ex-GPA members

Azaghul

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a not quite neutral menace, i was voted in as the Director of the Academy did that for i think two terms? (can't remember) and then got dropped in the hotseat as the MoD when Blizzardman had one of his fits...

Anyway it got too the point where i couldn't keep my big mouth shut, i wasn't built too be neutral so i left before i turned myself into a CB for someone...

Good BlueGrassMotherland

My original GPA mentor. A few days indeed.

Gentle Persons

I have been blessed with but two loves on Digiterra my first the GPA and my current one The Order of the Black Rose.

My original home the GPA was one I was very proud of. It saddened me to leave but The Impala and I were just not meant to be. I have great respect for almost everyone i interacted with in GPA. I was proud of the way they held to their principles in the GPA war. I am afraid my opinions on right and wrong were not suited to the Valid Presidency and being such a shy and reserved type I may not have shown to be his greatest supporter. It is a privilege to have gone from one honourable alliance sadly to a new one that exemplified the values that are the Best of GPA and OBR .

Respectfully

Squire Hime Themis