The Little Alliance That Could

As soverign alliances isn't it the alliances own right to declare war as said alliance sees fit? What is bandwagoning anyway and how is it even wrong?

Certainly, you may declare on whomever you wish. Likewise, MHA may declare on whomever they wish.

Bandwagoning is a when an alliance without a vested interest jumps into the fray solely because they want to be part of a curbstomp.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is everyone calling this out to be a bandwagon?

They have a perfectly valid CB against the NPO. It's the same CB the other alliances used to attack NPO. I don't see you all calling the others bandwagoners. Their only fault is not being connected to treaty web, and being connected to the web is what is wrong [OOC] with this game[/OCC].

Why is everyone calling this out to be a bandwagon?

They have a perfectly valid CB against the NPO. It's the same CB the other alliances used to attack NPO. I don't see you all calling the others bandwagoners. Their only fault is not being connected to treaty web, and being connected to the web is what is wrong [OOC] with this game[/OCC].

They can attack. MHA is just giving fair warning that they will respond in kind.

Edited by AAlumni

You know what, I give major respect. How many other alliances can say that as soon as they formed they were out fighting for what is right.

Seriously guys, grow up. If they want to fight on our side, and sacrifice themselves on our behalf, give the respect they deserve. It's really a shame to see when the people on the good side are acting like a bunch of jerks.

o/ IOTA. Good luck.

Over the days my associates and I have looked at the situation in the world, seeing the NPO wrongfully attack the alliance of Ordo Verde, and we have decided to declare war on the New Pacific Order and help the forces of Karma defeat them. Though you may think we have no reason to attack the NPO, and can't even do damage to the massive alliance, we will do our best to fight our enemies at the New Pacific Order. We do not care what you think about us and will fight until the war is ended.

somehow i dont think you would have declared on them a week ago. Hmm oh well. this is the height of cheap.

My friend, you're doing it wrong but I'm not going to blast you for that. If you would like to learn a little and would like some great advice, some good tech deals and to make some good friends then follow the link in my sig and set up and embassy. Or stop by our irc channel and tell anyone there I said to stop by if I'm not there.

I like that you've set up forums, set up a decent charter and are enthusiastic, I think with a little guidance and some friendship you might do well. So please, come by and talk to us in nueva vida. We love our friends.

If anyone asks why you stop by, tell them I told you to xome by and reference them here.

Good luck my friend. I like your enthusiasm.

War can be pretty bleak but I will always come back to this thread if i need a good laugh....lol

Yea, because laughing and ridiculing someone who is obviously new to planet bob and doesn't know what is going is exactly what we need here. We definitely need to ridicule this guy and drive him off of planet bob for being enthuisiatic about planet bob. I think one of the biggest reasons this war has happened was because of peoples rights were being infringed upon in some way and they were being forced to live in exile and humility on planet bob.

Seriously, cut the guy a break and get off your high horse.

Yea, because laughing and ridiculing someone who is obviously new to planet bob and doesn't know what is going is exactly what we need here. We definitely need to ridicule this guy and drive him off of planet bob for being enthuisiatic about planet bob. I think one of the biggest reasons this war has happened was because of peoples rights were being infringed upon in some way and they were being forced to live in exile and humility on planet bob.

High Horse? Im in the Legion, I cant post three times without getting trolled...I swear its like a law or something...

My quarrel is not with you sir...Is it my fault it is funny...

Maybe you should come out of peace mode and help people get their right back. :)

Maybe you should come out of peace mode and help people get their right back. :)

My lap top took a dive down a flight of stairs. :( my internet is too unstable to war.

But you're welcome to save my link, ill send you a message as soon as I come out of my damned banking state.