This Thread is About Electron Sponge

King Srqt

I'm curious to see if Slayer will show. o.o

Also, I will state that, despite what happened towards the end of the relationship between Polaris and ODN, Sponge was always willing to work with ODN no matter what, be it the friendship pact signed during Great War 3, the MDP that came into fruition later on, etc. The only time Polaris was unable to work with ODN was towards the end of the relationship. Besides that, Polaris under Sponge was always a great, if not the greatest ally we had.

It's too bad some other members of the alliance to which Sponge references on that 'other planet' couldn't come to terms with his past affiliations and work with the ODN from time to time. ;)

As my posts will be hit-and-run over the next few days (baseball season FTW), you'll have to wait until Friday night.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure that if ES and Slayer do chat the logs will be posted soon afterwards based on how strongly ES seems to want that information on the OWF.

Anything I have to say I'll say here. There isn't going to be any IRC query between Slayer99 and myself. I am not interested in a private conversation. Eight months of outright lies about me are enough. The resolution to this will be public.

3 days and 9 pages later, what have we learned about you Sponge?

We've learned that in the proper setting I am completely willing and able to defend my record in this game, while those who have used drive-by character assassination as a method to discredit me are unable to do so when pressed. When the thread is about Electron Sponge, there is no greater expert on the topic than me.