NADC Declaration of War

Because you know, Karma is all about fighting their targets 1-on-1, right? :rolleyes:

More like 3v1 which is sad, but hey, I'm not complaining, I love being the underdog in a fight, both when outnumbered and outgunned. It really becomes sad though when those 3 alliances fail to break your defenses and have to activate further Mutual Defense Pacts for help especially when they are attacking =/

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't the one complaining... I'm in 6 wars right now, which is fine with me.

I was just pointing out that Karma is in no position to complain about NADC targeting RAD, it's a tad hypocritical.

NADC: 14.75 Score, 3,869k NS

RAD Score: 3.66 Score, 940k NS

Not saying that Karma doesn't have a strength advantage in some of their wars, but this is just silly.

Maybe RAD should have thought about that before they attacked Zenith. Jumping into a war when you have a numerical advantage and then complaining once the tables turn is very pathetic. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

EDIT: made it nastier

Edited by watchman

I wasn't the one complaining... I'm in 6 wars right now, which is fine with me.

I was just pointing out that Karma is in no position to complain about NADC targeting RAD, it's a tad hypocritical.

We aren't complaining we are pointing out that NADC is choosing a target that will cause them the least amount of damage so that they can "honor" their treaties without putting themselves in any risk. We will see how that strategy plays out for them.

We aren't complaining we are pointing out that NADC is choosing a target that will cause them the least amount of damage so that they can "honor" their treaties without putting themselves in any risk. We will see how that strategy plays out for them.

Again, learn to read. I understand a bit of spin is better than the truth, but hey...

So, one more time, we, Zenith, asked, almost ordered even, NADC to only honour the ODP they have with us in regards to RAD, since we like NADC as honourable allies and we would hate for them to be ripped to shreds by TOP because of us.

Originally, they had been ready to DOW Argent, so stop the BS about NADC being cowards.

Maybe RAD should have thought about that before they attacked Zenith. Jumping into a war when you have a numerical advantage and then complaining once the tables turn is very pathetic. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

To be fair, RAD isn't complaining. Only us irrelevant ones.

:wub: you too. :P

Who is that guy in your avatar?

Gaff.

Does anyone else find that EXTREMELY ironic coming from Echelon?

I haven't heard anyone from Echelon complain about being outnumbered... Hell, most of us welcome it, it provides us with a target rich environment. :P

And for the record, I have no issues with anyone (including Karma) attacking individual nations 3-to-1. It's the risk you run when you go to war and it's part of the game.

Just don't complain about it when the favor is returned.

Anyway...

o/ NADC

It's been exceedingly nice hearing from you all. Now I've said this many times, and I seem to keep getting annoyed. This goes for Emperer Fung Shway (Dear God, would if have killed you to spell it right?) and Krachenpie: When you nuke me tonight, I want my nukes with hot sauce.

To correct you, there havent been any RAD members complaining in this thread. Its been everyone else who either supports us, or is against you, and in some cases, both. So throw your insults at someone who actually deserves it. Were just here to fight. So lets do this

To correct you, there havent been any RAD members complaining in this thread. Its been everyone else who either supports us, or is against you, and in some cases, both. So throw your insults at someone who actually deserves it. Were just here to fight. So lets do this

I blame the removal of the AA tags on this forum, annoying change in these times me thinks >_>

Fair enough. I stand corrected. NADC is not whining. Zenith is not whining. RAD is not whining.

Go. fight. Win.

RAD has shown to be an honorable opponent. They have earned my respect.

Also, I would have thought more people would be proud we started to honour our defense treaties, I mean its been almost 3 years since we DoWd for an ally. Baby steps, everyone, baby steps

More like 3v1 which is sad, but hey, I'm not complaining, I love being the underdog in a fight, both when outnumbered and outgunned. It really becomes sad though when those 3 alliances fail to break your defenses and have to activate further Mutual Defense Pacts for help especially when they are attacking =/

This is incredibly hard to take seriously given your AA.

I agree with this. I have been hanging out in RAD's public IRC channel for most of the day, and they have been nothing but hospitable to me and other NADCers. They have also been in our public channel, and it has been much the same. I tip my hat to RAD.

Yea, its war time.

If we carried a grudge for every war declaration, we'd be taking it way way too seriously.

Seriously this is war. If we were afraid of getting declared on we wouldn't have engaged in this war.

RAD isn't complaining about this war, NADC did what they had to do and we don't fault them for that.

RAD got involved because we had to honor our treaties, and NADC got involved for the same reason.

No reason to take this too seriously.

I for one look forward to a good war :)