ex-GPA members

Azaghul

I know that there are tons of us out there as GPA was for a long time a seeming revolving door of active members. When were you there, where are you now?

I was in GPA from the start of my nation in August 07 to January 08. Fun times those were. I left for Mushroom Kingdom and have been in MK ever since. It was a start of a steady flow of GPA joining MK within a period of about a month: myself, Jeoh, Jaguar000, Master Spork, Liera, and SkonesMickLoud.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha it's nice seeing old faces :P

I was in the GPA from about July 2007 to January 2008 (with a stint in the NPO). I served as Deputy Min. of Membership Compliance, EGON, and Minister of Internal Affairs.

I also used to hug trees... granted, I was never as neutral as I should have been ;)

I was in the GPA for about a year. Left during the dishonesty of the CK/Valid drama.

Still love those damn hippies though.

This thread has been running in the GPA forums for seven months now. It has the highest number or replies in the Plaza, and second highest views.

http://forums.cn-gpa.com/showthread.php?tid=33874

Glad to see I was forgettable :P

You'll get yours GPA :jihad:

o/ :popcorn:

Edited by Authur

I was a member from August of 08' to the New Year. I ran a VP campaign with Sol Invictus as President for the January-February term which was a lot of fun but we ended up losing by a bit. I was more so heavily involved in foreign affairs but it was more just going to other alliances and making friends with people than actual diplomacy since the GPA is very neutral and at the time, the GPA wasn't pursuing the Declaration of Neutrality. Then, I went over to the Trilateral Commission where I rose up the latter from Head of External Affairs to 2nd Representative (which makes me second in line for the Chairman or CEO seat). I have been there ever since.

I know that there are tons of us out there as GPA was for a long time a seeming revolving door of active members. When were you there, where are you now?

I was in GPA from the start of my nation in August 07 to January 08. Fun times those were. I left for Mushroom Kingdom and have been in MK ever since. It was a start of a steady flow of GPA joining MK within a period of about a month: myself, Jeoh, Jaguar000, Master Spork, Liera, and SkonesMickLoud.

/me reminds azaghul of himself, bawheid and mello

B)