Imperial Decree

True, and I am sure that is a quite pleasant experience. Unfortunately for the dissenters, there will be a time when the hallucinations wear off and all that is left is the stark reality that they have started a war they are unable to win.

Yeah, NPO's actions tonight really show how confident they are in their "certain victory."

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well ain't that lovely. I see you guys have no creativity that you just want us to post all your come backs for you.

Well the thing is, you guys do a really good job of providing material, so we don't need to think of any.

True, and I am sure that is a quite pleasant experience. Unfortunately for the dissenters, there will be a time when the hallucinations wear off and all that is left is the stark reality that they have started a war they are unable to win.

I don't think you quite realize that your post describes the position you are in more than it does our.

In a comparison, what would you name an organization who conducts war on a recognized sovereign entity during peace talks and behind their backs. You call certain "groups" terrorists and others evil dictatorships but don't let the similarity escape you.

I can think of a certain nation attacked around 1941 by another, ironically from across the Pacific. It was a surprise attack during feigned peace negotiations conducted in good spirit (if you're really having trouble relating this example, pm me!). I would imagine you would certainly condemn such an attack if it occurred to NPO and sentence such vermin to ZI!

OOC: Actually, the USA deserved to get attacked. We weren't being neutral as we promised, and we had cut off their oil. We were the aggressors in that circumstance.

IC: As your reference doesn't actually rile me into the answer you were hoping I would give, I believe you may want to try again.

wat

I really hope you are someone in Karma who forgot to change his OWF AA...

I don't think you quite realize that your post describes the position you are in more than it does our.

NPO damage control hasn't arrived yet so he's taken to spouting our party line.. What'd you expect, it's GGA.

Ah, I assume this is an example of what I have been told is the "No u" response. Breathtaking, my head is dizzied by the thought of debating you.

Remember when GGA said they don't need WRC's because they have NPO to protect them? What happens when NPO can't protect you?

NPO damage control hasn't arrived yet so he's taken to spouting our party line.. What'd you expect, it's GGA.

The problem with NPO damage control is that they're equipped with metaphorical RPGs and flamethrowers and really aren't so good at controlling damage.

The problem with NPO damage control is that they're equipped with metaphorical RPGs and flamethrowers and really aren't so good at controlling damage.

Lucky they have a top class military and war time economic system to balance that out.

Well the thing is, you guys do a really good job of providing material, so we don't need to think of any.

For much you have saved up, one would think you would invest in a good propaganda witter besides just copying our own words back at us. What's next, this will turn into a "No, You" luls fest.

Doitz :(

I, sire, am armed with metaphorical ice cream and chocolate cake. How would that not control the damage?

Well I guess they might be useful in distracting your Emperor from metaphorically crapping all over your public image and lighting your flag on fire.

I'm sure you will be more than acquainted with the mechanics of both before this is over.

Top class military and war time banking for sure.. It'll roll straight over NPO and your fine alliance,