ComIntern discussions

Lynneth

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Madame Unicorn, we condemn the attacks as it was unneeded aggression, but it seems Helza doesn't want any help and just wishes to prolong this conflict over and over again."

*Message to Helzan*

You do not read you?

We are a Mutual DEFENSE Pact, we do not support the agressive actions of bloc member but will defend them at their time of need. That is how Mutual DEFENSE Pact works, unless of course you can say otherwise.

The chairman conferences into the Comintern meeting by cell phone. He appeared to be laying on a beach, on a towel, only in swim shorts.. water washing up over him. Truly, he looked content, relaxed.. the sun beating down on him on the warm sand like a lizard strewn out on a rock for warmth. He sighed and flipped up his shades.

"Greetings from the warm coasts of the Indian Ocean. I'm on this conference call to respond to words I've been reading in my email with the transcripts of these meetings. Valerie, I am extremely disappointed in you. After your ignorant invasion of Andonia we gave you a chance for true peace, but you continue in your provocations. Now you attempt to turn our allies against us?" He chuckles faintly. "I regret having not had your wretched little excuse for a nation wiped from the map when I had just cause. Keep in mind, I'm not speaking as the acting head of state here.. that would be Anthony Davis.. for once.. I'm just speaking my mind. I regret our mercy. Run back to your mothers and fathers in Nordland, maybe they can give you just council and teach you to tame your own insubordinate temperament."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Deeming radiation levels in Beijing proper to have subsided to a level safely approachable with minimum protection, the Northeast People's Republic will now commence the reconstruction of the former capital. We will need resources beyond those available in Manchuria, and will ask of Comintern two things.

1. Loess from Shaanxi. Loess is a claylike substance that is quite impermeable to water. It causes floods easily as it is not a good absorber. We wish to purchase massive amounts of Loess, and will repay Comintern in the form of planting trees in such a desolate region of China (Shaanxi is under threat of desertification)

2. Road rights to the Melvin Republic. The Melvin Republic, located in the Sichuan Basin, holds some of the most fertile topsoil in China. We will be negotiating a deal to purchase some of that topsoil, and need Comintern permission to traverse the roads from Melvin to Hebei, NPR.

Many Thanks in Advance.

Scrap optional Aggression

Yes - 9 vote(s)

No - 1 vote(s)

Undecided - 0 vote(s)

To vote: Dragonisia, Eritrea

As more than 66% have voted 'yes', the optional aggression clause will be removed.

Vaule's suggestion

Yes - 1 vote(s)

No - 5 vote(s)

Undecided - 2 vote(s)

To vote: New England, Dragonisia, Atlantis, Eritrea

It is unlikely that this will go through, though each nation can resume relations on its own if they wish to do so.

Regarding the NPR's request: Canada will gladly approve of them, though the other nations will have to vote, as well.

Yes - 1 vote(s)

No - 0 vote(s)

Undecided - 0 vote(s)

To vote: Osea, Yuktobania, Cainette, Alvonia, New England, Vaule, Dragonisia, Annihilation, NPR, Atlantis, Eritrea

OOC: Tell me if I missed any of your votes, or just repost them.

Vaule's suggestion

Yes - 1 vote(s)

No - 5 vote(s)

Undecided - 2 vote(s)

To vote: New England, Dragonisia, Atlantis, Eritrea

It is unlikely that this will go through, though each nation can resume relations on its own if they wish to do so.

OOC: I think I voted no on this before...but eh, I'll vote no again. :P

IC: New England votes No on this.

Regarding the NPR's request: Canada will gladly approve of them, though the other nations will have to vote, as well.

Yes - 1 vote(s)

No - 0 vote(s)

Undecided - 0 vote(s)

To vote: Osea, Yuktobania, Cainette, Alvonia, New England, Vaule, Dragonisia, Annihilation, NPR, Atlantis, Eritrea

New England votes Yes on this.

Deeming radiation levels in Beijing proper to have subsided to a level safely approachable with minimum protection, the Northeast People's Republic will now commence the reconstruction of the former capital. We will need resources beyond those available in Manchuria, and will ask of Comintern two things.

1. Loess from Shaanxi. Loess is a claylike substance that is quite impermeable to water. It causes floods easily as it is not a good absorber. We wish to purchase massive amounts of Loess, and will repay Comintern in the form of planting trees in such a desolate region of China (Shaanxi is under threat of desertification)

2. Road rights to the Melvin Republic. The Melvin Republic, located in the Sichuan Basin, holds some of the most fertile topsoil in China. We will be negotiating a deal to purchase some of that topsoil, and need Comintern permission to traverse the roads from Melvin to Hebei, NPR.

Have you asked the White Cross? They could probably provide the things you need.

If this is classified then my suggestion is out of character

Edited by freakwars

Vaule's suggestion

Yes - 2 vote(s)

No - 6 vote(s)

Undecided - 2 vote(s)

To vote: New England, Atlantis, Eritrea

Yes - 6 vote(s)

No - 0 vote(s)

Undecided - 0 vote(s)

To vote: Yuktobania, Cainette, Vaule, NPR, Atlantis, Eritrea

OOC:

Have you asked the White Cross? They could probably provide the things you need.

If this is classified then my suggestion is out of character

The entire thread is private/classified, it's right there in the title.

Geez.

Vaule's suggestion

Yes - 2 vote(s)

No - 6 vote(s)

Undecided - 2 vote(s)

To vote: New England, Atlantis, Eritrea

Yes - 6 vote(s)

No - 0 vote(s)

Undecided - 0 vote(s)

To vote: Yuktobania, Cainette, Vaule, NPR, Atlantis, Eritrea

OOC:

The entire thread is private/classified, it's right there in the title.

Geez.

We Vote Aye on NPR

The Northeast People's Republic would also like to bring to note that the recent closing of Yamato's EEZ to all military ships have effectively stranded our navy, recently deployed to the Helzan, in the sea. We have arranged for them to be temporarily docked at Annihilation, but seeks Comintern's help in solving this problem.

The Northeast People's Republic would also like to bring to note that the recent closing of Yamato's EEZ to all military ships have effectively stranded our navy, recently deployed to the Helzan, in the sea. We have arranged for them to be temporarily docked at Annihilation, but seeks Comintern's help in solving this problem.

They can dock at the Canadian Marianas for the time being. Should the NPR be attacked during the time where their fleet cannot return into the home waters, the Carrier Battlegroup stationed at the Marianas will be ordered to take the aggressor down.

Is that satisfying?