ex - TPF members

Zoomzoomzoom

I was in TPF once. I also remember twisted trying to get me into PC. Recruited a lot from TPF as you can tell now.

Are you serious? I am going to go have to yell at Twisted then, since I didn't even really like you back then :P

Dammit Twist! You were only suppose to recruit people we liked! <_<

The love? Where is it?

I guess I am technically ex-TPF as I left for a spell to form my own gig on Pink. But I came back.

You should know exactly what I am talking about. The culture and the people who contributed to it back in TF! and then the beginning of TPF are no longer there. It started with the BANG merger, with Slayer wanting a sanction, that started TPF's decline. Then the closed off government, lack of trust, and treating the general membership as puppets/meatshields is what finished TPF off for me. It lost the community/family feel it once had, and used to embrace.

You should know exactly what I am talking about. The culture and the people who contributed to it back in TF! and then the beginning of TPF are no longer there. It started with the BANG merger, with Slayer wanting a sanction, that started TPF's decline. Then the closed off government, lack of trust, and treating the general membership as puppets/meatshields is what finished TPF off for me. It lost the community/family feel it once had, and used to embrace.

Son...what you say?

...come to Papa. :P