthony Date: 4/29/2009 11:45:37 PM

Subject: War Declared!

Message: War has been declared on you by Anthony for the following reason: now superman dat ohhh

To: FauxFoxus From: Anthony Date: 5/1/2009 12:02:15 AM

Subject: Defeat Alert

He went into on the day I declared. The raid didn't take place until two days later though.

Too strong for me, big boy.

Hey, you had the help of another ally to anarchy an person who did not have any fighting experience.

When you can show that you can anarchy someone despite being curb stomped by three other nations who are stronger than you and avoid anarchy for four days while being mass spied into DEFCON 4 or 5, then you can brag all you want.

It's no secret I never knew the ins and outs of this game. And besides I haven't played for two years. I just threw troops at him and won. But I've been asking your alliance and allies to hit me for a few days now. So come and tag team me.

Hey, you had the help of another ally to anarchy an person who did not have any fighting experience.

When you can show that you can anarchy someone despite being curb stomped by three other nations who are stronger than you and avoid anarchy for four days while being mass spied into DEFCON 4 or 5, then you can brag all you want.

Well I would but your alliance doesn't seem to have anyone who can come after me. :gag:

You guys like to talk big, but all I need to do for a good laugh is look at your tiny nations :lol: .

That said I am sure you have other talents you alliance can avail of like, oh you know the ones you both are using at the moment boring us all to death. I am sure you will beat us all in DOOM using that, but it might take a bit of time as we have high standards over at DOOM we only let members in that have real talent, not that you guys would know what that is :lol:.

You guys like to talk big, but all I need to do for a good laugh is look at your tiny nations :lol: .

That said I am sure you have other talents you alliance can avail of like, oh you know the ones you both are using at the moment boring us all to death. I am sure you will beat us all in DOOM using that, but it might take a bit of time as we have high standards over at DOOM we only let members in that have real talent, not that you guys would know what that is :lol:.

If laughing at the size of our nations makes you feel better while you sit in peace mode and watch as we rip your alliance a new one makes you feel better then by all means- laugh away darlin. ^_^

If laughing at the size of our nations makes you feel better while you sit in peace mode and watch as we rip your alliance a new one makes you feel better then by all means- laugh away darlin. ^_^

Laughing at us for trying to reduce the damages our close ally will take?

Laughing at us for trying to reduce the damages our close ally will take?

"lol we're better than you"

"you're in peace mode"

"STRATEGY"

I don't think it worked for another alliance. :v:

Edited by Sargun