BAPS Announcement

moshea

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is a mother afraid of her child acting up in church? Certainly not. Will she spank him soundly over her knee when they get home? Absolutely.

you got your spanking, want more? it's on its way.

BTW, Do you guys have no real guts to fight that you send your trolls *cough* I mean "diplomats" to annoy us on IRC?

You talk the talk but do you walk the walk?

See you on the battlefield.

Also, you should be ashamed of yourselves after all TDSM8 did for you.

TDSM8 are the good folks that taught so much of Bob that a treaty is not just for christmas.

Karma would do well to learn from them.

Edited by lukemos

you got your spanking, want more? it's on its way.

Either you didn't understand what I said or you're willfully ignorant. No matter, I'm sure someone else got a good laugh out of it like I did.

BTW, Do you guys have no real guts to fight that you send your trolls *cough* I mean "diplomats" to annoy us on IRC?

Don't be jealous of our quicker wit.

Either you didn't understand what I said or you're willfully ignorant. No matter, I'm sure someone else got a good laugh out of it like I did.

Don't be jealous of our quicker wit.

Sorry, you are the only one to laugh at your own jokes. The sooner you notice it the better.

TDSM8 are the good folks that taught so much of Bob that a treaty is not just for christmas.

Karma would do well to learn from them.

I do believe he refers to who your treaty partner is. But, to be fair I am glad that you are honoring your treaty, no matter what I think of said treaty.