A Big round of applause to...... FAN

BunnyRabbit

FAN had a list of people who declared on them yesterday. The NPO was not the only one on there. Other wars need resolution before they are back. From their posts, their time away also changed them a bit.

Well, we haven't really been away. We've been here the whole time. Whether or not we've had active nations is another story. Technically we've been on a coms blackout since the war started and therefore have kept away the forums. So how have we changed? I'm very curious.

I'm not Congress; I just speak on my own behalf, not on orders from FAN so I can't really tell ya what we're up to, cuz I honestly don't know. I'm just trying to keep up with the forums for now, haha.

FAN had a list of people who declared on them yesterday. The NPO was not the only one on there. Other wars need resolution before they are back. From their posts, their time away also changed them a bit.

Sitting in a fallout bunker for nearly two years changes you for sure.

Then again, I'm just hoping to explain the voices in my head.

Shamshir, you're killing me )):

I never thought I would be coming onto the forums to deny someone is a FAN member in disguise but let me say clearly that Stonewall Jackson has never been a FAN member, is not a FAN sleeper or a FAN spy. His application to FAN tonight and his attacks on NPO nations are his actions alone and not sanctioned or directed by FAN.

I will also like to say that he has good fire control and did some mighty fine shooting. Nice job and an excellent choice of targets.

Well, I suppose you said it all, so there's really no need for me to deny spying. Instead, hows about we all enjoy some good battle reports?

You destroyed 22 attacking bombers. You lost 0 fighter aircraft and destroyed 1 fighter aircraft launched by [NPO member]. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

B)