A Big round of applause to...... FAN

BunnyRabbit

Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty FAN is Free at Last!

edit: Now time to get rid of these sigs.

Edited by capitalC

FAN was not just at war with Pacifica. FAN was also at war with TPF, Valhalla, IRON, etc. - more or less everyone who just cancelled on the NPO in order to save their own skins.

Ohh sounds like a good, convenient list at the moment. :)

Bring the Boys back home

FAN was not just at war with Pacifica. FAN was also at war with TPF, Valhalla, IRON, etc. - more or less everyone who just cancelled on the NPO in order to save their own skins.

I really hope someone treaties FAN just so we can all watch that group run away from a fight again.

MHA's resident fan spy :wub:

Shamshir, you're killing me )):

I never thought I would be coming onto the forums to deny someone is a FAN member in disguise but let me say clearly that Stonewall Jackson has never been a FAN member, is not a FAN sleeper or a FAN spy. His application to FAN tonight and his attacks on NPO nations are his actions alone and not sanctioned or directed by FAN.

I will also like to say that he has good fire control and did some mighty fine shooting. Nice job and an excellent choice of targets.