On the Manhattan Project

Heyman

Total Bias!  

444 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm quite sure that both the Hegemony and Karma are making use of their Manhattan Projects. Some people have gotten to launch their first nukes ever because of it.

This here's just a fun poll. I, for one, have already launched my set for the night. :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

:wub: MP.

Edited by Heyman

I think some people get the MP too early. At the 20k level, I'd much rather fight an opponent with an MP (150 infra is only a few million) than one with a $100 million warchest added to his/her normal warchest.

I don't know about that. If your soldier efficiency is relatively even, the guy with the nukes is going to win almost all of his ground attacks and you'll have to batter away at his defenses.

Nukes down in the 20k down range are terrifying. I would honestly rather fight the one with 100 million. Means I can steal away those cash in ground attacks and make money. ^_^

Nukes on the other hand...all the way down there...

What if you've got both. :ph34r:

EDIT: And no, I don't have an MP

Edited by Twizzler

Nukes down in the 20k down range are terrifying. I would honestly rather fight the one with 100 million. Means I can steal away those cash in ground attacks and make money. ^_^

Nukes on the other hand...all the way down there...

I almost feel bad for the three 9k NS NPO nations I'm nuking in 20 hours :P

o/ MP

I think some people get the MP too early. At the 20k level, I'd much rather fight an opponent with an MP (150 infra is only a few million) than one with a $100 million warchest added to his/her normal warchest.

~60m extra on the war chest, actually. Remember, they would still be buying a different wonder.

Nukes down in the 20k down range are terrifying.

You're not wrong. One of our nations got an MP at 15k NS. We'd feel sorry for the guys who he nuked, but all's fair in love and war.

I almost feel bad for the three 9k NS NPO nations I'm nuking in 20 hours :P

Oh that's not very nice, Ephriam. :lol: Let 'em have it.