Orbiter on standby.

salithus

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right, Polar is of a much more honourable character. I am genuinely sorry if I offended you.

This generalization was more of a blow to NPO and its two military challenged friends, IRON and GGA.

I understand, but our name is rather prominent on the document and it is important to me that it is seen in the light I intended. Polaris has learned much, some of it all by ourselves. If we preach second chances, the end of PZI/EZI and we practice what we preach, then surely we are entitled to offer the hand of friendship to someone we destroyed, whether the name is the same or not. Polaris stands committed to her outlook, regardless of what people may think, we are quite the independent thinker these days. But I am sure everyone is working that out by now.. aren't they.

I understand, but our name is rather prominent on the document and it is important to me that it is seen in the light I intended. Polaris has learned much, some of it all by ourselves. If we preach second chances, the end of PZI/EZI and we practice what we preach, then surely we are entitled to offer the hand of friendship to someone we destroyed, whether the name is the same or not. Polaris stands committed to her outlook, regardless of what people may think, we are quite the independent thinker these days. But I am sure everyone is working that out by now.. aren't they.

Anyone that hadn't worked that out months ago is a fool.

It all nice and good, but it just the same song you keep playing again and again. And thats my friend makes it so hard to believe.

It all nice and good, but it just the same song you keep playing again and again. And thats my friend makes it so hard to believe.

I would ask what you are talking about, but I am afraid I won't understand the answer either. Perhaps you have me confused with someone else? Perhaps not.

Say it. Preach it. Act it. If we were pretending to be in favor of second chances any harder it might actually become true whether we like it or not.

Edited by Penguin

I would ask what you are talking about, but I am afraid I won't understand the answer either. Perhaps you have me confused with someone else? Perhaps not.

It seems you are always confused when having no answer . Perhaps i have confudsed you with someone else, perhaps not.

It seems you are always confused when having no answer . Perhaps i have confudsed you with someone else, perhaps not.

It seems you haven't asked a question, so it will be beyond me to have an answer for it. Also WTF are you talking about boy, just spit it out.

It seems you haven't asked a question, so it will be beyond me to have an answer for it. Also WTF are you talking about boy, just spit it out.

Well, its a shame that a commentary got you so edgy. And concernig "boy", you can call your son that way when you grow up. ;)

Well, its a shame that a commentary got you so edgy. And concernig "boy", you can call your son that way when you grow up. ;)

Yah cute, perhaps if you actually have nothing to say, you can use less words to accomplish it. Speaking in cryptic riddles that only you understand may well be amusing, but I clearly have no idea what you are on about.

And concerning boy, I do, thanks.

Yah cute, perhaps if you actually have nothing to say, you can use less words to accomplish it. Speaking in cryptic riddles that only you understand may well be amusing, but I clearly have no idea what you are on about.

And concerning boy, I do, thanks.

Thats the point : you clearly have no idea and this is nobodies foult.

Then it makes me wonder...

Look Fadeev, we've been living proof of second chances for over eight months now. Go ask you friends if you don't believe me. If you've got a specific grievance then say it, but I got tired of this "actions louder than words" nonsense a long time ago. If we haven't done anything tyrannical yet, maybe it's time you started believing us.

Edited by Penguin

Look Fadeev, we've been living proof of second chances for over eight months now. Go ask you friends if you don't believe me. If you've got a specific grievance then say it, but I got tired of this "actions louder than words" nonsense a long time ago.

I have been in this game long enough to see whats right and whats wrong. The only thing what bothers me is have you learned something during this 8 month or is it just a second chance with old character and mentality?!

Thats the point : you clearly have no idea and this is nobodies foult.

Then it makes me wonder...

The point is that you have nothing intelligent to say, so you wander around the thread being obtuse? Again, if you have some complaint about whatever it is you are alluding to, just spit it out. It is nobody's fault that I have no idea what you are talking about? I disagree, your failure to communicate anything at all is the issue.

I have been in this game long enough to see whats right and whats wrong. The only thing what bothers me is have you learned something during this 8 month or is it just a second chance with old character and mentality?!

Name a number of months without incident that would satisfy you and we can pick this conversation up then.

The point is that you have nothing intelligent to say, so you wander around the thread being obtuse? Again, if you have some complaint about whatever it is you are alluding to, just spit it out. It is nobody's fault that I have no idea what you are talking about? I disagree, your failure to communicate anything at all is the issue.

Sure you disagree, cause it hard for you to acquiesce you incompetence

You aren't GOONS.

links to every single one of their SA accounts atleast dating a year or two back and stories of our great success in the lunar campaign will prove otherwise, my child.

also, just because they don't represent the old posse of goons, doesn't mean they're not goons. There are around 100,000 of us. You can't base them all on whether they were cn goons or not.

Edited by Maiknel

What was wrong with the old GOONS?

It's :wub: GOONS :wub:;

tl;dr Once upon a time, about 4 years ago, a group of yahoos showed up here from something awful and pee'd in bob's cereal

some are still butt hurt, some thought it was pretty damn funny

I, for one, won't let them kill the laughter

look at the last group of post. dip!@#$s arguing about god knows what in a goons thread

WE didn't even do anything yet except say we are here and panties are in a bunch.

Sounds like :wub: GOONS :wub: are real to me

Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games, we got here everything you want in the jungle where we play

snicker snicker

btw I am posting from an institution. I get 5 minutes of internet a day because it helps with my therapy of trying to reconnect

CN is great for that