Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

NPO: We accept all the terms you've laid down so far.

Karma: You're preparing for peace!!!!!! We can't have that! These peace discussions are over!

Can't you see how silly you sound? If peace was reachable and it looked like it easily was then NPO nations being in Peace Mode after wouldn't have mattered one bit. In fact it would have hurt them worse with the 60 day peace thing. Does anyone make that connection? You are all fools.

Pathetic. No honor at all.

Whay do you mean pathetic? Moving to peace without having accepted EVERYTHING, is not peacing out but just preparing to get your allies back together and pull of another fight.

Face it: Pacifica has made too many mistakes, has created a big hate against herself and now its seeing the fruits of her labor.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense, but you're aware that is the EXACT thing NPO did two days ago, right? Where's your condemnation of that act?

Not even close to exact and I've stated that NPO $%&@ed up pretty bad that night.

Edited by magicninja

Can't you see how silly you sound? If peace was reachable and it looked like it easily was then NPO nations being in Peace Mode after wouldn't have mattered one bit. In fact it would have hurt them worse with the 60 day peace thing. Does anyone make that connection? You are all fools.

Which just reinforces that they were not intending to accept the full set of terms to begin with, genius.

Whay do you mean pathetic? Moving to peace without having accepted EVERYTHING, is not peacing out but just preparing to get your allies back together and pull of another fight.

Face it: Pacifica has made too many mistakes, has created a big hate against herself and now its seeing the fruits of her labor.

Read again they had accepted every single term until that point. Every term. Find me one they didn't agree to.

Ha!

The reason they are two faced is because they told everyone that the old ways were dead, that they were the harbingers of good, and that CN would be all sunshine and rainbows. Then they show this pathetic display. You know what their sole response to their disgusting actions?

NPO used to do it so so can we!

Pathetic.

NPO: We accept all the terms you've laid down so far.

Karma: You're preparing for peace!!!!!! We can't have that! These peace discussions are over!

Pathetic. No honor at all.

]

Hey this might sound familiar "If you have an issue with this do something about it" I recall hearing that alot from your side. ;) (it might be paraphrased a little :P )

Also when it comes to honor nice to see your alliance's protectors jumping ship so fast and not honoring any treaties.

Which just reinforces that they were not intending to accept the full set of terms to begin with, genius.

So your telling me that NPO after having their allies dump them would rather have died now instead of maybe living going through whatever terms and maybe trying to fight another day or at least try to incorporate back into CN as a reformed entity? They'd just throw caution to the wind?

NPO was willing to accept peace. Progress was being made. Legitimize it to yourself however you like. Pretend you can see the future and know what Pacifica would have done if terms continued. I find it laughable that you all continue this charade.

]

Hey this might sound familiar "If you have an issue with this do something about it" I recall hearing that alot from your side. ;) (it might be paraphrased a little :P )

Also when it comes to honor nice to see your alliance's protectors jumping ship so fast and not honoring any treaties.

Where did you address my post?

Oh that's right you didn't.

Go away.

So your telling me that NPO after having their allies dump them would rather have died now instead of maybe living going through whatever terms and maybe trying to fight another day or at least try to incorporate back into CN as a reformed entity? They'd just throw caution to the wind?

NPO was willing to accept peace. Progress was being made. Legitimize it to yourself however you like. Pretend you can see the future and know what Pacifica would have done if terms continued. I find it laughable that you all continue this charade.

I find it laughable that you think that you know them better than I do.

Like I said, it's willful ignorance.

I find it laughable that you think that you know them better than I do.

Like I said, it's willful ignorance.

That Pacifica in those logs were beaten. You never new them as beaten did you? You're just talking to talk. Make a point or move on. No one knows what they may have done but it is apparent from the logs that they were willing to accept terms. Nations going into peace mode wouldn't have mattered if peace was reached. So all of you can drop that !@#$%^&* right now.

That Pacifica in those logs were beaten. You never new them as beaten did you? You're just talking to talk. Make a point or move on. No one knows what they may have done but it is apparent from the logs that they were willing to accept terms. Nations going into peace mode wouldn't have mattered if peace was reached. So all of you can drop that !@#$%^&* right now.

there shouldn't have been any peace talks after NPO attacked OV in the first place.

only DoWs.

why should they have a chance to get peace after they started the war?

No one knows what they may have done but it is apparent from the logs that they were willing to accept terms.

No one knows what they may have done, so you shouldn't claim that they were going to accept terms.

there shouldn't have been any peace talks after NPO attacked OV in the first place.

only DoWs.

why should they have a chance to get peace after they started the war?

The fact is there were peacetalks. I'm discussing facts. Take your philosophy crap to someone else.

No one knows what they may have done, so you shouldn't claim that they were going to accept terms.

No I don't know what they would have done but they were accepting terms as the talks progressed. Maybe by the 12th term they would have finally relented. I don't think there were many terms left to discuss and tbh if they accepted everything they already had there was no reason for them to not accept anything else.

The fact is there were peacetalks. I'm discussing facts. Take your philosophy crap to someone else.

MN is right.

There were peace talks, and events followed upon those talks (or during);

The question is; are the actions by Karma righteous or not? I think they are, as they had their own interpretation of those Pacifica nations jumping into peace mode and judged upon that.

OOPs double post In which case ummm.....

NO U!

You double post so much, why even say that...

Moo listen to Terry Howard, and the only intelligent thing he ever said:

Terry Howard

i was alway told when you up to your eyes in poo keep your mouth shut.
Edited by Jens of the desert

Ahahahahahaah! So because they call themselves "Karma" they get let off the hook and get to act like that which they claim to fight.

GTFO.

It means you're pulling words out of your $@! in the first post I quoted. emot-3.gif

Explain yourself or leave please. Tell me what words I pulled out of my $@!. Actually give me something to respond to if you want to debate.

I'd like you to direct me to where karma claimed that they're harbingers of good, and that CN will be all sunshine and rainbows.

Also take it easy, buddy, you're driving everyone from this thread away. emot-buddy.gif

I'd like you to direct me to where karma claimed that they're harbingers of good, and that CN will be all sunshine and rainbows.

Also take it easy, buddy, you're driving everyone from this thread away. emot-buddy.gif

All the NPO is evil crap, the ZI stuff they loved talking about, ending evil policies, Free GATO, Free FAN, C'mon man tell me your serious and I'll ignore you as not knowing what has been going on for 3-4 months.

They just don't wanna respond to someone who knows what they are talking about and can argue a point. OOC:If my style is aggressive I'm trying to RP the part of an enraged leader here :) I'm a mostly good dude outside magicninja/ooc