An Announcement from Molon Labe

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. welp. you DoW'ed MK. now STA w/ NSO DoW's you. (as STA has a MDP with MK) if you didnt want STA and NSO to dow you. maybe you shoudnt have dow'ed MK....

amirite?

dont forget NpO who's going to jump on the bandwagon, even though they canceled there treaty's with NPO.

Guess we will never know since MK felt it had to bring in its little helpers. So I can only assume they couldnt handle us on their own.

Says the alliance that sold off military before declaring so they could completely outgun their opponents.

Guess we will never know since MK felt it had to bring in its little helpers. So I can only assume they couldnt handle us on their own.

You do remember declaring on MK in aid of your ally?

wheres all there DoWs lol.

Uh, they have treaties with both sides of the conflict. Their treaty with Pacifica is a non-chaining one and Pacifica is being attacked as a result of an aggressive war initiated by Pacifica.

Says the alliance that sold off military before declaring so they could completely outgun their opponents.

Wait a friggin second, you have any way to back your lame claim?

Seriously, I thought better of you..... you get respect and go for the retread liebags? Come on man..I seriously thought better of you.

You could be mistaking us for your allies, my bad.

Please. Do not tell me I have been fighting just another fuggin !@#$wad.

Wait a friggin second, you have any way to back your lame claim?

Seriously, I thought better of you..... you get respect and go for the retread liebags? Come on man..I seriously thought better of you.

You could be mistaking us for your allies, my bad.

Please. Do not tell me I have been fighting just another fuggin !@#$wad.

Calm down. Read my reasoning. Honestly IMO, its a minor thing. It hasn't really damaged your rep in my eyes, it is a viable military tactic. But since we were lobbing verbal salvo's around I launched it. LOL

Edited by AirMe

Wait, so the little guys last night are bigger today?

I don't want to turn this into a bawwww fest. If you would like to discuss find me on IRC or PM me and I can give you my reasoning.

Remember the time we attacked you in defense of our ally and you brought in not just TORN, not just TORN and NPO, but TORN, NPO, VE, and Echelon? I do.

edit: Remember the time you personally attacked a nation you completely outclassed because you thought you could beat him easily? Oh yeah, that was today, and that was me lol

Edited by Sandwich Controversy

We don't have any military until it's fighting time. Last time we sold off was after the last time we fought you.

Sweet, more fights to go around. If we do go out, this is a glorious way to do it. :D

That said, it still makes me sad. I still like MK. Haven't dealt with STA or NSO before yet. Sure hope they're classy. Wouldn't want my only fun war to be with the MK guy I'm on.

Sweet, more fights to go around. If we do go out, this is a glorious way to do it. :D

That said, it still makes me sad. I still like MK. Haven't dealt with STA or NSO before yet. Sure hope they're classy. Wouldn't want my only fun war to be with the MK guy I'm on.

If our guys aren't classy give us a holler and we'll make them be classy. :)

Sorry to see you go like this ML, the 'shrooms will have little trouble dispatching you.

And you are? HA! Your name is Choader....that is a remark around here, though this being a family place I can not relay what a Choader is around here. Just suffice that you apparently are one.

You apparently forgot to see what MK did in the last war...

Seriously? They were NO chumps, but come the $%&@ on now.

How unfortunate for you.

How typical of you, 4 words....

Not because of anything ML did, that's for sure.

And you are? XD silly, just silly I tell ya.

That point can be argued, however it doesn't matter in the context of his attempt to intimidate. If you state "you must not remember what happened", well for those that look at it literally that is an odd threat :P

Mhawk... Just know that you are the bomb.

You know what I was talking about. Oh well, if you think I was intimidating that's your prerogative. I was just reminding your lapdog to get a little insight before he declares victory for the ML war machine. I'm thinking ML members don't appreciate him talking smack to their opponents for them. But then again, who knows.

I doubt highly that you were intimidating, maybe retarded, but not intimidating by any means. Where is this lapdog? I have not seen him, I kicked him in the nose earlier and he disappeared.

I say we let the ML war machine talk for the ML war machine. That means you too mhawk.

fearmolonlabe.jpg

The ML war machine has spoken.

Who are you again? Get a clue, then get over yourself. You want me to drag out the MK screenshots? I was trying to be civil here.

Edited by Chimay

I doubt highly that you were intimidating, maybe retarded, but not intimidating by any means. Where is this lapdog? I have not seen him, I kicked him in the nose earlier and he disappeared.

Who are you again? Get a clue, then get over yourself. You want me to drag out the MK screenshots? I was trying to be civil here.

Maybe if you read this thread you'll notice the person I quoted in my post which was then quoted by mhawk (I'll leave the detective work up to you). Of course you didn't! You are just mindlessly posting random nonsense such as calling me retarded. I hope you know the difference between arguing and name calling fit for simpletons (see what I did there?) Also notice, I told him I wasn't trying to be intimidating but I suppose someone who posts like you wouldn't know simple meaning of the word "prerogative".

You're the one trying to be civil? You are making yourself look like the resident [insert creature that lives under a bridge]. All I see is you name calling and flaming.

Oh and before I forget, who are you again?

[choader]

And you are? HA! Your name is Choader

[another person]

And you are? XD silly, just silly I tell ya.

[me]

You seem to like that argument. Unfortunately this is not the place to tell you all the titles I've held, merely to continue winning wars and telling you how poor your fighting abilities are. And please do bring out the MK screenshots, it will only help me by telling me who to scold. If you have screenshots.

Maybe if you read this thread you'll notice the person I quoted in my post which was then quoted by mhawk (I'll leave the detective work up to you). Of course you didn't! You are just mindlessly posting random nonsense such as calling me retarded. I hope you know the difference between arguing and name calling fit for simpletons (see what I did there?) Also notice, I told him I wasn't trying to be intimidating but I suppose someone who posts like you wouldn't know simple meaning of the word "prerogative".

You're the one trying to be civil? You are making yourself look like the resident [insert creature that lives under a bridge]. All I see is you name calling and flaming.

Oh and before I forget, who are you again?

For that last comment Matthew, you are my favorite person in this thread.

Edited by Crowdog