ex-GPA members

Azaghul

... It was a start of a steady flow of GPA joining MK within a period of about a month: myself, Jeoh, Jaguar000, Master Spork, Liera, and SkonesMickLoud.

I remember that well, as I was the GPA ambassador to MK at the time. Are Liera, Jaguar and Skones still around?

patience is a virtue.... ^_^

Stay out of our thread hippie!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stay out of our thread hippie!

:o lol sorry i thought this was the "Ex-Nothing Thread", came back to it from doing work and it was open to that post, I didn't read the title xD

*ConfessorRahl giggles back to that other thread and reads in neutral silence ^_^

Edit: GPA members don't post here, I posted in the wrong place :P

Edited by ConfessorRahl

I remember that well, as I was the GPA ambassador to MK at the time. Are Liera, Jaguar and Skones still around?

Yup, along with Master Spork.

My favorite part of being in GPA was being a huge warmonger in the lower ranks and the great competition to get war slots when it went about about 3K NS. I fought 13 wars against various rogues and ghosts while really small.

Actually that completely botched election where Valid was elected is what made me become active in politics. And the rest, as they say, is history.

Yup, along with Master Spork.

My favorite part of being in GPA was being a huge warmonger in the lower ranks and the great competition to get war slots when it went about about 3K NS. I fought 13 wars against various rogues and ghosts while really small.

That was pretty much my main activity in my early days, fighting every war I could. In fact, I even earned my self one of the rare peices of chest jewelry GPA hands out:

as6gpamedalvalorbg5.png

Actually that completely botched election where Valid was elected is what made me become active in politics. And the rest, as they say, is history.

That was pretty much my main activity in my early days, fighting every war I could. In fact, I even earned my self one of the rare peices of chest jewelry GPA hands out:

[snip]

I've still got a shiny Member of the Month medal :) A shame I was out of range for most of the rogue wars... I guess they got a lot more fun than their Handlers :P

Was a GPA member from the green civil war to the GPA war.

Proudly fought in the GPA war, though I had problems abiding the gag order during said war. (im not sure if I would have been kicked out or not) Left right after the war ended so that I wouldnt even have a chance to be shamed and get kicked out for the alliance I fought for. It was my second offense along with something else (I aided some nation of a big alliance busy with a techraid or something, hence being not neutral) Technically at the beginning of the war I was demoted to GPA applicant, which sucked since it meant I couldnt see the war boards while I was fighting, When I got in I realized there wasnt much to see :S

When I was done fighting I realized war is inevitable so why not prepare for it.

I joined the VE (again) and have yet to regret it.

Also, thanks to the GPA war I became really active on CN because of my newly created interests for politics, and I took my first jobs in an alliance in the VE for the military purposes, which lead to my second job, and third one, and heavy IRC use.

I dont think I have said this yet, so here it goes:

Thanks GPA for changing the way I play Cybernations

Edit: Dont I get some sort of medal for fighting in the GPA war ?

Edited by leprecon

I have been a GPA member the first few years in CN, I've been active in the green cold war, served 2 terms as press secretary and one term as foreign minister, made a load of videos for the GPA and it was an awesome time till the politics got too messy.

I left fed up with the lack of change, and I joined the Old Guard since I learned that you have to exert influence to make changes.

Edited by Vicea

Was a GPA member for over a year, The War on Peace ruined my one year collection actually. I served as aMoIA, DoC and MoD while there. It's a great alliance, as evidenced by the quality members it has housed over the past three years.

I suppose I can post here now. Member for almost a year and a half, narrowly avoided ZI during the war, DoC for 4 months, handler for about 10, AMoFA for 4.

Congrats Flak

I'd like to think you resigned just so you could partake in this thread.

• 1 month later...
WAE = Worst Alliance Ever

GP[WAE] Sounds alot like G-P-A

O...there was me thinking they'd made a mistake and actually meant to say GPwAy...implying that we were neutral when convenient lol. What an error that was.

Thanks for clearing that up for me...

it aint the worst alliance ever though :P

I join GPA in November 2006, By the way I dont think I got my signup bonus! I want it! all 25K. Any way I resigned 2 years later, because I was loosing my faith in neutrality. I did enjoy both the war and the rebuilding. Now I am in the NSO.

I was a neutral for some time, but the events leading up to the war on peace made me reconsider my position and I moved before the war.

I had a wonderful time in the GPA and I view them as easily being one of the best alliances in terms of economic mastery of the game.