I wonder, which wonder to purchase?

Bloody

My Nation

I was wondering, what do you think should be my next wonder to purchase? I currently have the Stock Market and Manhattan Project.

My working citizens are currently at 43,143

I need to decide which to purchase. (Also, I do not want to go up much in nation strength if at all possible)

-SDI *With the SDI, I would be forced to get rid of 6 improvements and replace them with the required ones*

-Great Monument *My current government is not the one my people want*

-Great Temple

-Internet

-Disaster Relief

-Hidden Silo

-National Research Lab

-Pentagon

-Social Security System

-SDI *With the SDI, I would be forced to get rid of 6 improvements and replace them with the required ones*

econ loss < the 5 or 6 nukes you'll have your opponents waste

-Great Monument *My current government is not the one my people want*

-Great Temple

-Internet

all the same wonder

-Disaster Relief

if you are purchasing tech, then this.

-National Research Lab

gives you more improvements? i'd say probably about 3 at your size

-Pentagon

more useful of a defensive wonder than offensive.

-Social Security System

possibly this

Get the Interstate, and then Social Security System. You need to raise cash to keep up with the Joneses.

I disagree here, at his level infrastructure is still pretty cheap, SSS should come first.

As for SDI vs economic, really depends if you're expecting nuclear war within the month.

Get the Interstate, and then Social Security System. You need to raise cash to keep up with the Joneses.

Well, the Interstate is pretty pointless for me at this moment because I have no intentions of raising infrastructure at this time.

I disagree here, at his level infrastructure is still pretty cheap, SSS should come first.

As for SDI vs economic, really depends if you're expecting nuclear war within the month.

Well, I don't think I will be engaged in nuclear war (at least not nukes coming at me) for a while, considering my strength is only ~15,000. If someone decided to attack me with nukes, I can always return the favor just as easily.

Also, would that 2% extra amount to more than a +5 happiness? I believe I read somewhere that each point of happiness is equal to about $2 income. By my math, +5 happiness should be an extra $400,000 a day and the 2% tax would only be $60,000. Maybe I am wrong?

Well, the Interstate is pretty pointless for me at this moment because I have no intentions of raising infrastructure at this time.

Well, I don't think I will be engaged in nuclear war (at least not nukes coming at me) for a while, considering my strength is only ~15,000. If someone decided to attack me with nukes, I can always return the favor just as easily.

Also, would that 2% extra amount to more than a +5 happiness? I believe I read somewhere that each point of happiness is equal to about $2 income. By my math, +5 happiness should be an extra $400,000 a day and the 2% tax would only be $60,000. Maybe I am wrong?

for SSS, 2% of gross income, not 2% of tax income directly added to your botton line...for the +5 happyiness, remember 1) mulitply your income modifiers to get the real income increase(good thing for you), then you have to multiply your tax rate to get the real money you are going to get(bad thing for you).

I think SSS wins hands down in your case.

Edited by ecoli73

for SSS, 2% of gross income, not 2% of tax income directly added to your botton line...for the +5 happyiness, remember 1) mulitply your income modifiers to get the real income increase(good thing for you), then you have to multiply your tax rate to get the real money you are going to get(bad thing for you).

I think SSS wins hands down in your case.

This^

Hidden silo will protect your nukes and is pretty cheap, (especially compared to the CIA and max spies to protect them). I see you have 5 bad boys at the moment and guess you do not want too many more because of the cost.

Update spy attack before any actual war could take out 4 nukes and then an actual war could take out the remaining nuke and any you may have bought. Thus your MP as a offensive powerhouse has been disabled.

To ensure the ability to use your nukes I would argue for the hidden silo. 100 million is alot for a wonder you cant use if your opponents are handy with espionage. The silo ensures your nuclear deterrant and capabilities.

M6

Ah, well, thanks for all your help. I'm not terribly great at CN math, so I never really thought of the SSS being that important. Thanks all :)

I think I've decided on the SSS this month.

Having an MP, WRC, and enough money to facilitate them both for a long while most definitely is more satisfying -_-

Amen to this.

(yes, this is a thinly veiled 'look at my nation I have cool stuff' post, what of it? <_< )