Who do you want to win?

Chickenzilla

The upcoming war.  

904 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping that the NPO wins so we can free starfox from Oliver Cromsponge 1st Lord Protector of the Commonwealth and return Starfox to his rightful place as the true and righteous leader of Vox Populi.

Dont you worry starfox your imprisonment in the tower is at an end. Free Sarfox!

I stepped down from my spot as leader of Vox Populi, and attempted to appoint Sponge as Vox Dei.

It's fun to serve this Oliver Cromsponge 1st Lord Protector of the Commonwealth fellow.

This war will have no true winners of the sides, even if one side or the other wins on the stat sheet.

This war will pit friends against friends and family against family. Sure, there is obvious enmity between some parties on the rapidly clarifying "sides," but there are a lot of people who also like each other, or at least respect each other. Friendships will be strained, and in some cases broken. Seriously, what the hell kind of victory means you lose real, legitimate friends?

I would honestly vote "neither." Because neither side will truly win, from my point of view.

Falkenberg, you are a very wise man. ;)

This war will have no true winners of the sides, even if one side or the other wins on the stat sheet.

This war will pit friends against friends and family against family. Sure, there is obvious enmity between some parties on the rapidly clarifying "sides," but there are a lot of people who also like each other, or at least respect each other. Friendships will be strained, and in some cases broken. Seriously, what the hell kind of victory means you lose real, legitimate friends?

I would honestly vote "neither." Because neither side will truly win, from my point of view.

Oh come on, this is an OOC forum. Surely you're itching for war as much as the rest of us?

Honestly, if you can't remain OOC friends with someone just because you're fighting on different sides of a war, you weren't really friends to begin with. -_-

Oh come on, this is an OOC forum. Surely you're itching for war as much as the rest of us?

Honestly, if you can't remain OOC friends with someone just because you're fighting on different sides of a war, you weren't really friends to begin with. -_-

Point taken :P

(Yeah, my post was a little too IC. Then again, the whole poll is a little too IC for this forum anyway :lol: At least that's how I read it.)

I stepped down from my spot as leader of Vox Populi, and attempted to appoint Sponge as Vox Dei.

It's fun to serve this Oliver Cromsponge 1st Lord Protector of the Commonwealth fellow.

A coup is a coup is a coup and sponge is quite a coup coup. Dont worry starfox we know whats gone behind the scenes with sponge muscling you around. You are the true and righteous leader of Vox Populi. Just hang on old friend your freedom shall come soon.

Free Starfox!!!

Edited by GTTofAK