Plea to the nations of the world

This war is for no reason, not even conquest or personal grievance. Loath as much as we to say this, from my meeting with one of the higher up members of the NC, Kaiser Martens, I though he had the backbone and integrity to resist being involved in this massacre.

*Classified*

Multiple carrier fleets and transport flotillas are moving. Returning to Wellington, the massive harbour is holding nearly 50% of the GAN, along with large amounts of GAA, and GAAF. The reasons for this are unknown.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Statement from the Tsar of Slavorussia:

"In the past few days we have come to know the true meaning of national unity. We Slavorussians as a people have grown closer together as a result of the despicable tactics being used against us. the Russians Afro-Slavorussians, Christians, Jews, Muslims, the rich and the poor are all united under the banner of our glorious empire. Our internal differences have completely disappeared in the face of total war being waged against us.

I wish to say to the Molakian people, While we feel your pain, you must remember their unjust government started the war for their own territorial ambitions. Our intention is not to harm Molakians, but to strike the government where it lives and show the country we will not be taken advantage of. Convince your leaders to end the war now, and the bombings will stop. From there we can assist in humanitarian efforts, and request that some humanitarian aid intended for Slavorussia be instead allocated for Molakia.

To the nations of the world who have come to our aid, I thank you. There is no greater joy than to see nations put aside their differences and unite against the scourge of imperialism, tyrrany and oppression. The Slavorussian Empire, the government and the Imperial family are all forever indebted to you. Your efforts will be rewarded.

While we are engaged in the greatest struggle for our freedom in over nearly a century, we shall stand strong. The unused Imperial residences are now being converted to hospitals, to treat the civilians who's lifes clearly mean nothing to our invaders. These palaces will be marked as civilian hospitals, if the invaders have any shred of kindness they will avoid attacking the palaces, you may still able redeem yourselves. Remember Slavorussians support the troops and they will protect you with all their might, and in the end we will be victorious.

Good Night and God Bless the Empire."

Ufa

A fuming Jarkko Salomäki was trying to contain himself, and failing. He finally caved in and made this angry address directed at Comrade of Molakia, in the middle of a TV statement regarding the war:

"How DARE you even TRY to think you have the moral high ground! My mother, father, brothers, and sister, told me from first-hand experience what YOUR MEN did to their - and my - now-former hometown! And for what? Some twisted notion of "liberation?" I really hope that those few Uralics left within your nation have more sense than you, because they should know that their brethren in Slavorussia are anything but oppressed.

When Dark Hand tried to purge our people from the land, it was Slavorussia who allowed us to form our own militia. It was Slavorussia who allowed a portion of that militia to enter Slavorussian-occupied Bashkortostan and work with the native Bashkirs to thwart Dark Hand's plans in the area. Slavorussia is not oppressive by its very nature. I feel for the Kotalainen. I really do. But you, Comrade, do not have my sympathy in the slightest. You should have kept your saatanan mouth shut.

The Council is discussing a potential embargo of your nation's goods."

OOC: lol I think you struck a nerve with my main RP character, Comrade :P

Edited by Uralica

ooc: Henceforth this shall be where I post my silly war propaganda.

*Note: the images used in the fallowing are purely for satirical purposes. I'm not trying to be offensive... but if I was it would probably be funnier.

ic:

Narrator: Welcome to another addition of “The March of War”

[the Hymn of the Slavorussian Empire plays as the title screen rolls]

Narrator: As the Great Patriotic War really heats up, the government is calling on the Slavorussian people to help with the war effort.

Operation_Barbarossa_-_German_loot.jpg

Narrator: Here we see little Jimmy and little Tommy, anxious to help out with the war. Hey Jimmy, hey Tommy, watcha doin boys? Haha.

Jimmy and Tommy: We’re using our planes to bomb the dirty invaders and send them back to where they came from.

Narrator: Hey boys did you know that you can help out with the war effort? [boys look confused] Yes indeed boys, Mother Motherland needs you to help in her defense. Save your old soda cans, paperclips and any other metallic products and take them down to your local reservist base. By doing this you provide the empire with much needed metal that can be used to combat the evil invaders.

Jimmy and Tommy: COOL!

Narrator: Yes boys, nothing is “cooler” than helping out our glorious empire in the war against oppression. Right now Mother Motherland needs you more than ever, so save up your allowance and go out and buy war bonds.

Jimmy and Tommy: OK!

Narrator: Hey lets go see what those crazy nords are up to shall we [Cuts to Germany]

[image of an angry Nordic leader]

Narrator: Wow! That’s one pissed off Nord eh boys?

Jimmy and Tommy: He sure is, but why is he so mad?

Narrator: Well boys the Russians and Nords have been rivals for a very long time, but of course good ol Mother Motherland has always had the upper hand against the Fatherland, haha. Anyway, because we lead by example and don’t oppress the mighty Slavorussian people, and give our people all the freedoms we could ever want the Nords got a little jealous. Our glorious government has also stood up to the Nordic governments because of their penchant to oppress and enslave their own people, so that only pissed em off more. Now they want to impose on our freedoms and make us part of the growing Nordic Empire, but are you boys gonna let em do that, are ya?

Jimmy and Tommy: No way!

Narrator: Haha, spoken like a true freedom loving Slavorussian. Hey you boys know what else you can do to help Mother Motherland?

Jimmy and Tommy: What?!

Narrator: Go down to your local reservist base and help the reserves prepare to battle the Nordies, they could really use your help. Also when you boys turn 16 join your local Youth Defender corp. You’ll gain invaluable experience incase you have to fight to defend the country yourselves someday. Not only that it’ll make sure you develop into well rounded mature young men. How does that sound to you boys?

Jimmy: Gee wiz mister that sounds great. I cant wait to start helping out to defeat the invaders.

Tommy: Yea, I’m gonna go start helping right now!

Narrator: Haha, that’s the spirit boys. Go get em boys!

[fades to black]

This message brought to you by the Slavorussian Ministry of War/Defense.

Edited by Justinian the Mighty

OOC: Justinian, I am pretty sure it is against the rules to use pictures of Hitler, even in an IC forum (though Swastikas are fine IIRC). You probably should change him to something else.

ooc: thats too bad, I think he tied it together perfectly. :(

OOC: Pictures of Hitler are unacceptable, whereas pictures of Stalin who did the exact same things are perfectly fine? Or FDR, who fire-bombed entire cities?

OOC: Moderation issues belong out of this forum, matey~

(don't want you to get a warn)

***ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION***

TO: SLAVORUSSIAN EMPIRE

TOPIC: NORDIC/RUSSIAN WAR

PUBLIC OPINION IN OUR NATION IS TENDING TO FAVOR YOUR NATION IN THIS CONFLICT. MANY OF OUR CITIZENS SYMPATHIZE WITH YOUR DILEMMA AND WE CAN UNDERSTAND BEING THE VICTIM OF AN UNPROVOKED INVASION. WE ARE REQUESTING PERMISSION TO DEPLOY SOME TROOPS TO DISTRIBUTE AND PROTECT HUMANITARIAN AID COMING INTO YOUR NATION.

***ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION***

TO: SLAVORUSSIAN EMPIRE

TOPIC: NORDIC/RUSSIAN WAR

PUBLIC OPINION IN OUR NATION IS TENDING TO FAVOR YOUR NATION IN THIS CONFLICT. MANY OF OUR CITIZENS SYMPATHIZE WITH YOUR DILEMMA AND WE CAN UNDERSTAND BEING THE VICTIM OF AN UNPROVOKED INVASION. WE ARE REQUESTING PERMISSION TO DEPLOY SOME TROOPS TO DISTRIBUTE AND PROTECT HUMANITARIAN AID COMING INTO YOUR NATION.

After intercepting this message, the BVD responded with the following message:

USNA,

We in the Nordic Confederacy would greatly appreciate it if you did not deploy troops into Slavorussia. We are also going to encourage you to not do this as it would likely be a large mistake on your part. It would be considered a declaration of war on the Nordic Confederacy, and result in the death of your troops in Slavorussia. While we are not going to disallow you from providing aid to the Slavorussians, we will deny passage for any armed vessels. Mark your vessels with the White Cross and they shall not be harmed, but do not bring weapons. Realize that your vessels will be searched for weapons before we allow them to the front, and anything larger than a pistol will result in the immediate termination of your vessel and your troops.

Good day,

The Union of Western Europe.

After intercepting this message, the BVD responded with the following message:

USNA,

We in the Nordic Confederacy would greatly appreciate it if you did not deploy troops into Slavorussia. We are also going to encourage you to not do this as it would likely be a large mistake on your part. It would be considered a declaration of war on the Nordic Confederacy, and result in the death of your troops in Slavorussia. While we are not going to disallow you from providing aid to the Slavorussians, we will deny passage for any armed vessels. Mark your vessels with the White Cross and they shall not be harmed, but do not bring weapons. Realize that your vessels will be searched for weapons before we allow them to the front, and anything larger than a pistol will result in the immediate termination of your vessel and your troops.

Good day,

The Union of Western Europe.

OOC: wait we can intercept classified documents now?

OOC: Encrypted messages can be cracked. :v:

although yes, it's easily possible that merger just godmodded.

MERGER, NO MERGING--

er

merger, explain yourself

OOC: Well uh, then if USNA's message could be read by Merger, then can any player crack any kind of classified message between nations?

OOC: Well classified doesn't always = secret. We need some kind of rule to determine what classified messages can't be intercepted and what kind can.

OOC: Its quite simple Classified means can't be cracked or they can one way or the other.

OOC: lets try RPing the cracking? that would resolve about oh...99% of the problems.

Its how I handle spy odds "Oh you have 99% odds to get spies in my nation?" "Good, rp them. I'll try to do the 1% that can stop them" :awesome:

OOC: See spy odds are annoying because they don't take RP into the equation as Uberstein has shown he has an almost foolproof system in place back in the old days and yet these spy odds mean that people can just get past it.

Edited by King Kevz

OOC: It wasn't marked classified, just encrypted.
OOC: Encrypted implies classified. Merger just godmoded here.
OOC: Encrypted messages can be cracked. :v:

although yes, it's easily possible that merger just godmodded.

MERGER, NO MERGING--

er

merger, explain yourself

I have 90% odds on USNA. I can intercept transmissions between him and Slavorussia.