Karma Prevails

BoboTheGreat

[ooc]Pathetic? Far from it. Sure, it was against the NPO, but I'm sure I would have had a pretty fun time if I would've been there... and if, y'know, I wouldn't be a Pacifican and all.[/ooc]

Oh the irony. Trolling while complaining about trolling and presupposing that people care about others' opinions while laughing at others who presuppose that others care about their opinions.

Oh the iron. Trolling while complaining about complaining about trolling (see what I did there?). And, I'm sure the Gremlins will issue a mandatory cry session tonight because you got your feelings hurt when someone called you out on trolling.

OOC: I have a great idea! Let's not hang out with our friends and kid around about a game because big bad NPOer didn't think it was hilarious.

Oh yeah and by the way, that plate on the last pic looked pretty awesome :D

About to go and get me some food now

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh the iron. Trolling while complaining about complaining about trolling (see what I did there?). And, I'm sure the Gremlins will issue a mandatory cry session tonight because you got your feelings hurt when someone called you out on trolling.

There's a certain level of lame which warrants more of a blank stare and a slow head shake rather than a response.

Learn2troll properly. There's really no reason why you should've taken my post as anything other than good-natured sarcasm.

Edited by Charles VI

In Germany you do Ketchup on *everything*. Really.

I understand but culture is no excuse! No steak, not even one of Moo, should ever have ketchup so generously applied to it. Unless Moo happens to be an Israeli cow, in which case you'll need more than ketchup to make that taste good. (srsly, israeli beef is pretty bad)

There's a certain level of lame which warrants more of a blank stare and a slow head shake rather than a response.

Learn2troll properly. There's really no reason why you should've taken my post as anything other than good-natured sarcasm.

Oh you're now trying to tell me to troll properly now? Well, I guess you would know wouldn't you? If it was good-natured you would have left it alone or posted something a little more original yourself. Yeah, lets shake off what we were trying to do and act cool!

Take your own advice and shake your head at your monitor if you don't want to respond.

Edited by Matthew Conrad

:ph34r:

Body doubles FTW!

I have sent much hay and grass and babies to the family of my first body double to fall in the line of duty.

I see that you all made good work of my loyal soldier. I hope the mad cow disease won't cause you any distress in the coming months, though.

:ph34r:

Body doubles FTW!

I have sent much hay and grass and babies to the family of my first body double to fall in the line of duty.

I see that you all made good work of my loyal soldier. I hope the mad cow disease won't cause you any distress in the coming months, though.

oshi... :o

That means...

MORE STEAKS! :lol:

Ill sacrifice myself to Distract dark mistress :o

*Rubs nuttella on his body* ^_^

I love you to DM. :wub:

dont hurt me :(

lol at the post. People who are attacking them, have a smile =). i expect even moo to have a chuckle at it. =)